Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (44027 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Johnsinia:

U ve just spoken well as a true slave to Malus

Don't let tribalism limit your thinking and blind your scope of engagement. It could destroy your relationships with people offline.

Ignore this advice at your peril.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ttmacoy: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Firstly USA did not install Buhari, you Nigerians voted him in because you were fed up with Jonathan and believed in his promise of change.

Second USA is not complaining, the magazine is only reporting what Nigerians are saying about Buhari. If you spend just 15 mins on nairaland you will see how Nigerians abuse him and call him baba go slow and worse.

Karlman:
USA should stop complaining, they did their best to undermine Jonathan & install one of our Ancestors in his place.

What were they thinking & expecting in the first place?

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ttmacoy: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2015
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-01/macy-s-cuts-ties-to-donald-trump-after-remarks-about-mexicans

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-29/donald-trump-once-got-fleeced-in-mexico-he-s-still-very-angry-

SirLegal:
Blomberg and their report. They should all go and sit down. The won't report about Donald Trump's useless racist comments about the Mexicans in the US.

Sai Baba
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:
God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time
Thank you we like it like that. As you say over there slow and steady....
We will get there...
Oga bloomberg with what PDP has done since 1999 at their fastest pace, yet we clamoured for CHANGE because their fastness only brought us high rate of unemployment, dilapidated infrastructures etc
To me I prefer Buhari slow pace to 16 years of PDP...
The end justifies the means
There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss, and no loss without pain...
Pls don't ever try to compare God with Buhari. He is my president and he is gradually becoming a failure. All his appointments so far reflects nothing but a man with ulterior motives. Am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.

Doing that single handedly, I guess. Does he not need a team for more effective generation and execution of ideas? Why would Nigeria not have a finance minister at a critical time as this? Why can't he appoint technocrats as ministers and share his vision with them? Who and who are helping him to do this clean up you guys have been ranting about?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by abraka00(f): 3:00am On Jul 02, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
They didn't call him "baba go slow" they simply quoted others who call him "baba go slow. Learn to comprehend what u read OP.
Meaning they acknowledged d fact that he is "baba goslow". D earlier u realise this President Buhari will cripple this country with his silence and inability to make critical appointment d better for us all.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by akoaki(m): 3:17am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:
He's better by far!
Great achievers do not make noise.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by akoaki(m): 3:20am On Jul 02, 2015
meforyou1:
A lot of his actions are difficult to explain, not finance minister alone. Getting to 2 months, no SGF, no NSA, nobody nominated for minister, no adviser, all appointments so far only hausa-fulani people
Really? Oh you just reminded me adeshina is hausa- fulani. Thanks.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by M4gunners: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Chaii even Oyibo give am name "Baba Go Slow " i fity my feyflu.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by abraka00(f): 3:43am On Jul 02, 2015
The damage Buhari and APC are doing to Nigeria is worse than d one done by PDP in d last 16 years. In d entire 16 years rule of PDP, there was no time we had leadership crises so severe d way it is at d national assembly, such that d fight is even far from being over. That Buhari has not named d SFG is another disaster. You talk about PDP mess and u are creating worse mess. What 'change' is APC offering presently other than infighting, denials, nepotism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:57am On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.
classic, God bless u man
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:01am On Jul 02, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin SNAIL BABA grin grin grin BABA GO SLOW grin grin grin DULLARD-DINHO[/size]
U get baba so?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by AfroBlue(m): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2015
tweet by the bloomberg author ....

by Daniel Magnowski

https://twitter.com/dmagnowski

"daniel magnowski ‏@dmagnowski Nov 19

The CBD in Abuja, #Nigeria is a bleak, miserable dead zone -- apart from the magnificent eagles sailing on thermals outside the office"
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by samplegirl(f): 4:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Kenai:
WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:

1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.

2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.

3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".

4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.

5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.

6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.

7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.

8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.

9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.

10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table.

Wonderful!
Chai Buhari! cool

Very well articulated. But there is one you missed out.

Transferring of dangerous criminals from the desert to a densely populated town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by baby124: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2015
When Bloomberg de complain. Know that some powerful companies are in a state of confusion on how to approach Buhari and stealing of resources to benefit themselves. They are looking for loopholes to exploit.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Habidab: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2015
There is nothing you people will not talk,but if the situation of queuing in filling station is erradicated and things are moving steadily like this,no corruption...like most of you papa Jona administration did...In a Month please give credit to the BABA
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Shut the fucck up once in your life and call a spade a spade you buhari brainwashed dimwiits..The old man is fuccking slow bro, in which country have seen this happened before? Nigeria is heading to a big dooms day, wetin be my own sef i will be afar watching and laughing at some idiotiic loyalists.

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by malkudi: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2015
God's time is the best, this country needs a lot of research and care.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
mightsparrow:
Shut the fucck up once in your life and call a spade a spade you buhari brainwashed dimwiits..The old man is fuccking slow bro, in which country have seen this happened before? Nigeria is heading to a big dooms day, wetin be my own sef i will be afar watching and laughing at some idiotiic loyalists.

Sir, kindly calm down and read my post again. I am not responsible for your frustration, kindly take it elsewhere.

Have a nice day.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nokiax2(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2015
As if gej who is faster than jet bring good living to nigerians in six years? Hmm ignorance & selfishness is a great disease, Is only in naija u c pple wishing there leaders badluck when dey know dey r trying there best. Is only an evil pple who dnt want progress.
Buhari will supprise all of u enemies of progre sooner.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by agabaI23(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2015
canalily:
Movement of tortise and snail is better off than his! grin
Tortoise has a direction
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by eaglechild: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

but in your hearths,you guys are wishing failure...mind you,i was a strong jonathan follower ones...i had nothing against jonathan,,,only that chibok situation realy pisssed me off!!!
Are the girls back?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by eaglechild: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Habidab:
There is nothing you people will not talk,but if the situation of queuing in filling station is erradicated and things are moving steadily like this,no corruption...like most of you papa Jona administration did...In a Month please give credit to the BABA
Fuel situation that arose few weeks before the handover due to fears of uncertainty if what Buhari's government will be.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by edoyad(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2015
I can imagine Jona sitting comfy on sofa, increasing the volume of the TV and shouting towards the kitchen,"Patience, Patience , abeg bring me coffee and my pipe. E be like say this show go sweet".

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by olaolulazio(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Spybradd:

dullardin.ho is better than who,ur father? That means ya popo go be sub du.llardinho nien,o..
I ain sayen nythin',o...am just solvin'maths. grin

U think From ya ass! u are such a big fool.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Spybradd: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:

U think From ya ass! u are such a big fool.

scratch face noice making empty barrel bastaard,just check out how synonymous ur moniker olaolulazio is to ur
dullaardnho..
Olaolulazio=dullaardinho=dullaardizio..lil'wonder u've been constipating,convulsing,epilepsying and of cos foaming in da mouth like a lunatic over my beautiful post..
grin grin
OLAOLUDUL.LARZIO. GiantMumu
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
... BABA

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
medwhite0:
angry
slow but steady the tortoise won the race. cool

my friend that was in ferry tales...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Nokiax2:
As if gej who is faster than jet bring good living to nigerians in six years? Hmm ignorance & selfishness is a great disease, Is only in naija u c pple wishing there leaders badluck when dey know dey r trying there best. Is only an evil pple who dnt want progress.
Buhari will supprise all of u enemies of progre sooner.

i pray oh... cause if he doesn't.......let me not say it here grin grin
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by medwhite0: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2015
eaglechild:

Are the girls back?

exactly....it shouldnt had been allowed to happen the first place...
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Johnsinia:

And this is hw u yorubas will be defending ur slave lords in the next four years

pahhh...you know nothing...if i see its too much nonesense like jonathans term,,,,then buhari can go to hell,for all what i care... angry angry angry

Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`

i dont care who is president...wheather na igbo,hausa,yoruba,ijaw,calabar,fulani,urhogbo,...................i dont care....

PERFORM OR FVCK OFF!!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.