Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (1154 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015

Nowadays, Most ladies always pretend to be real. At times they do play guys, and this has affected a lot of relationships. I guess guys don’t notice some of those traits ladies do portrait. Am sure with these tips an end will come to any un-serious relationship.

This is the best relationship Tips For Men.

Checkout The 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend

1. She Rarely Return Your Calls

If a girl is attracted to you, she should be calling you at least once for every three times you call her. However, if you don’t hear from her for weeks or months at a time, and all of a sudden she wants to hangout, take it as she’s just bored or is between boyfriends and there’s no one else to call.

2. She Regularly Cancels At The Last Minute

It is certainly fair to cancel plans occasionally for a legitimate reason, but if she flakes on you consistently and doesn’t try to be flexible with her schedule to free up time for you, it shows that she holds little respect for you at and that she doesn’t want to commit in case something better comes up.

3. She Teases You Along With The Simple Intention Of Keeping You Around

She romantically teases you along with things like “accidental” kiss3s with the simple intention of keeping you around so you’ll always be there to rescue her. She even allows you to sleep in her bed so she can talk to you all night long about her feelings.

4. She Tells You What A Great Boyfriend You’d Be… For Some Lucky Girl

This is basically like saying “you have all the qualities I’m supposed to want in a guy, but for some reason I find you s3xually repulsive.”

5. She Talks About Other Guys While You Are With Her

She asks you for advice about different men she’s attracted to and constantly tells you about all her problems with them. When a woman you’re interested in becomes comfortable enough to openly talk to you about all her problems with other men and asks you for advice about the guys she’s attracted to, she doesn’t see you as a potential lover.

You’re in the FRIEND ZONE.

CULLED FROM : http://bagagist.com/2015/10/where-are-the-guys-5-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin Lol....I like this "friend zone"
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Friendzone always cheaper.
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Lovetinz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
biz2get:

5. She Talks About Other Guys While You Are With Her

Wrong.
Girls talk. When she talks about other guys, the door is locked but the window is wide open!
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by isacolukay(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chei! I don die.
So na friend zone I de?
And I wan go introduce her to my mama next month!
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin Lol....I like this "friend zone"

i find the zone fascinating , grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
isacolukay:
Chei! I don die.
So na friend zone I de?
And I wan go introduce her to my mama next month!

shocked shocked shocked

Lovetinz:

Wrong.
Girls talk. When she talks about other guys, the door is locked but the window is wide open!

if she tells you openly shes single .... if not, Brother lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
If a girl does all those afore mentioned things,then I don't fink the guy needs any further conviction to know his place in her life...He's not important to her.
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
If a girl does all those afore mentioned things,then I don't fink the guy needs any further conviction to know his place in her life...He's not important to her.

BAM!!

----

any body thought about the Stranger Zone?? sad
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by afesimicaleb(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dats tru. Friend zoning na for bastards.
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by gamaliel121(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
All girls are unreal...one reason why I don't like them... ?
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
All girls are unreal...one reason why I don't like them...
?

Ga*ism
Re: Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by gamaliel121(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
biz2get:

Ga*ism
If you say so!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures / Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You / Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.