Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (237984 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by justwise(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
@fikki1

Please don't use this thread to advertise any agent or drop their contact details.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
justwise:
@fikki1

Please don't use this thread to advertise any agent or drop their contact details.

Thank you.

sowie bro... Was just helping out...never intend to advertise anyone...thanks for the caution anyway
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by topsyalooma: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
topsyalooma:

Yes applying to Hasselt for Master program in transportation science.. Attestation/English as a medium is a doc I got from school to proof my English proficiency has been English is language of instruction and exams throughout my stay in the university.. Can you please send me the number of the agent that assisted you for your legalisation and also the link to the embassy form which I've to sign and include in docs to send to abuja. Tnx
Bro can you please be specific on which docs go to MOE only and which ones go to MOFA tnx
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by topsyalooma: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
@ fikki 1 Bro can you please be specific on which docs go to MOE only and which ones go to MOFA tnx
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
topsyalooma:
@ fikki 1 Bro can you please be specific on which docs go to MOE only and which ones go to MOFA tnx

your educational docs all, that means d one you intend to use for the application Goes to MOE.... And all of it plus your birth cert and any other document you want to legalise at the Embassy goes to MOFA... All the document that was legalise at MOE n MOFA goes to EMBASSY....

o level.....moe
bsc cert...moe
testimonial...moe
nysc cert...moe n any oda school doc you want to use.

all d above mentioned and any oda document you intend to send to d Belgium embassy goes to MOFA.

all the document legalised at MOFA all goes to the EMBASSY for final legalisation...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
@fikki1 thanx boss..i have concluded with Mrs Gloria..will get back to her by first week of january insha allah..Sorry for the belated reply, just got new sub
Pls guys, I have got my application fee payment details from vub but i dont know how to go about it..I need heads up on this pls
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2015
167tunde:
@fikki1 thanx boss..i have concluded with Mrs Gloria..will get back to her by first week of january insha allah..Sorry for the belated reply, just got new sub
Pls guys, I have got my application fee payment details from vub but i dont know how to go about it..I need heads up on this pls

were you sent the banking details?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2015
@fikki1 yes sir..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Then take it to the bank and do the payment there
167tunde:
@fikki1 yes sir..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2015
i was told that i'd need an euro account to send it directly..I actually have someone that can pay it from belgium tho but i just want to know if there was a better way to make the payment from naija plus the bank extra charges are ridiculously on a high side @name*
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
then you have the person in Belgium pay for you, it will reduce expenditure
167tunde:
i was told that i'd need an euro account to send it directly..I actually have someone that can pay it from belgium tho but i just want to know if there was a better way to make the payment from naija plus the bank extra charges are ridiculously on a high side @name*
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Thanx @name*..that's exactly what i plan on doing but will providing only my name as the depositor suffice for the school to know that am the specific prospctve student making the payment as no student id no has been given ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2015
please take a snapshot of the bank details an post here so we can see and provide assistance as possible
167tunde:
Thanx @name*..that's exactly what i plan on doing but will providing only my name as the depositor suffice for the school to know that am the specific prospctve student making the payment as no student id no has been given ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2015
That's it

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
do you see that message number, it is the number dat correspond to your application for admission number. so who so ever is making the transfer need to mention/write the correct message number. your name is not really necessary here. read the message again well and you will see a place there telling you to make sure u provide the correct message number during the transfer. good luck
167tunde:
That's it
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
@name*..Thanks for the cogent reply

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
fikki1 where are you? you have been missing. whatz up
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
namebdis4:

bro... I dey oooo... I dey low key... I dey try download those Dutch language stuff ni... Trying to read dem ...if i can... N if i cant i postpone am... But so far its interesting oooo.... Happy zondag....
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
you strong. courage
fikki1:

bro... I dey oooo... I dey low key... I dey try download those Dutch language stuff ni... Trying to read dem ...if i can... N if i cant i postpone am... But so far its interesting oooo.... Happy zondag....
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
namebdis4:
abi you go join me learn, make i get reading partner...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
sure, i will need to know dutch so that i can at least get a part time job
fikki1:

abi you go join me learn, make i get reading partner...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
namebdis4:
sure, i will need to know dutch so that i can at least get a part time job

which means am not in this alone...cool...how do we go.about it... I hope its safe here
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
safe how?
fikki1:

which means am not in this alone...cool...how do we go.about it... I hope its safe here
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
namebdis4:
safe how?

per say learning.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok I got it now
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
how far have you gone?
167tunde:
@name*..Thanks for the cogent reply
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by jayooh: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
How did u make payments for your application to gent uni possible?@namebedis

Cc fikki
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
jayooh:

Cc fikki

application to Ughent is free....no payment required
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Application for admission to Ghent University is free of charge
jayooh:

Cc fikki
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
@namebdis4, how is school...n how prep, waiting patiently till April oo in other to start the language course application.. . Goedemorgen... Dank u voor uw support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.