Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me (36390 Views)

Laylatul Al-qadar In Ramadan And Its Significance / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Offer prayer and sacrifice to the mother Goddess now. u be Yoruba ni?
hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by EasternPride: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
olanyte:
your contributions is as senseless as you are, blasphemy the prophet of Allah your wrought is near, you this useless pagan.

Make ur a-llah come chop his neck off if he get any power. angry

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Muslims dicksons are abnormally long.It can discouraged most women from sex.And they also takes burantashi which can make them erect for days.Esp those fulanis
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zemaye: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.
It's 100% allowed I think you should speak with her it might be something else. Ramadan mabrook smiley
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Why? do you believe in 72 sky-borne virgins, flying horse, etc., in this age of scientific discovery?

Lol yes I believe in all that! satisfied
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
Muslims dicksons are abnormally long.It can discouraged most women from sex.And they also takes burantashi which can make them erect for days.Esp those fulanis

shocked how many u don see lol
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by augster(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shey I fit toast girl when I dy fast?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why make that face? You want an invitation abi?

Are you not Oduduwa daughter?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Lol yes I believe in all that! satisfied

ok then its a different matter. just tell ur boko and isil brothers to stop killin ppl over these myths.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

ok then its a different matter. just tell ur boko and isil brothers to stop killin ppl over these myths.

Dear do u have a problem with me
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Why make that face? You want an invitation abi?

Are you not Oduduwa daughter?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by danlamiturawa(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sory 2 say: It's either u ar here 2 moch urself or u ar a fool! Hw can u do such a post here? Is dis an islamic forum? Again, i cal u a fool because u hav given som morons d avenue 2b comentin trashes!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

shocked how many u don see lol
I have seen several of them.You know they bend down to pee in the open.Their dicksons will fold to the ground like a python that fold itself.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Dear do u have a problem with me

No I have problem with your religion and its useless topics making fp everyday.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hmmm... this Country needs change.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

No I have problem with your religion and its useless topics making fp everyday.

quoting me won't stop that so can u swerve now??
OK bye
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

quoting me won't stop that so can u swerve now??
OK bye

It will raise awareness of this irrational scam. you are the lab rat today.

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
I have seen several of them.You know they bend down to pee in the open.Their dicksons will fold to the ground like a python that fold itself.

Omg! my ribs!
how do u feel looking at anoda man's di*ck
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Demmzy15(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
restless. Please advice.
You're allowed to enter your wife after you've terminated the fast. Even in the night before Sahur, then you perform ghusl.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Adesiji77: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Men and sex hmmmmhmmmm lipsrsealed they can't live without it.. May God help them

...and, just how did you figure that out? lipsrsealed
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Omg! my ribs! how do u feel looking at anoda man's di*ck
You wan dey form Abi?No be corner eyes you dey take look am?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:

Hehehe its obvious ai or can u live without it ?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
You wan dey form Abi?No be corner eyes you dey take look am?

Lol...u r funny
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by asumo12: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Aminat508:

Men and sex hmmmmhmmmm lipsrsealed they can't live without it.. May God help them
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na this kind wife dey make husband commit adultery.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by asumo12: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
chai

iwo omodeyi sha!

angry angry angry
Aminat508:
. cheesy cheesy cheesy

losan awe!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
U shud ask of wat use is d ramadan?? isnt it deception...
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by luvprince4real(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
efilefun:
Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Intercourse during the day in Ramadaan is haraam for men and women alike, who are obliged to fast during the day. Doing that is a sin for which expiation (kafaarah) must be offered. The kafaarah is to free a slave; if that is not possible then the person must fast for two consecutive months; whoever is not able to do that must feed sixty poor persons.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: Whilst we were sitting with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a man came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am doomed!” He said, “What happened?” He said, “I had intercourse with my wife when I was fasting [in Ramadaan].” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Are you able to free a slave?” He said, “No.” He said, “Are you able to fast for two consecutive months?” He said, “No.” He said, “Can you feed sixty poor persons?” He said, “No.” Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) remained silent for a while, and whilst we were like that, a large vessel of dates was brought to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he said, “Where is the one who was asking?” He said, “Here I am.” He said, “Take these and give them in charity.” The man said, “Is there anyone more poor than me, O Messenger of Allaah? For there is no household between the two harrahs (lava fields – i.e., in Madeenah) that is poorer than my household.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) smiled until his eyeteeth could be seen, then he said, “Feed it to your family.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1834, 1835; Muslim, 1111)

Secondly:

With regard to intercourse during the night in Ramadaan, this is permitted and is not forbidden, and the time when it is permitted lasts until the onset of dawn. When dawn comes, intercourse becomes forbidden.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Sawm (the fasts). They are Libaas [i.e. body-cover, or screen, or Sakan (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with them] for you and you are the same for them. Allaah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He turned to you (accepted your repentance) and forgave you. So now have sexual relations with them and seek that which Allaah has ordained for you (offspring), and eat and drink until the white thread (light) of dawn appears to you distinct from the black thread (darkness of night), then complete your Sawm (fast) till the nightfall”

[al-Baqarah 2:187]

This verse clearly states that it is permissible to eat, drink and have intercourse during the nights of Ramadaan until dawn.

After having intercourse it is obligatory to do ghusl, then pray Fajr.

And Allah knows best.
Guy na dis small question warrant all this one??

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by readone1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
restless. Please advice.
my opinion
its permissible to meet your wife during the nights of the month of Ramadan but its not permissible during the day when you are fasting
I think you should take things easy on her she might be weak or she might not have strength to carry on
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by luvprince4real(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is it permissible for senators ndume & yerima to f.uck small small gals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can a Muslim Upload his/her Pictures On Social Media? / PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques?