Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! (38347 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / When The Right One Loves You Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
in year 2030 u wud see d guy. hammered and looking fresh and fine. na den u go dey regret

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:
Dear Family I'm in deep shiiit, so confused on what to do right now.

I just turned 29 few days ago and have been out of a serious relationship for over a year now.

Have been waiting patiently for that right man to come along but unfortunately it only the wrong ones that keep coming my way, they just want to have a feel of my sweet body and off they go, no genuine intentions.

Now there's a brother that have been friendzoning for over two years now yet he keep persisting, good a thing I'm not the type that pretends so I told him from day one he asked me out that I'm not interested in him except on friendship level, I told him I don't feel him emotionally but he keep hanging on hoping I change my mind with time, my reasons for rejecting him is cos to me he's not presentable enough and I can't be proud introducing him to my people and again he got no good paid job (why on earth must he be poor and ugly at the same time, what kind of torture is that angry). He's just managing in a private firm that pays less than 50k.

But what makes me have a rethink is the character of this my friendzoned brother, he keeps in touch despite my rejecting him, he even offer little financial assistance when I'm in need, when I asked him why he's doing all these to a girl that openly reject him he claims he has faith that I'll consider him one day, sometimes I'm forced to suspect if he has cast a spell on me so another good man won't come my way.

Now he has called to schedule a date tomorrow and I know as usual he wants to remind me that the year is running that I should consider his request since he hope to settle down this year.

Please dear Family advice me accordingly is it advisable I say yes to a man I don't feel a thing for emotionally? Can I ever get to love him? I do hear love grows but I don't believe in such!!!
Your reason of not been emmotional to him base on his salary is jus to stupid,tipical nigerian girls mentality...

He's ugly n u dnt like him for that,fine i understand that...if i may ask,what really brk ur last relationship?

You dont beliv in love grows...you are not emotionally attached to him? And u want to go on and marry him? Hell NO!!! Do not Marry out of Pity, i say it again,Do not Marry out of Pity!

Try be close to him more,call him often,do this for like 2months,if u still dnt feel anything,den dont say Yes!

My 2cent!

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by ZICCKOde1st(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
MissSlimbody:
You don't have to say yes to him because the right man hasn't come along.

Never go into a relationship out of pity or desperation.

One million likes
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
2sex:
That's life man. over 80% of Nigerian girls don't see the emboldened as something the ought to do.
Nah.....

They want everything in a silver platter.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by 2sex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
IBBG:
I just luv and admire ur apt and swaggalicious use of words in espousing ur opinion. Thumbs up.
have you heard of concordance/register? please find out in your next English class
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by desunit(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just hang out with him for sometime and see how it turns out, u might fall for him if you spend sometime with him. Then if you do not feel a thing after spending sometime with, then you let go of him, coz i will not advise you to marry someone you don't love.

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

"But what makes me have a rethink is the character of this my friendzoned brother, he keeps in touch despite my rejecting him, he even offer little financial assistance when I'm in need".

@ bolded, if she doesn't need his financial assistance, why making it known that she is in need or are they co-habiting? Please make sure you read between the line come next time.

It's not hard for a kind man to assess situation and take initiative.

I do that with my friends so nothing new

She could have misconstrued his gesture for kindness and nothing more than that. It's really not a biggy since we aren't privy to the kind of help being rendered
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Heriadeoluwa: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...
great bro...I like...no!!! I love dis comment...bravo bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by purpledandelion: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm as confused as you are. Guys what should OP do? *sipping on Irish cream*
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by abduldope(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
this part got ne cracking [quote author=irishCream post=35282266] just want to have a feel of my sweet body and off they go [quote]......lol lyk serzZZly
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Emmaville(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
pbs4real:
wisdom kwa! Lng story. . .u jez read her post saying the dude is poor and uuglee. . .ma sis the ish is simple let her 4get the dude and continue the search for her mr right. .
N.B: he has to be HANDSOME,RICH,6PACKS AND ALSO WORKING IN CHEVRON. . . cheesy ask irishcream she wld affirm all i said. . tanku
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by proxillin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
ednut1:
in year 2030 u wud see d guy. hammered and looking fresh and fine. na den u go dey regret

[size=16pt]That reminds of me of my ex.

I am now x10 better than the guy she ran to.

SHe feels ashame anytime she sees me.

I am not yet fulfilled in Life, but I thank God for shaming her...God really shamed her...

Those days, my salary could not afford her blackberry. Anytime I am driving by her house, I roll down my side screen, I peep at her and ensure she sees me. I love that feelings...I love the way she hides.hahahahhah... grin grin grin grin grin grin Buga level[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by sinisters(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
You aren't emotionally connected because you have sent signals to your brain to reject him because of his financial status or his 'presentable-ness'. Most great men today were nowhere to be found financially few years back. Look into his character,does he fear God?and see if he is hardworking and smart....if you find all these excellent,GIVE HIM A CHANCE...Then thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Was he forced?

Not like he is a baby or whatnot

Obviously, the worst way to woo a woman is by enticing them with money. They will simply fall in love with the money and leave when it stops flowing.

They are friends and he seems to be helping her out albeit because he has some sort of feelings for her
I don't think some men care very much about that. After all, we are supposed to be interested in their money.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

Wisdom profits to direct.

She should ask for wisdom. The best part? It is free.

My dear get down on your knees and pray. And then do whatever God tells you. Simple.
luk lyk u stil dnt gerriitundecided wat doz she nid wisdom for again The wisdom to date a broke and ugly dude. . .ma sis lets nt deceive ourselves. . . . She knws wat she want and the best advice any1 here wld gv to her is to continue her search and put her in prayers that one day she wld meet her dream man,the saying that if the "preferable isnt available then let the available be preferable" isnt applicable in marriages. . .let her allow that innocent guy luk for some1 else that would luv him for who he is and nt for wat he is. . . #enufsaid
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by mikolo80: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:
Surely you will frustrate yourself out of the marriage If you marry the wrong one out of desperation

You will almost certainly leave your man if your sole reason for marrying them borders along their financial strength. You need to love someone for whom they are not what they have

BTW: Are you working?
U can love him for being rich ke
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by omolami: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mary only, only, only the man you love. Go for counseling and deliverance if you suspect spell.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by senorB(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

ANOTHER BIRD WITH THE SAME FEATHER undecided

MAY YOU ROT IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Back to Sender!!!! You sound unintelligent...what's the reason for this insult??
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by balee56: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
If you have completely checked yourself and there is NOTHING you find loving or attractive in him, then move on. Otherwise, you will run out of the marriage with time. You just have to find something attractive about him, be it his pocket or looks. Thats my own piece of coin.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by emerged01(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Like seriously, who is the right man?

I personally don't subscribe to the shitty idea that there exists one particular person that's meant for you...........

I also do not believe in the idea of a wrong person loving you right.

If he dresses like a gay, hangs out with gays and walks like a gay then he's definitely a gay.

If he loves you right then he's the right person. There is no two way about it.

The op thinks he's the wrong person because he isn't rich and handsome.

Is alright.

God is watching.

He loves OP dearly but she thinks he is the wrong person because presently he is not rich and handsome.

.....who knows he maybe an angel in disguise. God doesn't think the way we think.

well,if OP believes in prayer, she should pray about it for guidance in making decision.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by akanbiaa(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
To really help you with the best answer first tell me the qualities the guys that have a feel of your sweet body have that attracted you to them in the first place.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't think some men care very much about that. After all, we are supposed to be interested in their money.
I suppose that's why they keep getting burnt
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by UjSizzle(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:

What next if and when you receive the wisdom?

How do you apply it?

Don't you know applying wisdom is the real difficult ish? Most people know the stack difference between right and wrong, using head and allowing emotion take over but yet they make the same mistakes time and time again. Why do you think that's the case?

love is complex but it ought not to be if you can be simply true to yourself

You know what you want then simply eradicate compromise from your dictionary so you don't feel sorry for yourself in the long run
You're mistaken booboo. She thinks she knows what she wants. Maybe she does. But wisdom teaches her to apply what knowledge she has acquired. Wisdom helps her distinguish between good and bad advice; good and bad choices.
Wisdom gives her common sense.

I can't think of anything else she needs right now.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Sobeautiful: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whether rich or poor, the big question is have you prayed? Is God aware of it? Rich or poor, ugly or handsome, seek the consent of God so that you don't live in regret and pains. Marriage is a line you cross without return unless you want to answer a divorcee which God hates. Some men hide under poverty to look humble but once money comes they forget the woman that suffered with them and for them. That is when you know whether they are humble or not. Their true colour comes out. Forget the poverty induced humility. Don't be moved by it. Seek the face of God instead.

3 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by UjSizzle(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Would God tell her to leave him or compromise on her desires?

Does she really need to pray to see these things?

No wonder a lot of people feel they can only get answers in church when they simply ignore logic/basic common sense in approaching issues
Sometimes we want the things we do not need. We don't see the things that are right in front of us. Sometimes our minds are clouded by our desires. But a Christian believes that God knows best-- He always has. And that's why we pray.
Choosing a life partner isn't the same as picking suitable flowers for a date. A lifetime commitment, this marriage thing. We can't afford to get it wrong. So we'll turn to the one who never gets it wrong.

That's my belief. I don't expect it to make any sense to you if it doesn't.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Vyolet(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some of these girls will not wound me with laugh.
Yes everyone wants a good life but it doesn't just come,you work for it. 50k plus salary is enough for a start if you also work and conteibute,there are young men in Nigeria who earn 30k plus and yet married and live simple life,the wife also works and earn money,they combine their finances and manage if well,it shouldn't matter who earns more,as long as bills are paid.
As time goes on,you make sure you encourage your man to spread his tentacles to make more money by bringing business idea or exploring other legal means.
Life shouldn't be about you alone,make the man see you as an asset not liability.
Your "sweet body" is not enough to keep a man.

On a another mode I don't appreciate ugly dudes too,a guy must be above average for me to get attracted to him. . If you ain't cool with his looks then don't force yourself. wink

4 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Chizyann: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?
Hmmmmm I luv ur writes up,u av said it all,had a similar case,have 2 suitors now,I av always dream of settling down wit my tribe man,one of my suitor is my tribe man,infact my kind of man,he is well to do,wit a good job n a gud pay,bt bt he is a wideower wit 2 lovly kids,dats is nt my problem,I am average in height,y is lower,tell me wat will b d fate of our children 2moro,he clubs,buys gifts for girls like hell,likes ukwu a lot,scares me

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by olaNL: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
love is overrated. see all the guys that once claimed that they love you, where are they today. you better stick to the one available now. you might not love him but from the looks of things, he really loves you.

well it's your life not mine so the choice is yours.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
pbs4real:
luk lyk u stil dnt gerriitundecided wat doz she nid wisdom for again The wisdom to date a broke and ugly dude. . .ma sis lets nt deceive ourselves. . . . She knws wat she want and the best advice any1 here wld gv to her is to continue her search and put her in prayers that one day she wld meet her dream man,the saying that if the "preferable isnt available then let the available be preferable" isnt applicable in marriages. . .let her allow that innocent guy luk for some1 else that would luv him for who he is and nt for wat he is. . . #enufsaid
I've never understood this statement. I think what a person is, is just as important as who he is.

By the way, I get it. I am a woman so I know exactly what she's talking about. You're not. So do you get it?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're mistaken booboo. She thinks she knows what she wants. Maybe she does. But wisdom teaches her to apply what knowledge she has acquired. Wisdom helps her distinguish between good and bad advice; good and bad choices.
Wisdom gives her common sense.

I can't think of anything else she needs right now.

But we all have common sense don't you think so?

We all have the ability to process information and in turn differentiate between good and bad.

We all understand our wants and needs

We tend to ignore these basic principles due to varying factors that we sometimes have no control over

I always say if you love yourself then you will simply know what's good for you.

BTW: The prerequisite of wisdom is knowledge and she definitely does have that else she wouldn't have been able to seek for feedback in order to gauge responses which would in turn enable her make the best decision going forward.
Having knowledge should normally allow her the privilege ability to process information of what's good for her so what sort of wisdom does she need again to apply this basic principle?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by proguru: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
This lady is rather playing a dangerous game. She does not know the essence of marriage. Money or Beauty should not be the reason for marrying a man. It is rather dangerous for a man to marry a woman on the basis financial well being. What happens after marriage if the losses his source of income. You need orientation lady, otherwise you will end up jumping from pillar to post till you get to 40 if you continue with this mindset. Marriage should be based on love not money or other achievements or position!!!!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by mcaylife(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
my advice goes does. marriage is a long life commitment.. I understand your fears when you said u don't have feelings for him. what u need to look out is the positive side of the guy. 1. you said he has been there even when u are friend zoning him. one thing most women don't know is that it is best for your man to love u more than u love him. if he does love u. he will worship and adore u forever even when those sexy curves of yours ain't there again and also if u are more beautiful than your husband he will see u as the best thing he can ever achieved. ask very well ugly guys are the most romantic and when they love they do that with all their heart. secondly on finance leave that one for God. am very sure a girl would have asked dangote to go to hell before. now he can afford to marry as many as possible ladies he want. look very well search your mind u will see something that will make u love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.