Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. (3660 Views)

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

Ok, follow ur heart then. How exam they go bro? Loan one of them for me nao, k.p girls kuku dey envy we Unilorin guys before
hahaha.. Who wouldnt wanna be in a University rather than polytechnic... Moreover, both of them aint KP students.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

He should follow his heart or beta still play along for the main time. He will definitely get a reason to dump one of em'

@Op wetin the girls see sef? undecided
folow heart go where? Will u allow urself be played until u hear dat ur boyfrnd has goten married to someone else? D game here is to make the breakup look like its the fault of the one dat cared less....
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
folow heart go where? Will u allow urself be played until u hear dat ur boyfrnd has goten married to someone else? D game here is to make the breakup look like its the fault of the one dat cared less....

OK! maybe he should just take the second advice then. (playing along until sumfn comes up). And I don't think the op should be talking abt marriage, he is just in ND2 what does he have to offer...
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

OK! maybe he should just take the second advice then. (playing along until sumfn comes up). And I don't think the op should be talking abt marriage, he is just in ND2 what does he have to offer...
"just in ND 2" its not everyone dats in polytecknic dat is bein sponsored by their parents... Pls hav dat in mind! Many sponsor demselves.... So don't think dat way... U girls tho..
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

He should follow his heart or beta still play along for the main time. He will definitely get a reason to dump one of em'

@Op wetin the girls see sef? undecided
i hope they could tell me too... But i think they see the good guy within me..
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
hahaha.. Who wouldnt wanna be in a University rather than polytechnic... Moreover, both of them aint KP students.

Abio! If u're not a unilorite, find one as friend coz we're "better by far"... bro, how ave been ur exam or u neva start? One k.p and the other where?
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
"just in ND 2" its not everyone dats in polytecknic dat is bein sponsored by their parents... Pls hav dat in mind! Many sponsor demselves.... So don't think dat way... U girls tho..

So u r sure he is one sponsoring himself?? well he can do wtvr he wants nona my business tho.

Plus y do u want to keh yaslf @dp
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i hope they could tell me too... But i think they see the good guy within me..

Are u d one sponsoring urself ??
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

So u r sure he is one sponsoring himself?? well he can do wtvr he wants nona my business tho.

Plus y do u want to keh yaslf @dp
ehen nw ur talkin.. Its so none of ur biz... grin well I dnt knw if he is sponsorin himself buh I only wanted to let u knw its not everybody in school dat thr parents pay thr schoolfees
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
ehen nw ur talkin.. Its so none of ur biz... grin well I dnt knw if he is sponsorin himself buh I only wanted to let u knw its not everybody in school dat thr parents pay thr schoolfees

OK noted!
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by LadyJul(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Op you are a fool....y did you date two girls at the same time just taking advantage of their love,I hate guys like you...guys like you disgust me... cry cry cry cry dats d same thing my ex b.f did to me....d day i agreed to date him dats d same day i knew he had anoda g.f, his other gf came knocking at door by 11:46 pm in the night demanding to know the gal in his room(me)...i felt really embarrassed and i felt bad...after having their long quarrel and all dat....i just left his room by 12:30 dat day,without wanting to listen to any explanation....am so glad i knew someone else in d compound....funny enough he was my first b.f and the relationship lasted for only a day....now OP u see y i hate guys like you... angry angry
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by heatflux: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:
So far he has not paid ur dowry "u belong to everybody and u belong to nobody"

is he d only guy in d world?

Silly girls.
sai baba! grin
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

Are u d one sponsoring urself ??
nop...
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

Abio! If u're not a unilorite, find one as friend coz we're "better by far"... bro, how ave been ur exam or u neva start? One k.p and the other where?
yes we have...
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyJul:
Op you are a fool....y did you date two girls at the same time just taking advantage of their love,I hate guys like you...guys like you disgust me... cry cry cry cry dats d same thing my ex b.f did to me....d day i agreed to date him dats d same day i knew he had anoda g.f, his other gf came knocking at door by 11:46 pm in the night demanding to know the gal in his room(me)...i felt really embarrassed and i felt bad...after having their long quarrel and all dat....i just left his room by 12:30 dat day,without wanting to listen to any explanation....am so glad i knew someone else in d compound....funny enough he was my first b.f and the relationship lasted for only a day....now OP u see y i hate guys like you... angry angry
you hate what your boy did doesnt mean you should hate me... Me and my GF had an irreconcilable differences... I love her but i need to look for happiness somewhere else... I can date the two girls without giving a damn.. And i can dump one for the other... But i can consider there feelings, then it means i cared... You hated me not because of your past experienced but because you choosed to hate me. It takes me 20 years to love myself... Then why do i need to stress myself to convince you not to hate me..
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
nop...

U beta face that ur ND and leave those gals alone!
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

U beta face that ur ND and leave those gals alone!
alright sir!
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
alright sir!

Ma!
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by IshiMILF: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
too bad

Ishilove is a biitch
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by snadguy007(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Marry both of them and stop disturbing yourself...... Polygamy is not yet a crime in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

Ma!
yes ma... But know that... They might financially sponsor me but morally... I sponsor myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.