Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (39005 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by steph2sweet(f): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
AMEEENN
IdiAmin1:
Chineke God, so it has been Ekwulobia prisons very close to my country home that the silly Dullard intends to dump boko terrorists.

Thvnder f1re him and his entire generation.

Anu ofia nwuru anwu angry
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by steph2sweet(f): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insult wey dey dis thread no b for here. Guy u finish am.
applord:

ANOTHER TAJUDEEN
WHEN DID PROTESTING BECOME A FORM OF COWARDICE

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kotv: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
prettyboi1:

Ignorance is such a terrible thing dear brother. No offence, but you just sound like a rural folk who has never had any form of education. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you. At least I'm human, not a brainless goat like yourself. Southwest parasite
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Emyben:

What of Awka?
Am curious, just wanna know what this soo popular Nnamdi Kanu is saying.
He is saying noting. Just throwing tantrum
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prettyboi1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
kotv:

Thank you. At least I'm human, not a brainless goat like yourself. Southwest parasite

Everyone who opposes your lame talk is from the south-west? I thought you just said you're a human being? What kinda human being thinks that shallowly? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kenny160: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
shizzleStar:
What is this daft thing that just quoted me? and what is it saying?

I said ibadam and I mean ibadam you fooool, the same ibadam in odumb republic of the South West....and i also mean thesame osun of iresi areGBESE and odourless fufu.

Bleeping fvcktard!

sorry oh mr south wast still making same mistake u dnt go to school @all?
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kenny160: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
shizzleStar:
What is this daft thing that just quoted me? and what is it saying?

I said ibadam and I mean ibadam you fooool, the same ibadam in odumb republic of the South West....and i also mean thesame osun of iresi areGBESE and odourless fufu.

Bleeping fvcktard!

you idiot i cant even be able to read ur grama go back to primary 1 pls ur mate are dre

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.