Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67635 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by hadura29(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss

Will you marry me? tongue...., just kidding...

God bless your parents... Most people are just defending someones simple opinion negatively. It shows how unquiet and putrid their minds are...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by mzpetite(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
happney65:

Ode nii ee..It shows you are a confirmed Olosho.Ladies who visit men in hotel room just go there to watch African Magic and Soundcity..Rubbish..No wonder when you reach the age of 30 you'll start going from one prayer house to the other say u no get husband..My so.called girlfriend would be snapping pictures in various hotels and you think i would marry you?Why are you girls so so Daft?You wld tell me wetin u go do for that hotel..Ashawo
all ye gals wey go just dey bhave anyow go just dey allow pp like dis dude just dey generalize dey insult gals! kilode gan! all of us no b like dat na. e dey pain me gann

btw, dat ode ni e is just so funny grin mayb d way I read it sounded funny to me tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
victoreltemur:
na wa o.y are all ds fish brain girls bashing ds gentleman for such insightful thread?..wen ds ladies knw dey hav bn cornered,dts wen dey all swim out in droves and start forming decency!mayb dey take lectures in hotels,or .....lol in italian!

Hahahahahhahahaah, very sensible post you have here bro. They attack and quote me out of context. They know I'm not referring to hotel restaurants or bars...they know it is the room i laid emphasis, but they cleverly avoid that part. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
OP thanks for these piece,personally i just assume such girls are prostitutes,what ladies fall to understand is how men process images,we men are built to understand every detail of what we see while women process speech and words better and thats why men will always use sweet words to woo women and they trip,while women dress provocatively to catch men attention,there's a new fad in town now,we've got more women baring their cleavages and displaying their butts in tight fitting clothes,no doubt men will flock all over such women,but to tell you ladies the truth its just for intimacy sake,contrary to how men are percieved,we are not stupid.after doing the nasty with loose dressed women we look for the Mary Amaka's to settle down with....

Me sha i never jam woman when go blow my mind enough to reason marriage,if i no ever marry no wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Forwetinnah: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Don't guys do the same thing?? Does it mean they're gigolos?? Make una leff woman matter alone o!! Snap for car problem, snap for house wahala, snap for function taboo. .even for visitation abomination. Meanwhile men do the same thing yet no one raises an eyebrow. Biko make hear better thing, tell Buhari to stabilise the price of fuel and tomatoes rather.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
$
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Missbizy:

So taking pics in an hotel room makes someone promiscuous and indecent? Guy get your facts rite, first of all what is the definition of an hotel? Well can't blame you Nigerians don abuse hotels now if not what is the big deal in avin a pic of myself in an hotel room make e come be a 5 star hotel for dt matter.
Abeg go ask your girlfriend where she waka go and stop tellin us what is not. Nah only ashewo work dem dey do for hotels?
Do you think I wil go to a very nice hotel and I won't take pics of myself?
so ur telling me u can afford one for ursef,..... Even if u can, u would have a better apartment where we cn see ur nice furniture nd bedroom settings, no be man go carry u go hotel room..... I can speak of other ladies from foreign countries but even if u r alone in the hotel no be sugar daddy pay for am,...... I might not be 100% right though so abuse me with ease

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by happney65: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
mzpetite:
all ye gals wey go just dey bhave anyow go just dey allow pp like dis dude just dey generalize dey insult gals! kilode gan! all of us no b like dat na. e dey pain me gann

btw, dat ode ni e is just so funny grin mayb d way I read it sounded funny to me tongue

Sweetheart,i am not generalising.not at all..Just telling ode's like her the things dey do that is so wrong..How would you be snapping pictures in various Hotels and you tell me there is nothing wrong with that?Iranu abasha

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
There is no reasonable sense in this post, because I don't see any reason why girls shouldn't take pictures anywhere we like, even if its in a hotel room

You can't take pics anywhere u like cos your future husbands are watching and will
classify you as a "banging babe"

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Koolking(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
By their comments fruits you shall know them. You need no psychic

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Goodnuel: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Right! I didn't say it was wrong, a lot of people here misunderstand me.
They understand what you are saying, they are just covering up.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by scribble: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Never take a hoe to a hotel

Hoe tell everybody

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
A lady who lodges in a hotel for official or legitimate business purposes won't bother taking selfies around the hotel premises or lavatories..... except she's has a profession that has something to do with decoration or .....

Some of them pretend to be "decorators"gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bakynes(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well I guess alot of guys on this thread understand d OP even though I feel he didn't present it well or the girls will never want to burst their acts. If I know a girl is from a poor home and she is not doing a job that involves going to Seminars in hotels, travelling alot on jobs and she is taking selfies in different hotel rooms, then I will know she is a runs girl. Some Girls brain no go tell them say a picture speaks louder than a thousand words. Taking different pictures on the bed in different hotels that's OLOSHORISM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by idupaul: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:
Op seems you worry yourself alot about what someone does.

What is wrong if someone decides to take pic anywhere of their choice?

Hahahahahaha
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Imagine....... undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewsad
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by nkemdi89(f): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.
Don't get it twisted some of us by the virtue of our job has been privileged to lodge in five stars all the stars of hotel within and outside the shore of the country in the course of carrying out our legitimate job or duties, its not unfair if one put up some pics to update his or her friends, follwers or viewers of their activities. That doesn't make one indecent.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
misspicy:

are you saying boy's don't do that too?
Why the generalization?@boldes
[b]Which statistic gave you the result that its a fact that most girl's that snap in a hotel are into runs?
[/b]Oya gv me answers to this questions first b4 we can proceed.

Some ladies' self-righteousness is the reason for the highlight.

You ladies keep misquoting me, I never said hotel as whole, I made reference to hotel rooms, or is there anything else a lady and man would be doing in a hotel room

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by koboko69: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.
Looks at profile pics...

Ok yes I understand grin

But my dear olosho...deep down u give a hoot tongue

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by akatekpe(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Ands I don't see any wrong in that. This is the first time I'm hearing that girls who take selfies in hotels are hoes undecided
.Sanpping in diffrent hotels with those bum shorts,pouting after sucking on diffrent beds is a sign of ashiii.. grin. Are u guilty? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by kandiikane(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Didn't say it was wrong. The idea is, some ladies get taken to a hotel for a night. While in the room, they take different photo of themselves and also while in the lavatory. They post this picture with the thought of impressing people and showing off their supposed class cos of the luxurious background offered by these hotels. But they fail to realize that the picture is rather exposing their sexual escapades where people will be more inclined to look or judge in that direction.

Such ignorance in your people.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by anonimi: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

But the thread is based on the premise of ladies flaunting pictures in hotels. Money or who take care of bills was never mentioned.

It was.

Read again.

Cheers.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by mzpetite(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
happney65:

Sweetheart,i am not generalising.not at all..Just telling ode's like her the things dey do that is so wrong..How would you be snapping pictures in various Hotels and you tell me there is nothing wrong with that?Iranu abasha
u sef read ur second to d last sentence. u don generalize am jo sad
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Don't get it twisted some of us by the virtue of our job has been privileged to lodge in five stars all the stars of hotel within and outside the shore of the country in the course of carrying out our legitimate job or duties, its not unfair if one put up some pics to update his or her friends, follwers or viewers of their activities. That doesn't make one indecent.

How many of you in that category please, compared to the general population of girls/ladies who are lodged by men in different hotel rooms across the country.

You would notice that the number of those who are in the hotel for legitimate activities pales into nothing compared to those brought there for a "certain purpose".

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Then explain why someone would be proud to take selfies in a place that is low in aesthetics compared to her home
excuse me not everybody takes pictures to show off.. u can take pictures just for the fun of it or to serve as a kinda memoir..that you were in that place.. I av pictures I took with some really uninteresting background in d village I served. is the village beautiful enough for show off? No. but I took it for the fun of it and to remember my time there. I can even take picture in a pool, a beach, heck, a bathroom! its giving no one any headache! Your topic should've been about people (not just ladies) who take pictures in hotels or any other place and lie its their house. hurhhhh

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Absolutely nothing wrong.

grin u didnt get the sacarsm

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by mzpetite(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
GodMode:

Some of them pretend to be "decorators"gringrin
oh gawd undecided really? I love NL cheesy
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Such ignorance in your people.

I can live with that bro

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by tranxo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Your opinion has been duly noted and flushed down the toilet of I don't give a fück kiss
I will turn a blind eye at the F-word just this once, but it seems you enjoy attracting a trail of left-winger?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by dyabman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
booqee:
excuse me not everybody takes pictures to show off.. u can take pictures just for the fun of it or to serve as a kinda memoir..that you were in that place.. I av pictures I took with some really uninteresting background in d village I served. is the village beautiful enough for show off? No. but I took it for the fun of it and to remember my time there. I can even take picture in a pool, a beach, heck, a bathroom! its giving no one any headache! Your topic should've been about people (not just ladies) who take pictures in hotels or any other place and lie its their house. hurhhhh

Eeyah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#

After reading the above comment, I had to check ur profile only to discover that you are the one following almost all the male NL members on this forum seeking for their attention abi? #FACT#............... I laugh in pidgin#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by godoluwa(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

modified

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#
ur attention? mtcheew. dis is one of d reason y i dislike nairaland gals. ur attention my foot, mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.