Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61762 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

lol..... don't take all these things to the heart man. don't die young.
If you know me, you know I have no heart. I have made myself clear on that.

Emotionally numb. Copy that?

Besides anything that happens here, never happened. Bleed to death! grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
amaben2020:
Yoruba's are bastards, demons, devilish entities

Lol
grin

This anger no get rival grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tiger28: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
If lagos is a no man's land, then they should call Massob and ohanaeze to come and fight the agberos and omoniles in lagos. We all KNOW how that will definitely end.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Ricswagger: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
proxillin:

Amala and Ewedu...Yummi...
Thats what I am taking tonite...with goat meat. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
what can u do to that ?
d one u are taking is prepared with pit-toilet broom,bruhahahahaha
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those Igbo business tycoons, the more you chase dem the more successful and dominant they become

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
gwales:
Hahaha..... One particular tribe would cry all day

Good thing would never come across ur tribe and family
U would die a miserable death. Poverty shal be ur portion for the rest of ur life.

Hegoat

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Buchman1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Because they have been forwarned several times and given several quick notices
quit notice
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Champele(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
gwales:
you sound like a lazy bone.i believe im right?
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Champele(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.
lazy bone.normal.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Champele(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol......... one deranged maggot said he has been in lagos since 1980. na your papa build lagos when you reach lagos. No be hunger chase all of una come lagos.

This is 2015, kanu on radio biafra has asked you all to come back to the east. Na by force to stay yoruba land.

We going burn you all.
you guys always sound like lagos is the only yoruba dominated state.funny enough the rest of them need igbos to develop just like lagos.think of it.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.
Ok. But if I sight your fellow disgusting ofe.mmanu bastards in Igboland, I will kill them...
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by aboabai(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
oduastates:
All states in the SW should go ahead and demolish all illegal structures, shacks ,rubbish and paanty which litters the region.
Remove those illegal structure and encroaching fences and what you will see is space . Living space ,Breathing space , walking space . Space which can be turned into sidewalks , build drainage , lay water pipes , fibre to cabinet or fibre to home lines,bicycle lanes.
All those wooden benches ,stalls and containers .
Those tomatoes seller should be given collapsible plastic stalls which must be removed at the end of the day.
High street which can be shut down for conversion into temporarily markets ,4 days a week ,must be identified and made available to those who are willing to pay taxes into the tills of the local government.
I was on holidays 3 months ago , the feeling I have whenever I come back into the mess remains the same as it was 6 years .
Nigeria is one big eyesore.
No greens, no open spaces , no planning ,no air to breathe . Just people living on top of each other .
Do not get me started on Those okada, tricycles churches ,mosques,generator noises, twisted wires on electricity and telecommunications pole, open drainage or lack of and beeping of horn .
The LASG should dust up her law books and start enforcing them .
The laws are mostly derived from the British common law. They should be enforced.
Spare part sellers , tomato seller, suya seller , yam seller,lacasera and everybody in between must be made to learn how to live and work decently.
Baba kekeere (jakande) was well known for his bull dozers.
The ogun state government should take control of the mowe , Ibafo area as well . Many areas in that axis have become a giant slum
Ambode should get rid of that Fashola's mega city project.
Where does he want to put 50 million people ? Ogun state has plenty of land to contain everybody and you can see this from the air when you are approaching murtala airport. Just organise/control the release and conversion of farm land into urban dwellings.
Instead of mega city, plan for a series of small manageable cities and towns linked by branching/lateral rail lines , and a central line linking Lagos , Ibadan and ogun . If you do not live in gbagada phase 2 , Victoria Island,Ikoyi , lekki,shangisha, magodo and places like that, it is very difficult find a decent environment to raise a child in a Lagos .
In fact , I would recommend that all states do the same.
Lastly tax (congestion charge) private users of cars like Singapore ( which conducts an annually renewable lottery for vehicle licenses and those who won must pay through their noses)and emphasise cycling .
Most journeys people make are less than 15 minutes by bicycle.
Too many damn cars and the resulting hold up/pollution

I actually support all your views, things needed to be done in the right ways, we have lost so many things to not doing it right and this has affected us in all works of life. The earlier we kick start the better.

For the demolition proper notice should be given and the actual date the operation will be carried out should be known so that government on its part will be fair and not as a result of just concluded political activities.

Let us all support good governance, majority of structures in Nigeria need demolition and reconstruction with well planned structure. All recreation lands in Lagos have been converted by our criminal leaders to personal properties and uses.

The earlier we start the better for us. So wherever the is pain there is always gain.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by nightmile: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:
the lazy bastard dirty tribe that feeds on government allocation and people's benevolent rice will definitely like this

That's what is happening, we want to start with the dirts and atrocities of igbos the cursed tribe so that we can cleanse our land.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:

And that particular tribe are the commercial nerve of Nigeria, that same tribe have made so much money in Lagos that they are almost buying up every land and lagoons in Lagos(ask omo onile in your area), they are survivors.

And I'm proud to be part of them. grin

You are a fool. You don't learn from history. This same foolishness killed 6 million Jews in Germany and some parts of europe. This same stupidity is causing trouble for hausa community among Birom in Jos. If Igbos have problem with Yorubas nation it will be too bad. More so, the Yorubas will not tell you they are fighting or not: you will just see things changing.
The time Jimi Agbaje and PDP were making political gimmicks mocking the igbos not the throne of Oba. Of Lagos you were happy. If you like buy the palace of the Oba. When the owner of the land comes asking you will know Lagos is no man's land and you are fighting all Yoruba nation.
It started with Fashola deporting igbos to their land. Now the igbo market is being demolished. When you have your Biafra you will know khaki no be leather.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by mindtricks: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
No be today nyash dey back. Whatever the govt deems fit let them go ahead and do. What does not kill you will make you stronger.

It is an eye opener for those that can decipher to get their acts right.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Ha!!!

This is so unfair

How can they not allow traders take their goods

Are they gonna be compensated?

Nigerians don't take things serious until it's gone overboard... just like the bvn issue,I believe they must have issued notice.we don't tend to act until it gets spoilt

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by kingofdemons: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
nightmile:

That's what is happening, we want to start with the dirts and atrocities of igbos the cursed tribe so that we can cleanse our land.

Nope start by stopping your dirty yellowbar harlot mother from forking dogs just for a mere rice
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by KemiJesus(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is unfair oooooo, Wickedness in high places
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by nightmile: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Alaba market will soon be relocated to Ibadan express way. Little by little sending the bastards back to their muddy shit hole called East. If they get Biafra and come back to our land we will Xenophobic them cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by nightmile: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Nope start by stopping your dirty yellowbar harlot mother from forking dogs just for a mere rice

Everyone knows prostitution started with your flat head great grandmother . If you get me angry ehn , with only $100 i will ask your mother to bang my dog and send the video to you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by mindtricks: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
MightySparrow:

You are a fool. You don't learn from history. This same foolishness killed 6 million Jews in Germany and some parts of europe. This same stupidity is causing trouble for hausa community among Birom in Jos. If Igbos have problem with Yorubas nation it will be too bad. More so, the Yorubas will not tell you they are fighting or not: you will just see things changing.
The time Jimi Agbaje and PDP were making political gimmicks mocking the igbos not the throne of Oba. Of Lagos you were happy. If you like buy the palace of the Oba. When the owner of the land comes asking you will know Lagos is no man's land and you are fighting all Yoruba nation.
It started with Fashola deporting igbos to their land. Now the igbo market is being demolished. When you have your Biafra you will know khaki no be leather.

Truth man. The victims in this should behave like one, rather than people come and post meaningless write ups, I think they should think deeply, reasses themselves and play smart. If the people who run the show make you their target, even if you survive, it wont be without scares.

Nigeria has never been one, and you really dont need to say i, cos you can see it by merely observing.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by kingofdemons: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
nightmile:

Everyone knows prostitution started with your flat head great grandmother . If you get me angry ehn , with only $100 i will ask your mother to bang my dog and send the video to you.

Nope your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300 isn't it connie? cheesy

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by callonme(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is disheartening....well....

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by princejenks(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where lies our humanity? People just lost their their source of livelihood and here we have some gloating and rejoicing over this. Am so ashamed of supposed educated folks spewing shit like illiterates,shame
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Euro31 post=35326288][/quote]

You are the Most Stupiid Ediot here with no single sense of Reasoning!!

Na me and You for this Nairaland!!

Ayee e de ma baje ni oh you this Fooolish Stupiid Goat!!
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:

And that particular tribe are the commercial nerve of Nigeria, that same tribe have made so much money in Lagos that they are almost buying up every land and lagoons in Lagos(ask omo onile in your area), they are survivors.

And I'm proud to be part of them. grin
go to ur villa and mk dat money. Go and use d moni to buy lands and houses in ur hometown.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by cochexky: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
gwales:

As you laugh about this, so shall ppl laugh about you death . Fool
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

This is the first time I will be reading an objective post from you. Keep it up wink
..so I have been posting subjective post ? ehhh but I think it's wise to make the place neat ..having been to other countries I think some junk sites are better than ladipo
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
SleekyPosh:

U Sir is the Most sensible Ibo man on Nairaland Yet. Wish dose remaining thrash heads will reason jst like U and stop using their ass to rizzin nd judge issues.

there is a stage you reach in life you will realise that tribalistic tendencies are rustic

that's why dangote employs igbo and coscharis employs Yoruba and otedola employs ijaw

they made their money doing business with all tribes so why should I be petty

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neplusultra:
It actually happened? ? I mean d demolision?

I just don't know I am hearing it now yet I stay in lag
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
gwales:
Such a hate word coming from an IDIOTIC tribal people.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
God Is Watching Them!

http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.