Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me (36380 Views)

Laylatul Al-qadar In Ramadan And Its Significance / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Adesiji77: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Hehehe its obvious ai
or can u live without it ?

In my humble opinion, the few things a man cannot do without are air, water and food....tongue
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by femi4: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

shocked how many u don see lol
I have seen many....how u dey cope self?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by femi4: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Men and sex hmmmmhmmmm lipsrsealed they can't live without it.. May God help them
Try and be a man for 1hr....you ll understand how the chemistry work
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

Angry!!!
What of if I allow him and am not happy about it? Men should learn how to live without sex for at least one month haba!! Kilode! shocked
If your bf or husband didnt touch you for 2weeks won't you suspect him of infidelity?Be truthful for one's.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by femi4: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
soe:
have some respect before u r cut off....in the Quran Allah says

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Ina atayna kalkawthar.
Fasoli lirobika wanhar
Inna shani aka, huwal abtar

Got it?
You no fit translate am to English. You are trying to correct him, yet you are not communicating
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:

In my humble opinion, the few things a man cannot do without are air, water and food....tongue

Yinmu-** me and u know the truth so no need to drag mata!

femi4:
I have seen many....how u dey cope self?
[quote author=Adesiji77 post=35324855]

How do I cope with wat
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Mightyraw(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

I swear me sef no go gree, I cannot allow any man to kill me joo, na me go cook wake up in d midnight again cook in d evening, go to mosque pray almost 23 rakat for tarawill, and still have sex . no I can't especially if d man is sexually active and last long in bed. I can't rara kojoo embarassed cry
23 rakat for tarawill.. smh embarassed

Who named u Aminat?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by femi4: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
You be learner jor.
Show her your erect and turgid pénis and watch her melt.
That is if your penis is good looking o...

Or,
She doesn't enjoy your lovemaking and will continue to exploit the situation to her advantage.

Sorry o.
Experience yapa
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mightyraw:

Who named u Aminat?
lmao cheesy I said almost nah, with salat witri and nafila haba! grin
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

Kilode lol
love making to me is a way of expressing ur love for someone especially wen its done with the right person (ur husby).
This "aminat508"babe dey form.

1 Like

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Mightyraw(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao cheesy I said almost nah, with salat witri and nafila haba! grin
I gat evritin messed up

Will u just change ur monıca to katherine or theresa
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aplaudez(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yea 100% allowed!! i use my wife to shinu yesterday grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by hamzeiy: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.
...@op..efilefun has said it all on the first page.....it is allowed as long as it is nt in the fasting period i.e daytime of fasting...it is infact sunnah except fr the last 10 days of ramadan were it is recorded that the rasool..s.a.w stays away at such time...so let your wife understands your needs and let her know there is noting wrong in that as it is infact rewarding...but you should know that she might be tired from a hectic day of fasting,cooking the sahoor and iftar afterwards so you should be considerate too...Allah knows best...
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
This "aminat508"babe dey form.
what I do nah? shocked cry
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
femi4:
You no fit translate am to English. You are trying to correct him, yet you are not communicating

Its ok I have understood. I have memorized nearly half the Qur'an . This is just a minor Surah.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by hamzeiy: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mightyraw:

Who named u Aminat?
what does the name has to do with the no. of raka ats...if you have correction on that say it nd stop being ....*****
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by carinmom(f): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
efilefun:
Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Intercourse during the day in Ramadaan is haraam for men and women alike, who are obliged to fast during the day. Doing that is a sin for which expiation (kafaarah) must be offered. The kafaarah is to free a slave; if that is not possible then the person must fast for two consecutive months; whoever is not able to do that must feed sixty poor persons.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: Whilst we were sitting with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a man came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am doomed!” He said, “What happened?” He said, “I had intercourse with my wife when I was fasting [in Ramadaan].” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Are you able to free a slave?” He said, “No.” He said, “Are you able to fast for two consecutive months?” He said, “No.” He said, “Can you feed sixty poor persons?” He said, “No.” Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) remained silent for a while, and whilst we were like that, a large vessel of dates was brought to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he said, “Where is the one who was asking?” He said, “Here I am.” He said, “Take these and give them in charity.” The man said, “Is there anyone more poor than me, O Messenger of Allaah? For there is no household between the two harrahs (lava fields – i.e., in Madeenah) that is poorer than my household.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) smiled until his eyeteeth could be seen, then he said, “Feed it to your family.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1834, 1835; Muslim, 1111)

Secondly:

With regard to intercourse during the night in Ramadaan, this is permitted and is not forbidden, and the time when it is permitted lasts until the onset of dawn. When dawn comes, intercourse becomes forbidden.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Sawm (the fasts). They are Libaas [i.e. body-cover, or screen, or Sakan (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with them] for you and you are the same for them. Allaah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He turned to you (accepted your repentance) and forgave you. So now have sexual relations with them and seek that which Allaah has ordained for you (offspring), and eat and drink until the white thread (light) of dawn appears to you distinct from the black thread (darkness of night), then complete your Sawm (fast) till the nightfall”

[al-Baqarah 2:187]

This verse clearly states that it is permissible to eat, drink and have intercourse during the nights of Ramadaan until dawn.

After having intercourse it is obligatory to do ghusl, then pray Fajr.

And Allah knows best.

Never knew u are learned. Jazakillah khayran
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by hamzeiy: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mightyraw:
I gat evritin messed up

Will u just change ur monıca to katherine or theresa
..brother becareful oh...it is a great issue. and sin to associate a muslim with disbelieve...be weary oh
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
what I do nah? shocked cry
As you dey vex say zealot4me say she love sex.Can't a lady express her feelings for one's?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by loomer: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
ademoladeji:

Loomer, if I catchyu ehn?

you don reach here abi

How man go do na, na una footsteps I dey follow
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
As you dey vex say zealot4me say she love sex.Can't a lady express her feelings for one's?

.****she loves a man who loves sex***
thank u!
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by efilefun(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
your first statement was uncalled for... Ramadan kareem
carinmom:

Never knew u are learned. Jazakillah khayran
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
zealot4me:

.****she loves a man who loves sex***
thank u!

LOL.
I'm coming to marry you
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Aminat508(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
otunsman:
henhen okay me too love sex ooooo but u knw say I dey fast nah cheesy
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by tobby1987(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
salam alaykum...Ifu r married to her i.e u v paid her dowry n done nikai den u can have sex with her after breaking ur fast..walahu alam
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by sule5727: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
My wife and I fast during the whole
Ramadan, but at night, she doesn't want to
sleep with me. She doesn't even want to
touch me, and this makes me feel very
restless. Please advice.
haba, u too can't u have patient with her? dis is holy month allowed her to give dis month to God likewise u too!!! One month can not make u feel as if ur wife dnt wnt u to make love with her I no since she is ur wife u can make love with her after break of fast, but because she dnt wnt it so live her alone u both should concentrate in ur prayers!!!

1 Like

Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by zealot4me(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:
LOL. I'm coming to marry you

Lol
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
... a time for everything ofcourse

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:

I swear me sef no go gree, I cannot allow any man to kill me joo, na me go cook wake up in d midnight again cook in d evening, go to mosque pray almost 23 rakat for tarawill, and still have sex . no I can't especially if d man is sexually active and last long in bed. I can't rara kojoo embarassed cry

grin
This post made me laugh.
Aminat dey vex no be small.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:

Aminat, wat abt wen d husband sleeps in ANGER over u? Do u knw d fact dat Allah is angry wit such a person(wife)

Abeg gerrout from here with your nonsense blackmail.
Is 30 days of abstinence too much to ask from the man?
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:
Tell her ur going out to get it elsewhere... and she will r*pe u

Its even good. If he says he is going to get it elsewhere I go tell am make he dey go so that I can have breathing space.
Let the other woman carry his wahala on her head.
Re: In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me by fpeter(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
it can't be wrong provided it is mutual and she is your legally married wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! / Can a Muslim Upload his/her Pictures On Social Media? / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.