Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59490 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by akyus(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:
Truth be told: when a lady remembers how humble her background is she'd never wish to get attached to a broke dude

So if u know u're a broke dude pls stay off cuz no vacancy 4u

Thats d msg tongue
And you think someone who is raised from a humble background will write such post.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
... women and money

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

I MOST SAY, THAT YOUR VALUE IS WRONG.

IT IS 99.99% OF NIGERIA LADIES ARE CURSE WITH ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR ON MATERIALISM

Sometimes when some men write harshly about ladies and money people tend to wonder why they are so bittered but the question is if people don't learn from the experience of others how will they learn because trust me, its better to learn from people's experience than from your own experience which will save you lots of heartache.

Ok imagine that a lady a man dated for 6 years and had a legal wedding with will wake up one day after 5years of marriage making over 11years of union to tell her hubby she will move on if she gets to a certain age and stagnancy persists just because the guy had an issue with a business that have been bringing home not les than 200k for him for good 10years and have both been enjoying good life and to think that the man gives her over 10% of his monthly income all these years to spend as she likes asides the business he established for her which is not bringing in as much as it should hence the need for the guy to still give her miscellaneous allowance to spend on whatever she wants.The lady left against all odds using crazy flimsy excuses of incompatibility after 11years of union.

Where is the persistence?what happened to the union of over 11years,which man on earth do not experience down turn in business? Ever since the guy parted ways with her he has lived with great fear of ever trying out another afair because apparently there is nothing like love anywhere but only what a lady wants from a man counts.

Nigerian guys who want to marry Nigerian ladies should get this into their brain,there is nothing like love,just try your best to make good money and buy a lady and raise a family with her,give her the best you can and love her as much as you can but zero your mind that she can misbehave at any time T and pray hard that you don't go so broke that will make you see her true colour then try your best to establish your woman and make sure that her business or job is good enough to provide for her and the children because if anything happens to your business and she is not financially independent,YOU ARE ON YOURE OWN because its only a matter of time before she starts cutting shows outside and if she loves you so much, she wont leave you but will bring home the money she gets from the service she renders outside to take care of you and maybe teh children if any.

The economy of this country have turned 98% of our ladies to coded harlots evenb the ones who try to be as decent as they can usually find themselves selling their dignity all for the sake of money.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
when i was a student my ex broke up with me and married a rich guy, working class guy to her.. i saw that act as a motivation to work hard.. today am a graduate and a richer than my ex's husband, am just 25 years old with much more prospects and future than he. when i see girl say things like this i dont condemn them, i only step up my game, make more money so i too can be ontop of the food chain..
well then good for you.....still people are allowed to make their choices and if they make wrong ones, they will live with it.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Posting that on social media won't help her cause.

She needs coaching and packaging.

But whether people like it or not, she has created a mini scandal for herself. She would have more followers which will include rich guys.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Swagk101(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:
I taya ooo! Broke guys everywhere.
Shut ur trap & work 4 money, gold diggers everywhr
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Swagt101(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
tunapius:
Na thr type cucumber dey forgt itslf inside thr center of gravity
grin LWKMD... Na eternal abyss be their punany, a whole being sef go lost inside am... Btw, am rich and e better make I go villa go find tear rubber,than waste my hard earned doe on lazy gold-diggers that are so ubiquitous... Bottomline is: NL babes una vijayjay go suffer tire if una dey folo folo... cool Peace
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Beamborla(f): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Gosh! can't believe I came late... truckpusher, why you no call me na angry

BTW
why all these guys dey para
she only wrote what she wants... insulting her is out of it. Just jejely avoid her and go for the meek ones.
It's a challenge to you guys!

#girlsarenotsmiling# Say no to broke niggers, Yeah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

Oooh! It's a pity you were forced into marriage at age 14.. So sorry now I understand. Eyah...
just becaise I look young doesnt mean I am, its Gods goodness upon my life, I guess.

Infohelp:

Ok repogirl. You win bikonu c I don't wanna sin against God today. Are you igbo?
my husband is igbo.

Lastly people are allowed to make their choices whether right or wrong because they will be the ones to live with it. It shouldnt affect you or any other person unless you probably feel guilty as charged.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:
Gosh! can't believe I came late... truckpusher, why you no call me na angry

BTW
why all these guys dey para
she only wrote what she wants... insulting her is out of it. Just jejely avoid her and go for the meek ones.

#girlsarenotsmiling# Say no to broke niggers, Yeah! cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MrCork: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
tchidi:
Bash da Bash!!! grin

But na true. No one has a monopoly on setting standards, so make everybody set him own kwa. undecided undecided

^^^^homebase Nigeria gold digger.....problabley a recepptionist! undecided
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by winodey(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by animalz: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Sometimes when some men write harshly about ladies and money people tend to wonder why they are so bittered but the question is if people don't learn from the experience of others how will they learn because trust me, its better to learn from people's experience than from your own experience which will save you lots of heartache.

Ok imagine that a lady a man dated for 6 years and had a legal wedding with will wake up one day after 5years of marriage making over 11years of union to tell her hubby she will move on if she gets to a certain age and stagnancy persists just because the guy had an issue with a business that have been bringing home not les than 200k for him for good 10years and have both been enjoying good life and to think that the man gives her over 10% of his monthly income all these years to spend as she likes asides the business he established for her which is not bringing in as much as it should hence the need for the guy to still give her miscellaneous allowance to spend on whatever she wants.The lady left against all odds using crazy flimsy excuses of incompatibility after 11years of union.

Where is the persistence?what happened to the union of over 11years,which man on earth do not experience down turn in business? Ever since the guy parted ways with her he has lived with great fear of ever trying out another afair because apparently there is nothing like love anywhere but only what a lady wants from a man counts.

Nigerian guys who want to marry Nigerian ladies should get this into their brain,there is nothing like love,just try your best to make good money and buy a lady and raise a family with her,give her the best you can and love her as much as you can but zero your mind that she can misbehave at any time T and pray hard that you don't go so broke that will make you see her true colour then try your best to establish your woman and make sure that her business or job is good enough to provide for her and the children because if anything happens to your business and she is not financially independent,YOU ARE ON YOURE OWN because its only a matter of time before she starts cutting shows outside and if she loves you so much, she wont leave you but will bring home the money she gets from the service she renders outside to take care of you and maybe teh children if any.

The economy of this country have turned 98% of our ladies to coded harlots evenb the ones who try to be as decent as they can usually find themselves selling their dignity all for the sake of money.

as if you know, I have really learnt a hard lesson on those species,

I rather remain single than to marry a nigerian woman

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by fortunechy(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
huh!!!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Bamz(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
I ain't saying she a gold digger... smiley

It's a free world, freedom of speech and what have you.

I see a lot of people slating the chick..but subliminally most girls live like this without proclaiming it.

Know what you want and go for it. Everyone is free to set their standards.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Neplusultra(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy setting record straight!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Bamz(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

Your statement is quite strong. I want to believe your mom is a foreigner. FYI materialistic girls are in every country.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:
Truth be told: when a lady remembers how humble her background is she'd never wish to get attached to a broke dude

So if u know u're a broke dude pls stay off cuz no vacancy 4u

Thats d msg tongue
if it is that easy, why is her father not rich? why is she not rich herself? or are there no rich ladies out there? do you even think Guys take poor ladies serious these days? my dear, nobody want to date parasite, so that when i fall as a man, you are there to help me.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by animalz: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Bamz:

Your statement is quite strong. I want to believe your mom is a foreigner. FYI materialistic girls are in every country.

But there are worst in Nigeria
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Swagk101:
Shut ur trap & work 4 money, gold diggers everywhr
I guess you enter the broke category thats why it is paining you like this.....ehyah e go better!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

tHERE ARE nIGERIAN LADIES WHO STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE AND DO NOT GO FOR A MAN'S WEALTH. Just try the ones that have good businesses or gainfuly employed.

If only the jobless ones can give us guys the chance to build our wealth without their foolish money love i guess it will be better to go for them too.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!

Urhobo man well done ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Filashade(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
She is such a disgrace to Womanhood.

Is that the kind of life she wants to live?

Dating ONLY rich men?

Na wah for u oooo.

Wait till when she meets a guy who pretends he is broke but deep down he is rich and really likes her then she chases him away with her "I only date rich guys" insult. Then the next day she sees the same guy with a brand new hot car then we will see who is the fool.

Ediot!!!

U dnt have no sense at all. Your parents must be really ashamed that they give birth to a daughter like you.

Such a disgrace!!!

Go and find a job!!!

Oloshi!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Rapmoney(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
edgeproduk:

Urhobo man well done ooo grin
My guy, how far na? Mavo?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Revolva(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
She is a definition of an empty vessel m....i followed d idiot on twitter...and tweet to her thatshe needs to ave a big booty before I can spend money on her..d idiot believe say na fyne face i de find. To me she is a prostitute olosho abuja connection
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Certifiedboss: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.

You just made me belive they r still girls with brains . I'm proud of u
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by precisionindepth: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2015
avail@mõ'keHouseOfGlamour. can come in different colors and added styles.

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
The babe is mean grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/615978783661785088

why lalasticlala go post rubbish to front page na.....
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Girls like this don't stay with one man.She can easily contract hiv.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^homebase Nigeria gold digger.....problabley a recepptionist! undecided

Camman shettop ya mouth!! angry angry
How's the 'white babe' thingy working out for you?! You managed to see anyone willing to put up with ya broke a$$?

*damn! That's enough trashtalk for one week*
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
A broke guy doesn't have the courage to chat with a lady not to talk of wooing her.Na money for hand back for ground be majority of naija ladies. So I only negotiate price for a night with them.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MrCork: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
tchidi:

Camman shettop ya mouth!! angry angry
How's the 'white babe' thingy working out for you?! You managed to see anyone willing to put up with ya broke a$$?

*damn! That's enough trashtalk for one week*

...DID U GO TO SKOOOL?...u village girls are so agresive...and from yor grammmmar.i bet u nevar been to London.. U clarly nota wifey material. Goat!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.