Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (39350 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Ricswagger: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!
What a country!!!
Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
u be real mumu,confirm one 4 dat mata,i talk am all these yellowbar from south-waste are retards dat do reason with dia anus and tribal mark...so ndi-igbo protesting and coming out enmasse to wait 4 d arrival of d truck carrying buhari boys make dem coward? common sense shd v told u dat dey were nt only waiting buh were fully prepared to unleash mayhem and possibly burn dem and throw dem into river niger...ndi-igbo displayed bravery dat is y dey came out,had it been d truck carrying Buhari boys crossed asaba/onitsha bridge u would v seen dia lifeless body floating in d river niger,tell realworm dat lagos v lagoon buh we have river niger

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by swezenberg(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
He might be considering South East since they claim to be brave and hate boko haram more than any region or are you not brave again. See people wey wan fight biafra o. Shooooo!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by stchinedu: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

Employ your brain.

Referring to you as a goat, is an insult to some reasonable goats ....

[img]http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/Goat_roar_by_fbcota.jpg-pinterest.jpg[/img]
*ouch* word!!!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by discusant: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
In other words, Buhari truly wanted to have Boko Haram prisoners transfered to Anambra state? If this is true, Buhari does not mean any good for Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by discusant: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abba999:
Buhari's mission is to islamize nigeria. Norther support for Buhari is to actualize this agenda.

Shame on those Southern Buharists.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by uzokasi1964(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
the more reason every south easterners and everybody from the south south must listen to radio Biafra and fight for our freedom from this jihardists
you are crazy, when have we igbos been under bondage.u are d person that is under bondage of that useless radio station.one nigeria for ever.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Biafra loading...
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Billygee2u: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
speedly go see Doctor,your brain is missing

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Billygee2u: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
discusant:
In other words, Buhari truly wanted to have Boko Haram prisoners transfered to Anambra state? If this is true, Buhari does not mean any good for Nigeria.
for Ndi Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Billygee2u: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Young03:
buhari planning something bad for the south eastners
Igbos have to resist Buhari,BOKO HARAM LEADER..
it's time first session.
Biafrans arise

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ceecee0703(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

u are a clueless he-goat....dats all i av to say

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by luvprince4real(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

ur father left leg there... Being able to resist the evil plan of the north together with d south west to infiltrate SE with BH is enough reason to tell u dat dey r not sleeping and ar ever ready to resist any more evil plan from d enemies(north & Sw). I bet u d plan would hv succeeded if not for the intelligence & resistance from d anambrans. If na SW the BH prisoners 4 don dey there without any resistance afterall they have no say when the north speak.

Abeg who hold my towel!!!! I wan go bath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ceecee0703(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
plz is it still a plan or has it been done all ready my igbo brodas oooo....
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by jhyyde: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nawa for igbo oooooooooo. So na boko boys una dey fear. So unfortunate.may thunder fire biafran soldiers.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by EasternPride: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
ceecee0703:
plz is it still a plan or has it been done all ready my igbo brodas oooo....

47 brought in already.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by killercute16(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
applord:

Employ your brain.

Referring to you as a goat, is an insult to some reasonable goats ....

[img]http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/Goat_roar_by_fbcota.jpg-pinterest.jpg[/img]
CHAI!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by pumppin(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!mumu beter pass u,animal

What a country!!!

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by JUHABACH: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

pls tell be honest, are you always this stupid?

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

u know one thing about yorubas iS there lack of reason we protested then let the zoo. Govt behave funny

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na
and. What happens to your yeye state wey no fit pay workers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Abbey2sam(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm not igbo, just to be clear

is there anything wrong with the prison the bokoboys are right now? Or is it a way of inviting bokoharam to the east ?

We all know how bokoharam have been invading prison to free their members, now after they free their members in this respective prisons in the east ......what next

they form another group there to terrorise the Igbo people

Nigerians should rise up against this, this are terrorists for God sake, today President Buhari is moving them to igbo land

it might be your state tomorrow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by taadaa: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Able Governor, please nip it in the bud sharply. Ekwulobia is close to my immaculate country home

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by onyfrank: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
no wonder buhari dismantle military checkpoints, so that their arms and bombs would land in the S/East. Then after the prison break, they would go to their designated camps to pickup their toothpicks(guns) and their talisman(bombs). God 4bid

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Move the security base to the north and bring the terrorists to the east. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
discusant:
we are watching him.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
If that useless dullard insists on sending his boys to Anambra, we will burn down that prison and every other federal prison in Anambra.
Amadioha tugbukwe ya ebe ahu!

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Ndkings1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

A tribal bigot like u deserves nothin but silence.
U ar telling us that we should hav sat down, folded our hands and watched them infiltret our state with terrorist abi?
Is just appaling how some people reason out of religious and tribal sentiments and bias..

What a country!!!

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Ndkings1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

A tribal bigot like u deserves nothin but silence.
U ar telling us that we should hav sat down, folded our hands and watched them infiltret our state with terrorist abi?
Is just appaling how some people reason out of religious and tribal sentiments and bias..

What a country!!!

Shit

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Greatfes17: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some people need go mental checkup. Who said protesting is cowardice.

I have said this over and over again: If buhari meant well for Nigeria, Igbos are excluded. No Igbo In any reasonable federal position, No Igbo on NTA, no Igbo as deputy senate president.

Now he want to introduce this ebola militants into our land. Impossible. Ofcourse, water and fire cant be contained inside one container, water will quench the fire and thats what we have just done!!!

Well done brave guys.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by MyMentor: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dat is xactly how PH was defeatd during civil war: Bandits said 2 b captured was supplied wit arms over night 2 conquer PH.
Only Radio Biafra, and dey r makin plans ahead.
Why nt let d ppl u call bad names 2 leave 4 dia own?
HYPOCRISY!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Davidson267(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

That is not a Yoruba but rather an Egbira , the Yoruba don't mark the sides of the eyes or the bridge of the brows
mr,stop saying what u dnt knw.u hardly see ebiras with trbal mark.am an ebira and av nt seen such.if u will see any ebira with tribal mark,it will be 11 mark.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

You talk like a child? War or peace where do u stand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.