Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (39366 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am based in Ekwulobia in Anambra,Buhari shouldn't bring his boys here,we would resist it
How do you intend doing that
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Davidson267(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

That is not a Yoruba but rather an Egbira , the Yoruba don't mark the sides of the eyes or the bridge of the brows
who told u ebiras do with such horrible tribal marks?always get ur facts right b4 u ooz poo.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ceecee0703(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
EasternPride:

47 brought in already.

my broda i thought our pple wanted to prevent dem coming frm niger bridge what happened??
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by achi4u(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why S.east in the first place?
S.east has nothing to do with Boko Haram and their activities, and before you know it, they will start infiltrating the locals there.
Abeg Gov Obiano should fight this injustice with all his power if at all they've not be dropped at Ekwulobia as we talk.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Gliterz: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!

U are an idiot, wat doz maintaining peace av to do wit biafra been afraid, pls nigerians reason b4 u type nd post nt type nd post b4 u reason
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kenny160: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
shizzleStar:
I trust my amiable and proactive governor to nip the evil plan in the bud. The refutation by the ba.stad osita okechukwu is just an attempt at damage control because the bukohari govt actually planned to relocate his boko brothers to the south east

Please is there no prison at ibadam? I believe osun prison is also available...take your boko brothers there
sorry for your life you dont even know how to spell simple thing you dont even read state and capital well point of correction is Ibadan not ibadam aslo is osun not osssuuuu pele abunu
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Caseless: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na
grin grin grin
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by roob: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
the more reason every south easterners and everybody from the south south must listen to radio Biafra and fight for our freedom from this jihardists

Hey Bro,pls what is the frequency ? Can one get it in lagos?

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by shizzleStar: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
kenny160:
sorry for your life you dont even know how to spell simple thing you dont even read state and capital well point of correction is Ibadan not ibadam aslo is osun not osssuuuu pele abunu
What is this daft thing that just quoted me? and what is it saying?

I said ibadam and I mean ibadam you fooool, the same ibadam in odumb republic of the South West....and i also mean thesame osun of iresi areGBESE and odourless fufu.

Bleeping fvcktard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by EasternPride: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
ceecee0703:

my broda i thought our pple wanted to prevent dem coming frm niger bridge what happened??

He brought them in,in the middle of the night.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by shepherdnoble: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari wants war n division...dats all!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by franudi: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goodluck did not spread ebola and boko haram during his time.They were contained at where they originated from.I wonder why this foolish Buhari would want to spread boko haram all over this nation instead of eliminating them.

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
shut up your sick mouth. If prisons up north are filled let them take them to their fellow moslems in the West. Iight and darkness don't dwell together.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by tochstorm(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oponu! you people come up with illogical arguments every time. We are talking abt prison, a federal institution, u are talking nonsense. how many other people from other state are allowed to have a political position in tour own state. even government work.

after answering dt, answer ds:

are the prisoners in ikoyi or kirikiri prisons only the indigene of Yourubaland?

monkey!
okay lets send them to kiri kiri

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by tochstorm(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I never argue that pics since av been seeing it because I knw its a joke. but when I see fools like that guy wey never leave his cave in all his life arguing and getting turgid that that us a Yoruba tribal mark, I jst ignore them...

pls ignore the yeye guy next time and allow them wallow deeper into their ignorance
were is there ancestor from.. is it not yoruba?
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prodiG(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na
I hope he sends some of these ''federal pikin'' to your place.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by otunbadan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
This one is definitely stu.pid. Nothing reasonable said
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by abu12: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
The Nigerian military is alleged to have transferred over 100 suspected Boko Haram members from Maiduguri, Borno State, to unknown locations in the country.
This is coming against the backdrop of recent developments where economic activities were paralysed in Anambra State following unconfirmed reports that the federal government was planning to relocate Boko Haram detainees still awaiting trial in various parts of the North-east to the state, but this has been denied by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC)
However, THISDAY was informed of the transfer last week by a source who claimed that the Boko Haram suspects who were captured during the recent offensive against their hideouts in Sambisa forest and other locations were transferred in two batches.
According to the source, the first batch of over 50 Boko Haram Prisoners of War (PoW) were lifted out of Maiduguri Airport to an unknown location on June 21, 2015, while the second batch of over 50 were also transferred on the June 24 by the C-130 military transport plane.
The source further claimed that the captured terrorists were usually taken to the Kainji Air Force Base where they might be taken for trial or handed over to the appropriate authorities.
The source said: “A C130 aircraft came and lifted over 50 Boko Haram captured fighter to Abuja or where we don’t know probably to show President Muhammadu Buhari their efforts.
“We don’t know the reason why that was done. We don’t know whether our big men (military authorities) want to show the president how serious we have been in the fight against the Boko Haram boys. To me this was a waste of aviation fuel and other logistics. In fact, we don’t know.
“These Boko Haram boys were all captured from the bush (Sambisa forest). They did not have a hold anywhere any longer but were just running in the bush with or without riffles because they did not have anything to eat or drink again. They were so tired and battle-weary that it was easy to capture them alive. And normally, the Kainji Air Force Base, Maiduguri, is where these kind of terrorists were kept. So for now we don’t know why we are hearing from some airmen that the C130 was heading to Abuja.”
The source further disclosed that “a second batch went four days after but where they are carrying them to was still what we are to ascertain...
Because initially, the Kainji Air Force base underground is where suspected Boko Haram insurgents used to be kept whenever they were captured from Maiduguri.”
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by chiedu7: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=14pt]I HOPE ALL NIGERIANS CAN SEE NOW THAT GMB IS A BOKO HARAM SUPPORTER
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by sweetgala(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Davidson267:

mr,stop saying what u dnt knw.u hardly see ebiras with trbal mark.am an ebira and av nt seen such.if u will see any ebira with tribal mark,it will be 11 mark.

I know a certain Ebira family with tribal marks, nothing as hardcore as this, but the side of the eyes, mouth and bridge of the brows are marked in different members of the family. Both the husband and wife have the traditional Ibadan/oyo cheek marks too. I initially thought they were yoruba till I was corrected.

The lady is the pic is certainly not Yoruba. Very much likely nigerian
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by sweetgala(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Davidson267:
who told u ebiras do with such horrible tribal marks?always get ur facts right b4 u ooz poo.

why is it horrible ! Appreciate African beauty
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
splashbaby:
hahaha hahaha.... You funny die. Bunch of spineless ethnocentric cowards... Ordinary prisoners dey give dem sleepless night... Na dis group of yeye Biafrauds dey threaten the sovereign state of Nigeria.... See fear all over their face... When lagos and oshogbo have routinely been harbouring some of these prisoners without any incident of timidity.
[/s]

We understand u cowards are pained by ur well known tag as the cowardice region, I understand the frantic effort u pigs are making towards ensuring igbos are tagged cowards, But d more u fight to shrug off d cowardice tag u are known for by calling others cowards, d more ur cowardice is exposed.

Now run as fast as ur cowardly mosquito legs can carry u. Imbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
achi4u:
Why S.east in the first place?
S.east has nothing to do with Boko Haram and their activities, and before you know it, they will start infiltrating the locals there.
Abeg Gov Obiano should fight this injustice with all his power if at all they've not be dropped at Ekwulobia as we talk.
[/s]

This is d Bastard President Buhari u, abagworo and berem were dying for. U can now see d evil mind that goat has against ndigbo.

The plan is send them to Anambra, then send their boko to go free them n begin bombing in SE.

I now fully support Biafra, infact We have to be fully armed cos this Bastard want to destabilize SE out if jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oponu! you people come up with illogical arguments every time. We are talking abt prison, a federal institution, u are talking nonsense. how many other people from other state are allowed to have a political position in tour own state. even government work.

after answering dt, answer ds:

are the prisoners in ikoyi or kirikiri prisons only the indigene of Yourubaland?

monkey!

Are you so dumb? You already read that the prison is not a maximum security prison, is already congested, and is located within a densely populated town and is therefore not suitable for keeping those terrorists, and you are spewing these rubbish. Don't you reason with your brain?

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Davidson267(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

I know a certain Ebira family with tribal marks, nothing as hardcore as this, but the side of the eyes, mouth and bridge of the brows are marked in different members of the family. Both the husband and wife have the traditional Ibadan/oyo cheek marks too. I initially thought they were yoruba till I was corrected.

The lady is the pic is certainly not Yoruba. Very much likely nigerian
oga stop faricating.no ebira person can have such tribal marks.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
chuna1985:

No need to argue wit u or show u any points.

Just know that Yoruba r d leading cowards of Nigeria, even ordinary little ijaw tribe gather much more liver than South West.
sebi ojukwu z your hero right. He ran away to ivory coast in the face of annihilation. That is the height of COWARDICE. Stop deluding yourself you belong to a lineage of cowards. Read history and you ll b educated that Yoruba history z replete with bravery and other qualities of war. You guys just chestbeat around without facts. Your forefathers have never won any war be it political, economic or physical/military. You ll b continually trounced and you ll end up doing z to whine.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Ihuomadinihu: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
I believe there is an element of truth in this story that has been on air snice Saturday. Whether they have already transferred them or still planning to do it, only God can tell. My question is why does Pmb want to implicate Igbos in this boko haram nonesense? If any boko convict is killed by Igbos,trust their brothers in Sambisa to seek for vengence by migrating down to the south east. He definitely has deep seated grudges against igbo people. Personally,i don't pay attention to any call for the actualization of Biafra,but am giving it a thought considering that pmb is turning to be evil and tribalistic. I think it's time Southerners join hands together and peacefully break away from this Nation. Buhari is definitely not happy that only the Northerners are suffering from terrorist attacks .
Instead of containing and fighting them in Sambisa forest, Buhari wants to give them a free access to other parts of this Nation. If this is true, then the prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist in 2015,might be true afterall!

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
roob:

Hey Bro,pls what is the frequency ? Can one get it in lagos?
you can listen online at www.Ipob. org, www.radiobiafra. co. you can also listen via satellite. just scan your decoder for radio Biafra. I hope this helps
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I believe there is an element of truth in this story that has been on air snice Saturday. Whether they have already transferred them or still planning to do it, only God can tell. My question is why does Pmb want to implicate Igbos in this boko haram nonesense? If any boko convict is killed by Igbos,trust their brothers in Sambisa to seek for vengence by migrating down to the south east. He definitely has deep seated grudges against igbo people. Personally,i don't pay attention to any call for the actualization of Biafra....considering that pmb is turning to be evil and tribalistic. I think it's time Southerners join hands together and peacefully break away from this Nation. Buhari is definitely not happy that only the Northerners are suffering from terrorist attacks .
Instead of containing and fighting them in Sambisa forest, Buhari wants to give them a free access to other parts of this Nation. If this is true, then the prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist in 2015,might be true afterall!
welcome home. listen to radio Biafra and join in the restoration of our country Biafra

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by sweetgala(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Davidson267:

oga stop faricating.no ebira person can have such tribal marks.

Cool, you must be right ! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I believe there is an element of truth in this story that has been on air snice Saturday. Whether they have already transferred them or still planning to do it, only God can tell. My question is why does Pmb want to implicate Igbos in this boko haram nonesense? If any boko convict is killed by Igbos,trust their brothers in Sambisa to seek for vengence by migrating down to the south east. He definitely has deep seated grudges against igbo people. Personally,i don't pay attention to any call for the actualization of Biafra....considering that pmb is turning to be evil and tribalistic. I think it's time Southerners join hands together and peacefully break away from this Nation. Buhari is definitely not happy that only the Northerners are suffering from terrorist attacks .

Nne u have just said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.