Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me (36389 Views)

Laylatul Al-qadar In Ramadan And Its Significance / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by slytubadth(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Do you realise that sleeping with ones wife without her consent constitutes rape? undecided

what? that's his wife he is talking about here. who will see that as a rape?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Shaadey: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Do you realise that sleeping with ones wife without her consent constitutes rape? undecided
didn't mean it tha way o...just changed the way he posted it
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Gideonmi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
brother kongi is a fastard grin
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by tbaba1234: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.

You are allowed to have sexual relations with your wife at night after you have broken the fast.

You [believers] are permitted to lie with your wives during the night of the fast: they are [close] as garments to you, as you are to
them. God was aware that you were betraying yourselves,a so He turned to you in mercy and pardoned you: now you can lie with them– seek what God has ordained for you– eat and drink until the white thread of dawn becomes distinct from the black. Then fast until nightfall...... Surah 2: 187

Show this to your wife if she is using a religious excuse. You should be considerate as well. She might just be tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

what? that's his wife he is talking about here. who will see that as a rape?

So it is okay to have forceful sex with a woman because she is your wife shocked. Gosh! You are unbelievable. Actually, rape is sexual penetration without consent. Therefore if you have sex with your wife without her consent, it is rape. Have you ever wondered how you would feel if she had sex with you without your consentundecided. You have to learn to be considerate

1 Like

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You sef..u won kill her inside fasting. Haba! If you still get Ramadan energy your wife fit no get now. Abi you dey "da-ogbon si for your fasting? grin Aminat508 abi wetin I talk

I swear me sef no go gree, I cannot allow any man to kill me joo, na me go cook wake up in d midnight again cook in d evening, go to mosque pray almost 23 rakat for tarawill, and still have sex . no I can't especially if d man is sexually active and last long in bed. I can't rara kojoo embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by EasternPride: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op, meanwhile look at what is sucking her everything.

tongue cheesy

Na joke oh, no come do me "Gideon Akaluka", the 'Sanusi' way.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by doskyval(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hian!, notin wey we no go see 4dis nairaland, abeg wetin u wan mk we advice gv u now. Okay oya rape her if she no gree. Inukwam okolu, sm ppl be lyk *i wan shit Ãήϑ d shit no gree comot, advice pls!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by luthorcorp: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
this dude strong o,or are u honestly fasting? so even on the hunger you still have power for sex? i cut for you seriously......
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by loomer: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

I swear me sef no go gree, I cannot allow any man to kill me joo, na me go cook wake up in d midnight again cook in d evening, go to mosque pray almost 23 rakat for tarawill, and still have sex . no I can't especially if d man is sexually active and last long in bed. I can't rara kojoo embarassed cry

U sure say na d man go kill u or na u go even kill am
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by MDOLOFU: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=donholy28 post=35317014]Tell her ur going out to get it elsewhere... and she will r*pe u[/quote so stupid of u
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
soe:
have some respect before u r cut off....in the Quran Allah says

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Ina atayna kalkawthar.
Fasoli lirobika wanhar
Inna shani aka, huwal abtar

Got it?

The Qur'an also says "Fa ida Insalkh AlAshahr Alharam fa qatlu Almushrikeen hayth wajadtumuhum wakhuduhum wa hasaruhum waqa3ed waluhum kul marsadeen".

A book that has no respect for the individual and my people... its author deserves no respect whosever it is.

2 Likes

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by kinibigdeal(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

That rara kojoo "wetin him mean sef"
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by kinibigdeal(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
EasternPride:
Op, meanwhile look at what is sucking her everything.

tongue cheesy

Na joke oh, no come do me "Gideon Akaluka", the 'Sanusi' way.

Can't imagine what's on ifeann mind now cool
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
@ OP, big advice!
Tk som tins into consideration, she might hav been very tired frm prep all d fud for iftar! Or mayb she wakes up in d nyt for tahajjud. Wiceva way, pls discuss wit her first.

For more advice in details, watsapp us on 08065636880
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by amnesty7: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Qur'an 2:187 has clearly permitted intimacy between spouses from sunset till fajr time. It is important that the two of you sit down and discuss. You should be considerate of her feelings in the same way as she of yours. Ignore the various posts of intruders.

1 Like

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That rara kojoo "wetin him mean sef"
never I cant cheesy cheesy
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by slytubadth(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

So it is okay to have forceful sex with a woman because she is your wife shocked. Gosh! You are unbelievable. Actually, rape is sexual penetration without consent. Therefore if you have sex with your wife without her consent, it is rape. Have you ever wondered how you would feel if she had sex with you without your consentundecided. You have to learn to be considerate

wow! u had to put all that down to lecture me. well as far as she is ma wife and not some "other woman" it wont be see /consider as a rape. she should also be considerate as well. atleast he is not going behind her back demanding frm other women.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
amnesty7:
Qur'an 2:187 has clearly permitted intimacy between spouses from sunset till fajr time. It is important that the two of you sit down and discuss. You should be considerate of her feelings in the same way as she of yours. Ignore the various posts of intruders.
they should consider our own too.. Haba na food! embarassed
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by stelaar(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
That shoud be your jihad

If thats the only sacrifice you can make for her this ramadan, use it to test your patience and self control.

Consider she cooks and cleans and takes care of you this month and you still want to slice her at night. Habba bros pity her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Aminat, wat abt wen d husband sleeps in ANGER over u? Do u knw d fact dat Allah is angry wit such a person(wife)
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by intergral(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op it is allowed after you break your fasting...
But op please pity your wife she might be tired cos she prepared that bulky meal you ate while breaking your fast and you still want to climb ontop of her again!!! Haba.....
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

wow! u had to put all that down to lecture me. well as far as she is ma wife and not some "other woman" it wont be see /consider as a rape. she has TOLU also learn to be considerate as well. atleast he is not going behind her back demanding frm other women.

Are you daf.t or what? Obviously, it would be inconsiderate of her to deny you however she can't say yes all the time and when she does not and you forcefully have sex with her. I hope you choke to death while you orgasm.

God! You are a beast to even think it is okay to take a woman you call your wife!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by tbaba1234: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:

Aminat, wat abt wen d husband sleeps in ANGER over u? Do u knw d fact dat Allah is angry wit such a person(wife)

She might be genuinely exhausted.. That is a valid excuse.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:

Angry!!!
What of if I allow him and am not happy about it? Men should learn how to live without sex for at least one month haba!! Kilode! shocked
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Gurgle(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.

but why is she resisting?

is she tired? or she doesn't want to be distracted for religious reasons? or what?

OP i think you should fill in this part of the story for us because since its definitely permissible after the fast is over your question doesn't make any sense
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by smalmata(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
docphresh:
She neva chop, u wan still commot the small power she get. . Oga u b weeked man!
Lol!!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Angry!!!
What of if I allow him and am not happy about it? Men should learn how to live without sex for at least one month haba!! Kilode! shocked
What if she denies him and he decides to get it else where??

Or brings in a new wife??
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Superman11(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Go and tell America

[size=18pt] Maybe Obama go act Drama [/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Lazy woman grin u must do ooo
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by EasternPride: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Can't imagine what's on ifeann mind now cool

Make dem no kill us oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can a Muslim Upload his/her Pictures On Social Media? / PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.