Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (83643 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by gina34(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2007
I think the reason is these, if u are kissing and you close your eyes that means you are enjoyin it.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by bunmii(f): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2007
it is impolite to stir when kiss   ing
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by OmoEko1(f): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2007
I DON'T CLOSE MY EYES WHN I KISS OOOOOOOOO, I LOVE LOOKING cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jaybaby(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2007
Yes i dnt 2--I alwayz like lookin @ his eyes closd--It makes me laff cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by mukina2: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2007
madness at its peak gaybaby tongue grin grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by OmoEko1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2007
jaybaby:

Yes i dnt 2--I alwayz like lookin @ his eyes closd--It makes me laff cheesy cheesy cheesy
me to i love laughing cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jamyle(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2007
I do believe the precious thing in this life cant be seen with the naked eyes plus love is blind they say, I dont believe in this Jagons as for me i close my eyes sometimes and vice versa depends on how i am feeling grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jbuoy(m): 3:09am On Mar 04, 2007
kissOf cause what u see when ur eyes are closed can never be seen with ur eyes opened. U can only hurt ur eyes by keeping them wide opened with anoda face that close to urs.Have u really tried kissing before,if yes was it a parsionate kiss or just a casual one? wink
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by tunmininu(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2007
U have said it all,when u kiss with ur eyes closed,u feel the passion,u become aroused sexually.u begin to imagine that u are in the seychelles Island.oh,it is really romantic.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by whiteNkem(f): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2007
Some also say it's better to keep your eyes closed while kissing in order to focus better on your moves, without being distracted by anything else around you.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by naija4life(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
white`Nkem:

Some also say it's better to keep your eyes closed while kissing in order to focus better on your moves, without being distracted by anything else around you.

Yes, i can se, the master of the game is talking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by whiteNkem(f): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
naija4life:

Yes, i can se, the master of the game is talking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oh i am sorry dear, but I am too busy now, so I don't have time to teach you! And, correction, it's not a game, it's an art!
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by FactorChic(f): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2007
I think it has to do with emotions, u just cant control it
u just find urself doing it
like when u kiss and then ur leg pops back, its uncontrollable!
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by AmeriNaija(f): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2007
all humans naturally close there eyes when they kiss someone, even kids.  

It's because the point of the kiss is not to see but to feel.  To feel the person's lips or just feel the sensation of kissing.  it makes it more passionate, blah, blah.  Some people will have their eyes purposely open for a few reasons:

they're interested in seeing the passion on the face of the other person
they do not want to kiss the person
they are startled
they do not mean the kiss
they are weirdos
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jbuoy(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2007
One other reason i have discovered is that,It is a reflex action, u will observe that anything that comes so close to ur face makes ur eyes shut,u must close them,its all reflexive. So with anoda face coming that close makes u shut ur eyes too,with that u can also feel wat u are doing and nothing else around u, u feel as one.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by robby1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
Asking me why i closed my eyes when i was kissing is like asking a lady who is applying mascara, why her mouth is open. its a reflex action. if u think it wont happen to you, the come and give it a try here. wink i will always try to be of help
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
r_o_b_b_y:

if u think it wont happen to you, the come and give it a try here. wink i will always try to be of help
hmmm
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
people close their eyes becan they can, and would, and ots none of ur business.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by robby1(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2007
@nnenneigbo

what are you hmmmmming? if u are intrested, take a number grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by sammyjl(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
To enjoy it more. kiss
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by solumto: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
my guy ,let me ask ''have you ever kissed before''? ;d ;d tis funny because i wuld like to knw how abnormal u kuld be if u open ur eyes and kiss, wetin u dey look? ;d ;d
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by hustla(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2008
cosidering the rules of etiquette as said by a fellow nairalander and the fact that ma gf does same, maybe il start shuttin ma eyes so ill savour the moment while it lasts, thanks mayn
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Eclairs: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ poster.

Where did u get ur observation from? Cant be so sure ur observation is absolute
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by sagitarius(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
grin lol while i drop thread
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by sagitarius(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2008
grin lol while i drop thread
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by squirrel20(f): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2008
it's the emotion, you really cannot control it.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jkpretty(f): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2008
To feel that feeling now. Lol

Not all kisses are worth closing ur eyes for o. There are some u just want to see what's up with the other person. so u close one eye. grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by solumto: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
That means i cant kiss somone like JK PRETTY,what is the other eye doing opened? loooking for my WALLET? angry grin,
NA WAH FOR NAIJA BABES
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by sylvex(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
so as to savour the full sweetnees of it. Feel the hot sizzzling throbs and mellow in the juice it produces. cheesy huh! cant wait to av one now
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by rockiedink(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
hmmmmmwait! did i just see sylvex, damn! i missed her! wonder where she is now, runs off looking fo rher.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by kay4kelvin(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2008
To avoid distraction by scene.
To be able to swim in imagination of sensational feelings
Is even an unconscious act,u don't know when you do it.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by PERVERT9: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2008
he dey sweet me o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.