Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (38987 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by hazydon(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Buhari through his acts since May 29th has clearly proven he supports Bokoharam and what they stand for.

From stopping the army on offensive attacks, to withdrawing army checkpoints, to staying silent on the increased attacks since hand-over.

I have no option than agree Buhari is committed to the islamization agenda.
If Buhari can not islamize nigeria when he was a military head of state(GMB), then i don't think he can do it nw that he is a democratic head of state (PMB).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by babestella: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2015
So what is wrong with the prison where they are presently being held? Why not move them to Katsina prisons, why Anambra? I think Buhari and his northern cohorts are looking to provoke problem in the South east. They are to be moved to a less secured prison where they mates will come an attack and release them into the society. Well, I don't think they will last in any prison in SE unless they will not eat for the rest of their lives.

Anambra people should and must protest this and if the government goes on with the plan, they must do every thing possible to protect the people of Anambra even if it means deleting all of them BH. period.

13 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
CFCfan:

But high-risk terrorist convicts should be mover to a fortified maximum security prison, not a minimum security one.
Okay. I agree to that. It's well smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prettyboi1(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na

God Bless you my brother. Most of us Nigerians are too ignorant to understand this.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by winodey(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Banky W Sends Message to the Person Who Stole his
Phone
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prettyboi1(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Abba999:
Buhari's mission is to islamize nigeria. Norther support for Buhari is to actualize this agenda.

Shame on those Southern Buharists.

How old are you please?
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by globalresource: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

What is it then ?

It is not from any SW tribe I know of, it is the middle belt and NC that mark the face like that

why I said it is not ebira is because I lived and schooled among them and I have them as friends as well. this very mark is no way near ebira people. as for the tribe that this mark is known with? that I do not know

happy day

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by winodey(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Phone
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by pritykate(f): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
relocating boko to Anambra, hmmmm watch out for prison break season.........

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by go4value(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
South east did not vote for him...let him carry them to Lagos home of progressives

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK......

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Whatever is the evil plans of that terrorist is doomed to fail...

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prettyboi1(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
kotv:

That's exactly what I said. It's not just south east, south south too. He air raided calabar pretending he was going after "militants", he signed an agreement to build a nuclear plant in Akwa ibom and now this. The dullard has a sinister plan brewing. We all should be in alert

Ignorance is such a terrible thing dear brother. No offence, but you just sound like a rural folk who has never had any form of education. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am based in Ekwulobia in Anambra,Buhari shouldn't bring his boys here,we would resist it

Heediot!!! U wanna resist federal might? Abi na ur mpa build the prison dia? Seems u waiting on a brain donor!!! Mankey
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by adjoviomole(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

Employ your brain.

Referring to you as a goat, is an insult to some reasonable goats ....

[img]http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/Goat_roar_by_fbcota.jpg-pinterest.jpg[/img]

Bros u wicked o cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by myklangelo(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Jeeso Kristi nke Nazaret!!!!!!!
So actually they was a move to relocate those terrorist to Anambra...I deluded myself by telling mysef no right thinking will think of such. But from the unsaid things in this speech it meant that federal govt backed the move b4.

May God punish anyone that wants to destabilize my state so.
Buhari you will never be safe if you plan for our poeple to be unsafe.
And all wrong thinking peolpe may evil you wish for others befall you all.
Peace!

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Abba999(f): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2015
prettyboi1:

How old are you please?

undecided
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Heediot!!! U wanna resist federal might? Abi na ur mpa build the prison dia? Seems u waiting on a brain donor!!! Mankey
Who is this Ode,hit ur head on d wall please
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by chronique(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
How many states are in the north? Why bring prisoners from the north with a radical northern islamic ideology,to the south east? Why not relocate them to any of the 19 northern states? I'm not from the east but I'd implore anyone from the east to go all out and resist this sinister move;there's more to this. By the time the prisoners start performing jail breaks and blend with the civilian populace,the next thing we'd start hearing is news of bomb blast in the east. South easterns,fight against this with every drop of blood in you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by betty202020(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Young03:
buhari planning something bad for the south eastners
what stops fg to put them in military facilities? did u not read that EKWULUOBI prison has 87 capacity but currently habouring 138 inmates? buhari moved military inteligent and administrative headquarters to maiduguri, what stops him from moving maximum prisons there? terrorism is like cancer, if the affected part is not treated or cut off, it will affect other parts.

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by EasternPride: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

That is not a Yoruba but rather an Egbira , the Yoruba don't mark the sides of the eyes or the bridge of the brows

OK you mean you people have one like this?

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by winodey(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Phone
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ohamsuche: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
At d mention of Biafra every knees in zoological republic must bow.Baboons n monkeys pls leave Biafra alone.Biafra land is a holy land we will not accommodate any impunity What so ever.Anambra is not a terrorist state y must d take d bokoharam to d holy land of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by tafrica(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

Employ your brain.

Referring to you as a goat, is an insult to some reasonable goats ....

[img]http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/Goat_roar_by_fbcota.jpg-pinterest.jpg[/img]

You just finished that guy like he is nobody.

5 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who is this Ode,hit ur head on d wall please

As if ur family is even recognise in the said community..... just cum dey spew sh*t here... mankey
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Akmarshal(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

he'll die if he plays any tricks with SE

useless Hopless bastard illiterate gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

are u OK?
kingofdemons:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

he'll die if he plays any tricks with SE

useless Hopless bastard illiterate gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

are u OK? u and d people liking ur comment re somehow derailed! u just talk aimlessly! pack well abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kingofdemons: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Akmarshal:

are u OK?

are u OK? u and d people liking ur comment re somehow derailed! u just talk aimlessly! pack well abeg!

Ikpu nne i park well grin
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by chigoizie7(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!

Some people are just senseless. Even those ones liking this very post.

A good administrator will always have the interest of his people @ heart. Go back and read his fears.

Amawbia prisons is over populated.

Amawbia prisons is not a maximum security prison.

FG will not fund the running and security of the prison but they will like to dump High risk terrorists in that same prison.

My brother, hypocrisy is a grievous sin.

Kirikiri is a maximum security prison, why not dump them their?

I also know that kano, kaduna,katsina and soo many other states,has a good prison for these terrorists.

It is better we fear now, prevent it than suffer the aftermath later.

Not being a maximum security prison, which means no much security personal to fully and heavily guard it.

U think other boko haram members are as stup!d as u are? They will want to come and rescue their members owing to that fact that it is not heavily guarded, thus, breaking chaos throughout the state. And we don't want it,

Prevention is better than cure my brother.

#quotemeanddieAsap

7 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
you are very very stupidd for saying that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Robinhood477: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Abba999:
Buhari's mission is to islamize nigeria. Norther support for Buhari is to actualize this agenda.

Shame on those Southern Buharists.
GOD BLESS U MY SISTER SO U CAN WHAT I'M
SEE .

NO MAID

REV. FR EJIKE MBAKA
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
These Boko Haram convicts - are they sentenced for life, awaiting hanging or for a period of time.
If Buhari wants to put these terrorists in prison, he should copy America and build a high security fortress somewhere with very scarce population - those semi desert regions in the north - and not in a place with a very high population density.
Doesn't he have security advisers ? This action looks like a hidden agenda to me no matter any contrary explanation .Buhari should not add petrol to a smouldering fire.

5 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by EasternPride: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Well they were moved in last night.

The whole of Ekwulobia prison is surrounded by fierce looking soldiers and armored tanks.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by soldierdollar(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oponu! you people come up with illogical arguments every time. We are talking abt prison, a federal institution, u are talking nonsense. how many other people from other state are allowed to have a political position in tour own state. even government work.

after answering dt, answer ds:

are the prisoners in ikoyi or kirikiri prisons only the indigene of Yourubaland?

monkey!

At least you admitted the Igbos were "deported" from their own country . I shake my head for Naija . When the Igbos start agitating for Biafra , people will preach oneness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.