Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me (36391 Views)

Laylatul Al-qadar In Ramadan And Its Significance / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Omotayor123(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.
Ahn ahn. she wan kill you. Since you are legally married it's very much allowed.

Take her to a scholar maybe she will understand then.

Or
she might be stressed or tired from the morning And night cookings. Try to understand.

And be patient with her.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

What if she denies him and he decides to get it else where??

Or brings in a new wife??
Na true oooo grin cheesy
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Visocrate(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to sleep with me. She doesn't even want to touch me, and this makes me feel very restless. Please advice.
na holy month be this o don't think am at all the fast go break
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by kinibigdeal(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
never I cant cheesy cheesy
Lemme guess...oya temme joor
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

[size=18pt] Maybe Obama go act Drama [/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Obama fit offer hm ass for OP
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Lazy woman grin u must do ooo

Men and sex hmmmmhmmmm lipsrsealed they can't live without it.. May God help them

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by damiloladuke: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
anytime goes

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
Na true oooo grin cheesy
Ah toh.
But i think they Sit'n'Talk
Let him know why she's denying him..
Maybe she's tired, maybe she's sick... he has to find out!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Gurgle(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ahn ahn. she wan kill you. Since you are legally married it's very much allowed.

Take her to a scholar maybe she will understand then.

Or
she might be stressed or tired from the morning And night cookings. Try to understand.

[size=16pt] And be patient with her. [/size]

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
So I dey post for Muslim matter...

make I try other thread to see if they have removed that policeman

Haha the policeman till dey there... anyway make I use this opportunity yan the Truth.

You see my brother... there is nothing Holy with this month. You guys been wasting your time saying you are fasting to one Allah who have hears but cannot hear and eyes but cannot see. If your wife knows the Truth she will have Known that her body belongs to you and you alone...it doesn't belong to her but you.Howbeit these things are peripheral the main subjective subject is you have to serve the Living God and not an impostor called Allah. The Living God his name is "YHWY" the "I Am Who I Am" The God Of Isreal He alone is God.He will speak and you will hear his voice not like an impostor who cannot speak.Worship God nd not Allah.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:

Aminat, wat abt wen d husband sleeps in ANGER over u? Do u knw d fact dat Allah is angry wit such a person(wife)

That's the escape route ai u guys are always using that has an excuse angry
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Ah toh.
But i think they Sit'n'Talk
Let him know why she's denying him..
Maybe she's tired, maybe she's sick... he has to find out!
but seriously, is not easy. Even me wey Neva marry to cook sometimes na whahala after tarawil prayer ehn
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by crackhouse(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Touch her kitten and see whether she will not respond quickly. Pls don't give her chance to avoid early recovery. Once u touch the kitten and discover she have gone solo just enter London straight. No time to check time. Thank me later.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
but seriously, is not easy. Even me wey Neva marry to cook sometimes na whahala after tarawil prayer ehn

Eyya. Its not easy.
Seriously, you women are trying.
And may Allah bless you.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

What if she denies him and he decides to get it else where??

Or brings in a new wife??

and what what makes u think the new wife will always give in to his request too! Body no be wood especially in this ramadan period!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

[b]That's the escape route ai [/b]u guys are always using that has an excuse angry

cheesy funny u

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Eyya. Its not easy.
Seriously, you women are trying.
And may Allah bless you.
Amin. Thank u bro
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:

Aminat, wat abt wen d husband sleeps in ANGER over u? Do u knw d fact dat Allah is angry wit such a person(wife)

Nah I disagree with you. Consider the hadith that enjoins to be obedient and not anger our parents, what if your parents wants you to act in a manner totally detrimental to you as an individual because they are your parents. Do you think God would be angry with you if you disobeyed your parents?

Human to human relationship is different from God-human relationship. There are bound to be buts and ifs and all cases would be judged individually. Therefore it is stupid to think God would be angry with a tired wife who denies her husband her body.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

and what what makes u think the new wife will always give in to his request too! Body no be wood especially in this ramadan period!

I know..
Thats y i suggested they should talk.
If he finds out the reason, maybe cox she's tired...then he has to learn to be patient with her.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Godwinfrank1: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bros no advice ......... Sum 1 can sin wen trying to advice...... Pls advice ur self.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

lolz them no no cheesy cheesy
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by slytubadth(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Are you daf.t or what? Obviously, it would be inconsiderate of her to deny you however she can't say yes all the time and when she does not and you forcefully have sex with her. I hope you choke to death while you orgasm.

God! You are a beast to even think it is okay to take a woman you call your wife!

hey! hey!! hey!!! why d insult. i made ma point clear here that it wont be considered as a rape. do u have a problem comprehending?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Gurgle(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
this topic get wings o
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by loomer: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Amin. Thank u bro

You too like petting.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Men and sex hmmmmhmmmm lipsrsealed they can't live without it.. May God help them

Lol Well I love a man that loves s*x but during Ramadan should be an exception. Waking up early and cooking for sahoor is like a death sentence atyms lol ( Astagrlh)

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:
this topic get wings o
Hehe...
Wings as in how?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Lol Well I love a man that love s*x but during Ramadan should be an exception. Waking up early and cooking for sahoor is like a death sentence atyms lol ( Astagrlh)
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Amin. Thank u bro
You're welcome, sis. smiley
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
loomer:

You too like petting.

Yea nah cheesy cheesy
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Lol Well I love a man that loves s*x but during Ramadan should be an exception. Waking up early and cooking for sahoor is like a death sentence atyms lol ( Astagrlh)

Why dont you abandon these foreign practices and sleep and wake like a normal pesin?

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

hey! hey!! hey!!! why d insult. i made ma point clear here that it wont be considered as a rape. do u have a problem comprehending?

Hey pervert! You have no right to an opinion. If you have sex with your wife error her consent, it is rape and for that. you deserve to be used as a lab rat.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by chadolistic(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 187:
أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَىٰ نِسَائِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتَانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالْآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُوا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الْأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الْأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ وَلَا تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ

It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Saum (the fasts). They are Libas [i.e. body cover, or screen, or Sakan, (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with her - as in Verse 7:189) Tafsir At-Tabari], for you and you are the same for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He turned to you (accepted your repentance) and forgave you. So now have sexual relations with them and seek that which Allah has ordained for you (offspring), and eat and drink until the white thread (light) of dawn appears to you distinct from the black thread (darkness of night), then complete your Saum (fast) till the nightfall. And do not have sexual relations with them (your wives) while you are in I'tikaf (i.e. confining oneself in a mosque for prayers and invocations leaving the worldly activities) in the mosques. These are the limits (set) by Allah, so approach them not. Thus does Allah make clear His Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, revelations, verses, laws, legal and illegal things, Allah's set limits, orders, etc.) to mankind that they may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can a Muslim Upload his/her Pictures On Social Media? / PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52