Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (44029 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ZITRAN: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2015
bright007:
No comment..

I just wanna ask " Who is the president of west Germany?"
Diz West Germany guy again i don tell u say West and East Germany don unify since 1990
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tsdarkside(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
ZITRAN:
Diz West Germany guy again i don tell u say West and East Germany don unify since 1990

in paper yes...in their minds,no.......

i know what i am talking about.i know some germans.i am the biggest racist,but they still want to talk with me.because i defend myself against anybody!!!,,i dont take no bullshit from white-people...... angry angry angry
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Splashme: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by akanbiaa(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2015
tochstorm:
fuckkk u and your stupid assertion.
the curse have started on you already and you don't even know it, you want to Bleep a guy like yourself? Hmmm Ina ataina kal kausara fa salilirabikal wan har Ina Sha ni aka huwal abtar.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by DandyWalker(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.
......not only a grave, a well too.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kennydee05(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Nigeria36:

Pls don't ever try to compare God with Buhari. He is my president and he is gradually becoming a failure. All his appointments so far reflects nothing but a man with ulterior motives. Am disappointed.
Sorry for being disappointed. God is aware of Buhari position as the President and him also reference God because without God he won't have been there. So therefore God is working somethings out for Nigeria through Buhari. Ok?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
voltron:
Same was said of shagari IBB obj and abacha
By who?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by lomprico(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Sorry for being disappointed. God is aware of Buhari position as the President and him also reference God because without God he won't have been there. So therefore God is working somethings out for Nigeria through Buhari. Ok?
Why r u calling God on this?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by free13: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
One chance...

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by applord: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2015
ZuzuMan:
And with all that you have illustrated ! He was your Head of State and Now your President ! Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself and your WORTHLESS Roadside Life ? Let me remained you that One Thing is For Sure, You Can never Achieved 0.001 % of Baba Buhari's life Achievements! You can Never be the President of your on Family Republic let alone Nigeria grin grin grin grin So go Jump into the Lagoon !!!

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]CRY ME A RIVER[/size]

E PAIN AM !!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Malawian(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2015
there is something i dont seem to understand about this waec result.

it says number of credit is five (5)

grin grin grin grin

it is very obvious the person who made this result sheet also failed maths.

bubu, is that you ?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by naso2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:
God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time
Thank you we like it like that. As you say over there slow and steady....
We will get there...
Oga bloomberg with what PDP has done since 1999 at their fastest pace, yet we clamoured for CHANGE because their fastness only brought us high rate of unemployment, dilapidated infrastructures etc
To me I prefer Buhari slow pace to 16 years of PDP...
The end justifies the means
There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss, and no loss without pain...

don't you ever us God to support slothfulness again

You lazy fool, look at an ant.
Watch it closely; let it teach you a thing or two.
Nobody has to tell it what to do.
All summer it stores up food;
at harvest it stockpiles provisions.
So how long are you going to laze around doing nothing?
How long before you get out of bed?
A nap here, a nap there, a day off here, a day off there,
sit back, take it easy—do you know what comes next?
Just this: You can look forward to a dirt-poor life,
poverty your permanent houseguest!

proverbs 6:6-11

Don’t waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It’s a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ.

Wake up from your sleep,
Climb out of your coffins;
Christ will show you the light!

So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times!

Ephesians 5:11-16 msg translation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by canalily(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
agabaI23:
Tortoise has a direction
grin grin and ....
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kennydee05(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
naso2:

don't you ever us God to support slothfulness again

Nobody is talking about slothfulness, what am saying is that human being are always in hurry to get things done we tend to run faster than our shadows forgetting that their is time for every purpose. Buhari has 4 years before you can evaluate him but yet just 5 weeks into 4 years tenure you have started pouting out your anger, his he responsible for your anger?...Hahahahahahaha human being!!!
Ecclesiastes 3 vs 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by naso2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Nobody is talking about slothfulness, what am saying is that human being are always in hurry to get things done we tend to run faster than our shadows forgetting that their is time for every purpose. Buhari has 4 years before you can evaluate him but yet just 5 weeks into 4 years tenure you have started pouting out your anger, his he responsible for your anger?...Hahahahahahaha human being!!!
Ecclesiastes 3 vs 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

these are desperate times , not times to be slow. If he has had this ambition for the past 12 years , how come things appear like he is not prepared?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by SonOfEl(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:

with all the initial gra gra, now you are quoting scripture for everyone..... I dey laugh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennydee05:

221 dead, killed by Boko Haram, the Nation is on AutoPilot thanks to Buhari, our sports suddenly lost their magic, all began when Buhari became President, the exchange rate is close to 230, threatening our foreign sector, price of food is gradually going up, scarcity of fuel is crawling back, 100% of all appointments made by this administration are all northern, even INEC that should have gone to the Yorubas, thanks to Buhari. Please free God out of this matter. I beg you pls. #Baba is becoming a failure.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by agabaI23(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
canalily:
grin grin and ....
Babaonechance has no direction

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kotv: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.

Oh shut up. He will, he will...that's all we've been hearing from you e APC clowns. When is he going to start? Is been 4 months since he won the election, one month since taking over, more than 8 years since he's been trying to become president. Throughout all those combined years and months, Buhari should have already have a plan set up. Buhari does not know wtf he's doing. Just admit it.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kotv: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kenai:
WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:

1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.

2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.

3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".

4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.

5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.

6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.

7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.

8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.

9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.

10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table.

Wonderful!

Chai Buhari! cool

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Fembleez1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
meccuno:
the tortoise can only win a race with a snail......

a snail in my opinion would overlap him twice grin

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
kotv:

Oh shut up. He will, he will...that's all we've been hearing from you e APC clowns. When is he going to start? Is been 4 months since he won the election, one month since taking over, more than 8 years since he's been trying to become president. Throughout all those combined years and months, Buhari should have already have a plan set up. Buhari does not know wtf he's doing. Just admit it.

Another doubting Thomas. Just take a chill pill and see things fall in place. Don't shout yourself hoarse.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by maslong(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baba one chance cheesy NOW Baba Go slow grin

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Somebody should tell that 'Baba Go Slow' to resign. An Alzheimer sufferer. The silly youths are applauding him for hijacking their future. What a bunch of primitive human beings. angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Cityguy: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
So much for APC's brand of 'CHANGE'. Now fuel scarcity has returned. Should have seen the kind of hell people go through and we can't use water to get by. We keep hearing references to PDP and other excuses as if that's what Nigerians voted them into power to come and recap. Nigerians are tired, battered and frustrated. You people came with a messianic message and that's what won their hearts to you. It is very easy to throw aspersions on the other side. Now you are there, so what's up? Let someone tell Mr President we need more than those pictures. Aesthetics come after basic needs. We need to live first!!

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Johnsinia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Don't let tribalism limit your thinking and blind your scope of engagement. It could destroy your relationships with people offline.

Ignore this advice at your peril.
The way una use tribalism spread lies and propaganda against Gej because ur region clamour for senate presidnt but didn't get ba!

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Johnsinia:

The way una use tribalism spread lies and propaganda against Gej because ur region clamour for senate presidnt but didn't get ba!

My region? You see, tribalism has limited your thinking to insinuating that I'm from a certain ethnicity. Out of more than 50 tribes, you singled just one out!

Meanwhile, type in correct English. If using pidgin, type in proper pidgin. Kids could be reading this.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Johnsinia(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

My region? You see, tribalism has limited your thinking to insinuating that I'm from a certain ethnicity. Out of more than 50 tribes, you singled just one out!

Meanwhile, type in correct English. If using pidgin, type in proper pidgin. Kids could be reading this.
Incapacitated slave. Ur slave masters will be disappiontd in u, u ve better go n check nairaland fp for any topic saying contrary against ur slave lords

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Johnsinia:

Incapacitated slave. Ur slave masters will be disappiontd in u, u ve better go n check nairaland fp for any topic saying contrary against ur slave lords

Is this the most intelligent response you could come up with? Mental poverty is the worst form of poverty. It robs you of the ability to pay attention.

Have a great day ahead.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by chuose: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Is this the most intelligent response you could come up with? Mental poverty is the worst form of poverty. It robs you of the ability to pay attention.

Have a great day ahead.

You remind me of my dear brother whom i love so dearly.Your ability to respond to people that just renders them speechless is remarkable
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Johnsinia(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Have a great day ahead.
Before I will great u good day ahead. Pls, endeavour u checked nairaland fp for any post contrary to ur slave lords to defend them as ur forefathers ve always done.

And finally, Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.