Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! (1113 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls help a female friend of mine who is 26 and just got married barely 11months ago.Her husband invited his younger brother to their home to spend some time pending the time he will settle his business transfer issues and move back completely to lagos...the husband is 31years old while the so-called brother-in-law is just 25year old...to cut the story short,the brother is really disturbing her for a secret sex but she loves her husband very much and cannot report to him so as to avoid family problems between the two brothers.....I personally adviced her to go visit and spend time with her friends everytime in order to avoid the devil from doing his devious act.....pls what should she do?
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by kinibigdeal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
sometimes the answers we need is within us.
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by piicity(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
The best thing for her is to pack out
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
A 25 years old brother in law trying to sleep with his elder brother 26 years old wife? This doesn't just add up, there is more to this Super Story pls..... My cent!

1 Like

Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Williams1245(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
He( your brother inlaw) crossed the line to have asked for such. let your husband know about his viral intention. Come to think of it your husband needs to know what specie of a serpent he has as a brother.
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by CountDracula(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
The best way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by kendrick9(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good script for a nollywood movie
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by stan241(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
And what is stopping her from telling her husband about it if she isn't actually intrigued by the offer, story just doesn't add up
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by DickDastardly(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
whats wrong with people this days. 1st of all there must have been a conscious or unconscious greenlight that gave the wayward guy the impetus. I dont see a serious minded woman comming here to ask us what to do. what happens to tongue-lashing the fool as per final warning to make him bail.
O yea, tell your hubby if he fails to heed your final warning and make him look like the devil himself when you do or go ahead and satisfy your curiousity, and we patiently will wait for you to return here with the gist of how you were kicked out of your house for sexing your inlaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by donholy28(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Give the boy a serious warning and tell ur husband
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Vision4God: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
More details needed.
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by illustrious(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Just tell ur husband. Simple!
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Mannylex(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Something must have transpired that gave the brother in-law the courage to ask for that from his Elder brothers wife, she must either have been too friendly with the boy hence sending the wrong signals or the boy is just a complete jerk. Let the lady in question give him a stern warning, but should he not back down, she has to tell her hubby.
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Wil advice she reports him 2 her hubby asap so it won't b 2 late 4 her. D table can turn against her n she won't b able 2 defend herself den. D earlier d beta 4 her
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:
Something must have transpired that gave the brother in-law the courage to ask for that from his Elder brothers wife, she must either have been too friendly with the boy hence sending the wrong signals or the boy is just a complete jerk. Let the lady in question give him a stern warning, but should he not back down, she has to tell her hubby.
....from the little she told me....she said the guy has very flirtish attitude but her husband counts it as nothing really serious
Re: Help!Her Brother-in-law Is Trying To Sleep With Her!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2015
She's apparently jobless. She should get involved in something even if its walking around town.

If the brother-in-law persists, there are tons of ways through which she can report the said brother-in-law to his brother with solid evidence. This is 2015 Christ's sake.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? / 10 Funny Facts About Love Nd Sex Life U Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.