Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67638 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:
And what makes you think that a lady only goes to a hotel room to 'hustle'....?

Some People and their mentality self.
but d op neva said so na, dat all ladies go dier to hustle. U ar jst meking dat out urself to falsify his sugestion

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by christabell18(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by aumeehn: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

I get what you mean. I don't necessarily judge, but people do. Besides I can clearly recognise a hotel when I see one
if they like make them snap pics in toilet wetin concern u....guy u re jobless walahi

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by kuuljay(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Right! I didn't say it was wrong, a lot of people here misunderstand me.
I understand you perfectly, the thing is most ladies who are quick to attack without first reasoning are sure to be guilty if you probe further grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by damiloladuke: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
shoooooooo
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Excellent post! You digested my post and understood it's content and looked at it in a perspective. Moreover, you even added more points that I had omitted, such as seeing them in the front seat of different cars taking proudly taking selfies and posting them all over. It all exposes their activity.

And why would a lady who was taken to a hotel for just lunch be in the room and toilet taking selfie and then expect people to believe all is normal. You think right my lady

I owe u a red bottle. BTW, did u prepare the meal on you profile pic?

Thanks

I did cheesy
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Nice one, @op.
Guilty conscience arguing since B.C.
They are so obsessed with all these taking pictures madness of a thing. It's not far from;
1. To show off their boot and boobs.
2. To show off their new wears.
3. Their class in a new environment.
I always ask, will there bewest fall when they take pictures in conferences, work places, coming down from flights even without looking at these cameras?
That's class girls. Not exposing your ignorants.

Thanks bro, when a cat is cornered, it must fight back.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Namdeenero(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Smh...so a lady working in a reputable firm can't check into a hotel on a business trip and take pictures of her room? Poverty?! Why is the OP generalising that very picture taken in a hotel room by a lady screams promiscuity. Some companies even have permanent hotel reservations for senior officials, what if some of them are females?? So if a lady is going on a vacation overseas, she's allowed to carry her house on her head to her destination? Biko which Airline/bombardier jet dey offer such service?? It shouldn't be a general statement as such the OP is wrong
I bet you a matured lady working in a reputable firm won't even have time to be taking selfies anyhow in a hotel room

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by lepasharon(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
no, but majority go their for sex

Only in Nigeria undecided...that place sucks
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Tbillz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
francababy:

Chai... This post is absolutely childish. So a man should hustle for more money because he wants to impress a girl trying hard presenting a fake life? How old are you?
wish it was a guy who responded, i would have laylow. Whats your instagram ID and i bet Yourself is not left out.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
but d op neva said so na, dat all ladies go dier to hustle. U ar jst meking dat out urself to falsify his sugestion

That was what he was implying.
Kindly read the last paragraph of his post.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks

I did cheesy

Nice, you must have good culinary skills, don't you?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by liquidmetall: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:
And what makes you think that a lady only goes to a hotel room to 'hustle'....?

Some People and their mentality self.

So a lady that is from a poor background unemployed can lodge her self in a five star luxury hotel..so you mean she can afford a five star hotel abi?

So for her taking selfie is just to show off or wants to belong or attract potential customer

Truth be told

A matured lady who works in a reputable firm won't have time taking selfie or posing in a seductive way inside the bathroom,hotel room, or whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
lepasharon:

Only in Nigeria undecided...that place sucks
ar u in France
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Nice, you must have good culinary skills, don't you?

I do smiley
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by lepasharon(f): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
ar u in France

nope britain..a saner society
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
kuuljay:
I understand you perfectly, the thing is most ladies who are quick to attack without first reasoning are sure to be guilty if you probe further grin grin grin grin

You have made a sensible point. I have been saying same. Most of the attackers who fail to properly digest the post but rush to attack must be guilty somehow. Guilty conscience pricking them like tingle

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by plaetton: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Smh...so a lady working in a reputable firm can't check into a hotel on a business trip and take pictures of her room? Poverty?! Why is the OP generalising that very picture taken in a hotel room by a lady screams promiscuity. Some companies even have permanent hotel reservations for senior officials, what if some of them are females?? So if a lady is going on a vacation overseas, she's allowed to carry her house on her head to her destination? Biko which Airline/bombardier jet dey offer such service?? It shouldn't be a general statement as such the OP is wrong

C'mon please. Stop pretending that you don't know what the op is talking about.

Of course, there are ladies, far in between, who can afford to stay in luxury hotels when away on business or vacation. But we know them when we see them. OK?
And ladies, being sensible and mature enough, would hardly ever post for pics in such hotel suites.

The far majority of ladies we see posing in luxury hotel suites are students, unemployed graduates or salaried workers whose monthly pay would hardly afford them a one night stay in a luxury hotel.

C'mon. Stop being defensive and call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ipreach: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
click my signatures to answer that question
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
aumeehn:
if they like make them snap pics in toilet wetin concern u....guy u re jobless walahi

You have the right to your opinion bro, exercise it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by 190: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
any lady that quotes me thunder fire that woman

back to the topic at hand any lady that does such is an olosho its 100% fact make una de decieve una selves

una full instagram nau
taking pics of those una black dirty nyash for instagram with una red eye and black skin all in the name of preety on fleek

make una de spread leg left right n center later una go de find man hold for ground idiots

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
liquidmetall:

So a lady that is from a poor background unemployed can lodge her self in a five star luxury hotel..so you mean she can afford a five star hotel abi?

So for her taking selfie is just to show off or wants to belong or attract potential customer

Truth be told

A matured lady who works in a reputable firm won't have time taking selfie or posing in a seductive way inside the bathroom,hotel room, or whatsoever

This is just a female bashing thread.

I still insist that a lady does not only go to a hotel room for whatever the op has in mind.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

That was what he was implying.
Kindly read the last paragraph of his post.
this was the last paragraph "So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind. " and all I can see is 'you' and you is a sencond person pronoun that can represent single, 2,3 or many people but not an affirmative to 'all people(ladies)'

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

This is just a female bashing thread.

I still insist that a lady does not only go to a hotel room for whatever the op has in mind.

The romance section is actually just for bashing women /ladies/girls.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

What truth? That you're living in a myopic world with myopic views?

It's a pity you hang out with women with questionable character. But you should never assume that a woman cannot choose to be in a hotel room for her sake as much as a man would.

How, pray tell, did you arrive at my choice of woman??

It is exactly an irony that I would have to suggest to you to sit down and objectively read and assimilate my post, don't be in a haste to comment yet.

Did I now or in the past ever infer that no woman can pay and lodge herself in a hotel?? You, however, should note that the overwhelming majority of ladies in a hotel room are being lodged and hosted by a man. And that, Miss, is the category I highlighted.

No need for personal attack, for you have no idea of my mix.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.
U re a liar.. every one gives a hoot in one way or d oda.. stop playing tough girl.. biko... ds is why I m turning a misogynist. ...

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.

Well I'm tempted to disagree with you on the grounds that "just because you took a picture somewhere it doesn't mean that..." or "nobody has the right to judge..."

But the way you're just coolly and calmly answering everybody as if you were Jega himself I had to sit back and think about it

I think you're right anyway, although people will be raining abuses on you for saying it

Its not about whether the woman is there for s3x or not its just the image she is giving of herself.

So thank you for bringing this up so I would be more careful in future. Not that I go on these "escapades" but hotel lobbies for weddings or just on an outing with a friend. I think I would just make it clear what I went there for

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
There is no reasonable sense in this post, because I don't see any reason why girls shouldn't take pictures anywhere we like, even if its in a hotel room

No one said u should not take photos in hotel rooms, but don't take those photos and feign ignorance of its import.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
lepasharon:

nope britain..a saner society
here, that is Nigerians lifestyle.. What part of Britain?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
this was the last paragraph "So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind. " and all I can see is 'you' and you is a sencond person pronoun that can represent single, 2,3 or many people but not an affirmative to 'all people(ladies)'

Everyone has different way of comprehending.

Me thinks the op was insinuating that ladies that take pictures in a hotel room went there for runs.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:
Whaaaat shocked. Everyone's allowed to take pictures anywhere. Jeez

Sure, there is freedom of photography, but be mindful of its implication.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by chudinho: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.

Folks are just low in iQ. What has taken pictures in hotel rooms got to do with promiscuity? That notion is plain stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.