Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (39349 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

This is d Bastard President Buhari u, abagworo and berem were dying for. U can now see d evil mind that goat has against ndigbo.

The plan is send them to Anambra, then send their boko to go free them n begin bombing in SE.

I now fully support Biafra, infact We have to be fully armed cos this Bastard want to destabilize SE out if jealousy
welcome home. listen to radio Biafra and together we will restore our sovereignty

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ebiboy2(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Burger01:

Prisoners can be moved to any part of the country. Is Anambra not part of Nigeria again? smiley
let them move them to your house. shebi na u get sense pass? moving the prisoners will only fuel the already setting in ethnic division. receive sense and grow up.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
welcome home. listen to radio Biafra and together we will restore our sovereignty

Abeg u know the frequency they transmit? Biafra must arise.
.thunder fire bubuhari President Buhari n his Bastard advicers
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Themandator: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!

The one afraid is he that has been serially shortchanged by the one helped to become and still lives in denial hiring all manner of writers to try and lump his lose together with that of the president even though it is clear the president is behind his deconstruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkybully:

Abeg u know the frequency they transmit? Biafra must arise.
.thunder fire bubuhari President Buhari n his Bastard advicers
are you in the south east?

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
are you in the south east?

South south
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkybully:

South south
if you are in ph, tune to 102.1fm now. the live broadcast is on
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Greatfes17: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
sadoz:
sebi ojukwu z your hero right. He ran away to ivory coast in the face of annihilation. That is the height of COWARDICE. Stop deluding yourself you belong to a lineage of cowards. Read history and you ll b educated that Yoruba history z replete with bravery and other qualities of war. You guys just chestbeat around without facts. Your forefathers have never won any war be it political, economic or physical/military. You ll b continually trounced and you ll end up doing z to whine.
The stupidiest thing one can do in life is to argue/discuss with stupid man like you.
CHEARS!!!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Burger01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
ebiboy2:
God punish me. let them move them to my house. use less people
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
it's a federal prison

abi na state build am?

and boko haram na federal pikin...

govt fit move his pikin anywhere na

make he send them to u?
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Buhari through his acts since May 29th has clearly proven he supports Bokoharam and what they stand for.

From stopping the army on offensive attacks, to withdrawing army checkpoints, to staying silent on the increased attacks since hand-over.

I have no option than agree Buhari is committed to the islamization agenda.

islamization is just the beginning of the horror that dullard is bringing to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Emyben(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
if you are in ph, tune to 102.1fm now. the live broadcast is on

What of Awka?
Am curious, just wanna know what this soo popular Nnamdi Kanu is saying.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
prettyboi1:

God Bless you my brother. Most of us Nigerians are too ignorant to understand this.

its not a matter of who's house to move them to, its about the security, these prisoners re not just armed robbers or rapists, they re terrorist who dont look back before taking lives. if they break thru from this semi prison they run to every and any part of Nigeria as ya all know Lagos is the first place they run to,recruit and continue their havoc.

its not a fight for Anambara or South East alone, its a fight for Nigeria.

we should use our brains.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Heediot!!! U wanna resist federal might? Abi na ur mpa build the prison dia? Seems u waiting on a brain donor!!! Mankey

which mumu federal watever u call it?
as ur federal govt no get brain send that brain donor to him
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Some people are just senseless. Even those ones liking this very post.

A good administrator will always have the interest of his people @ heart. Go back and read his fears.

Amawbia prisons is over populated.

Amawbia prisons is not a maximum security prison.

FG will not fund the running and security of the prison but they will like to dump High risk terrorists in that same prison.

My brother, hypocrisy is a grievous sin.

Kirikiri is a maximum security prison, why not dump them their?

I also know that kano, kaduna,katsina and soo many other states,has a good prison for these terrorists.

It is better we fear now, prevent it than suffer the aftermath later.

Not being a maximum security prison, which means no much security personal to fully and heavily guard it.

U think other boko haram members are as stup!d as u are? They will want to come and rescue their members owing to that fact that it is not heavily guarded, thus, breaking chaos throughout the state. And we don't want it,

Prevention is better than cure my brother.

#quotemeanddieAsap

dont mind these idiots, they think it will affect only South East forgetting that these terrorist can spread over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
During election here i talk say this guy na bad idea as presido, better to leave Oga Jona there wit our go-no-go, come-no-come una say i no know wetin i dey talk say una need change. oya gba change ni.

it is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by 2n2k(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
It was GEJ who lamented the kind of misleading and contradictory advice he received from his aides. He should have come to nairaland

Last year, when some boko members being held in Abuja SSS facility attempted jail-breaking, many nairalanders claimed to know more about security than those paid to do the work. They questioned how govt should be so silly to keep northern boko members in the north where they will have sympatisers.

Now govt has harkened to the advice of the 'e-wisemen', it is now being accused of sinister motive. Naija youths.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
no need to worry sef, on the day they arrive, their welcome meal will be garnished with otapiapia and we will only have to worry about mass grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by splashbaby(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

We understand u cowards are pained by ur well known tag as the cowardice region, I understand the frantic effort u pigs are making towards ensuring igbos are tagged cowards, But d more u fight to shrug off d cowardice tag u are known for by calling others cowards, d more ur cowardice is exposed.

Now run as fast as ur cowardly mosquito legs can carry u. Imbe
The cowardice of your forefathers are well documented... Like your fathers you don't win the war you start. We have been your masters since independence... Defeats after defeats in your political aspirations as a nation is leading your lots to a tragic end of self imposed apathy cum succession... Unfortunately for all your generation we will decide your fate... Not because we are bully but because we're born to rule..Wait not only that we can't trust you enough to live on your own... You are all suicidal with your indiscretions all the time.

You can't leave Nigeria until we feel we've had enough. How do you feel now... Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.

NB: The monkey below need some peanuts to calm his igboitic nerves... Pls help him.

If you and your clueless brother start a Biafra war... Where are we going to put you when we capture you as prisoners of war.... Maiduguri or Sokoto?

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by funkybully(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
splashbaby:
The cowardice of your forefathers are well documented... Like your fathers you don't win the war you start. We have been your masters since independence... Defeats after defeats in your political aspirations as a nation is leading your lots to a tragic end of self imposed apathy cum succession... Unfortunately for all your generation we will decide your fate... Not because we are bully but because we're born to rule..Wait not only that we can't trust you enough to live on your own... You are all suicidal with your indiscretions all the time.

You can't leave Nigeria until we feel we've had enough. How do you feel now... Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
[/s]

Ikpu nnei onye ofe mmanu.

Tiger claw face dirty pig.

Oya run along

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nigerdeltaa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emyben:

What of Awka?
Am curious, just wanna know what this soo popular Nnamdi Kanu is saying.
if you try 102.1fm and its not clear on radio in awka, search for radio Biafra on your decoder you will surely get us there. better still, you can listen online via www.Ipob. org and other sites
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by londoner: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Are you so dumb? You already read that the prison is not a maximum security prison, is already congested, and is located within a densely populated town and is therefore not suitable for keeping those terrorists, and you are spewing these rubbish. Don't you reason with your brain?

The above is making me very suspicious about the motive of moving them there. When there is a jail break Buhari will feign innocence. The other prisoners are likely to be non Muslims, they will just be killed and what stops them killing guards? They are known for jail breaking are they not. Not looking good from where I sit.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
kayalla:

which mumu federal watever u call it?
as ur federal govt no get brain send that brain donor to him

Never!!! Madame I think you the one waiting on a brain donor here... when the prisoners arrive please do stop them... mankey!!!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kayalla(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Never!!! Madame I think you the one waiting on a brain donor here... when the prisoners arrive please do stop them... mankey!!!

it wount even hapen, but if does they sure will be taken care of...dont ask how wink
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
sadoz:
sebi ojukwu z your hero right. He ran away to ivory coast in the face of annihilation. That is the height of COWARDICE. Stop deluding yourself you belong to a lineage of cowards. Read history and you ll b educated that Yoruba history z replete with bravery and other qualities of war. You guys just chestbeat around without facts. Your forefathers have never won any war be it political, economic or physical/military. You ll b continually trounced and you ll end up doing z to whine.

My forefathers r cowards right, I agree to that. But my forefathers went to war, @ least dey dis, but ur own Ancestors refused to go to war and instead decided to follow the people of the north who enslaved dem. Who still enslaves dem till date. I'd rather die fighting than be a Yoruba COWARD.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
bcoz anambra didn't give him vote. #lol u plan don fail
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by roob: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=nigerdeltaa post=35293479]you can listen online at www.Ipob. org, www.radiobiafra. co. you can also listen via satellite. just scan your decoder for radio Biafra. I hope this helps[/quot

Yeah...thanks
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by prettyboi1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
kayalla:

its not a matter of who's house to move them to, its about the security, these prisoners re not just armed robbers or rapists, they re terrorist who dont look back before taking lives. if they break thru from this semi prison they run to every and any part of Nigeria as ya all know Lagos is the first place they run to,recruit and continue their havoc.

its not a fight for Anambara or South East alone, its a fight for Nigeria.

we should use our brains.

And you know more about a federal prison than the federal government that owns it?

We should use our brains.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by amacastel: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh my God so this daura man really want to punish anambrians for not voting him by sending boko haram (his sons and daughters to us ) the God that always fight for us will not let it happen even if it happen almighty jehova will save us all. Form boko haram chief
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Chineke God, so it has been Ekwulobia prisons very close to my country home that the silly Dullard intends to dump boko terrorists.

Thvnder f1re him and his entire generation.

Anu ofia nwuru anwu angry
another worthless fool.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by chiedu7: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=14pt]WE CAN ALL SEE THAT THIS MAN DULLARD IS A BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZER [/size]
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:
and. What happens to your yeye state wey no fit pay workers
FYI, I'm from Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.