Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (38997 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
aguiyi1:

ya but Lagos was not part of federal govt when igbos where deported from there. sycophantic hypocrite

1) Lagos did the relocation, not Fg. Goon u erred.
2) so many ibos are still living in Lagos unperturbedand making a cool living , instead, only nonentities and riff-raffs that are a threat to the society including ibos were relocated to their families after months of rehabilitation from the LASG.
U should be grateful to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by menesheh(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!

Hope your brain still works. How dare you tell people not to protest in actions they dimmed wrong. How did it amount to fear, even if it is, fear doesn't make one a weak person.

6 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by austinsmat(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
may thunder fire that south east APC spoke man. osita okechukwu because of small porridge you want to sell your brothers hmmmn APC CAN LIE O0000!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by rawtouch: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Any suspicious black maria will be searched on eastern roads from now

6 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by luvinhubby(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Am AGAINST any form of lawlessness whatsoever, but cases like this is why approve of MASSOB millitants.
Transferring high risk terror suspects to a medium security prison is endangering the lives of the locals & should be resisted at all costs.

Modified : Just got a call from Ekwulobia confirming heavy millitary presence on the route of the boko haram prisoners movement.

10 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by emamos: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
rawtouch:
Any suspicious black maria will be searched on eastern roads from now
by who if i may ask,b4 u respnd im against d relocation
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Thank God! Gov obiano has finally clear the waves.. The plan relocated of BH to anambra is indeed true.
This won't work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
TANoids be like...

Lol
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Maintech: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
one Nigeria is a myth

6 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Burger01(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Young03:
buhari planning something bad for the south eastners
Prisoners can be moved to any part of the country. Is Anambra not part of Nigeria again? smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Mogidi: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2015
The fact is that when governor Obiano got wind of the planned relocation of these high risk prisoners to Anambra State, he quickly swung into action and contacted the relevant authorities to seek clarifications on the matter after which he raised several objections to the plan.

I thought APC said there was never any plan to relocate boko haram supporters? They should be left where they are now, leave them in Katsina joor.

7 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by blackpriest0911: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2015
King of demons is a saTANoid
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by UncleJudax(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na
Trash talk. Make FG transfer them to your village na. Pheeew!

10 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by cutepaul(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Iwu a full

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by globalresource: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

That is not a Yoruba but rather an Egbira , the Yoruba don't mark the sides of the eyes or the bridge of the brows

you are wrong. that is not an ebira mark

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by DJAmyluv: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

your comment reeks of utter stupidity and sheer madness. Ewu gambia

7 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Among Governor Obiano’s many objections are -

[b]That Anambra has been one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria in the past one year under his watch and that the arrival of these radical elements in any part of the state would disrupt this peace and lead to a new regime of a different kind of fear in the state.

That Ekwulobia Prisons is not a Maximum Security Prison. It is therefore not suitable as holding place for convicted terrorists. Global experiences show that terrorists and terror suspects are kept in strongly fortified and isolated places. A good example is the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp where the US keeps high-risk terror suspects and convicts which is a military facility, located away from the people. Ekwulobia Prisons does not fit into this category of detention facilities.

That Ekwulobia Prisons has a capacity to hold 85 inmates. At the moment, there are 135 inmates in the prison. Therefore, there is no space for new prisoners. The acute shortage of space presents a high possibility for the radicalization of other inmates by the Boko Haram convicts. [/b]

This is a good response by my able governor!

Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri please educate Dullardihno a.k.a Brainless Daura President and his useless change agents with these vital points you raised! At least you are educated and went to school unlike the Bas.tard Gworo chewing Imbe.cile presido and his supporters

The prisons in Awka cannot accommodate Dullardihno's family members!

17 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nafikowa: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
That the voiced out there disapproval of a misnomer does not mean fear, get it.

Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Burger01:

Prisoners can be moved to any part of the country. Is Anambra not part of Nigeria again? smiley
But high-risk terrorist convicts should be mover to a fortified maximum security prison, not a minimum security one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Buhari through his acts since May 29th has clearly proven he supports Bokoharam and what they stand for.

From stopping the army on offensive attacks, to withdrawing army checkpoints, to staying silent on the increased attacks since hand-over.

I have no option than agree Buhari is committed to the islamization agenda.
na u know o

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nsonso: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Thank God! Gov obiano has finally clear the waves.. The plan relocated of BH to anambra is indeed true.
This won't work.

They are there already, dude. Buhari is really up to something; islamization all the way.
Wake up my fellow Igbos and all easterness at large, Nigeria is neva one, no homogeneity in this contraption. Buhari is wicked and evil; i knew dis right from day one.
Hausa/Fulani with there yoruba accomplice are determined to have us perpetually suppressed.
Stand up for ur freedom people of God.Nigeria is structured to favour some folks at the detriment of easterners.Nigeria is fake.

9 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Tex42(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

Employ your brain.

Referring to you as a goat, is an insult to some reasonable goats ....

[img]http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/Goat_roar_by_fbcota.jpg-pinterest.jpg[/img]
Omo See insult... The insult dey come with earthquake and tsunami.

Some people mouth na landmine o Chai!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by bamosagie(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Thats why the terrorists should be moved to the state of Osun or betterstill Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Yeeyo: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
D islamic agenda .why nt takin dem 2 duara or sokoto..

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Bre(f): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:

How I wish for these prisoners to be moved near your mother's home or your children's school. You reason like you have depleted sense. I do not usually respond in such a manner to your kind (I don't normally respond at all) but you have no sense. Your bigotry has turned you into something evil and senseless.

11 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by sweetgala(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2015
globalresource:

you are wrong. that is not an ebira mark

What is it then ?

It is not from any SW tribe I know of, it is the middle belt and NC that mark the face like that
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by JstLeslie(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Tex42(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

ANOTHER TAJUDEEN
WHEN DID PROTESTING BECOME A FORM OF COWARDICE

Don't mind those haters. I guess 'occupy Lagos' was an act of cowardice too.

5 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Pamelayoung: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Dats my governor.

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by neocortex: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Where are all the Buhari cows that claimed no prisoner is being moved.
Thank god the wise Igbo's decided to take their destiny into their own hands.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.