Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... (1121 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by INTERMAN: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
I know all men would not be happy if this happens. Men in the house, how would you feel if your wife don't give birth to a male child for you? Imaging three, four children without a male child.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adopt one.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by Ginaz(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTERMAN:
I know all men would not be happy if this happens. Men in the house, how would you feel if your wife don't give birth to a male child for you? Imaging three, four children without a male child.

Simple, you wia be the man born ur own undecided
Na woman na dey give children? No be wenti the man put inside na she go born?

either to adopt or wait. wink

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by Lovebond34(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
plz z she d giver of children....so wah z d big deal
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by INTERMAN: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Adopt one.
so you want to give your inheritance to a bastard?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by AirstarKane(f): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who's responsible 4 d "Y" chromosome? Free d woman abeg&train the girls well. After all what a man can do, a woman can do better tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
woman brought forth what was deposited in her
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by INTERMAN: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lovebond34:
plz z she d giver of children....so wah z d big deal
man it is a big deal o. There are many advantages of having a male child. Even the Bible embrace Male child above female. A man without a male child is in danger. How wld my inheritance go to a the future husband of my daughter of whom i don't who he may be.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by vizkiz: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
I heard a guy that consumes sugar too much will keep having female kids. Na so I hear am o! grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by INTERMAN: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
AirstarKane:
Who's responsible 4 d "Y" chromosome? Free d woman abeg&train the girls well. After all what a man can do, a woman can do better tongue
woman can do better? If hooligans come to a house can you women prevent them?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by 2dice(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTERMAN:
Bro both male and female na pikin...anyways Baba WEy dey cook never comot for POT
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by Hazardd(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:
woman brought forth what was deposited in her
AirstarKane:
Ginaz:

Simple, you wia be the man born ur own undecided
Na woman na dey give children? No be wenti the man put inside na she go born?

either to adopt or wait. wink
sad
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTERMAN:

How can an adopted child be a bastard?. Based on what we're told a bastard is a child of an illegitimate parents or unmarried couple.

However, once adopted the child is no longer illegitimate as adoption is a legal undertaking. And he/she is a child of married couples and bearing the family name. This invalidates the bastard veil the child was indisposed to by virtue of birth.

Not like I'm definite to do it though, but it's the right thing to do.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTERMAN:

God forgive your soul embarassed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by INTERMAN: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

How can an adopted child be a bastard?. Based on what we're told a bastard is a child of an illegitimate parents or unmarried couple.

However, once adopted the child is no longer illegitimate as adoption is a legal undertaking. And he/she is a child of married couples and bearing the family name. This invalidates the bastard veil the child was indisposed to by virtue of birth.

Not like I'm definite to do it though, but it's the right thing to do.
a child that is not yours would only...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... by paix(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
You reap what you saw. You can't plant mango and get pawpaw.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why He Hasn't Popped Up The Question "Will You Marry ME" / Why Is Pink So Important To Ladies / Must Read: I'm Heading To Meet My Cheating Girlfriend N Katsina Tomorrow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.