Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (44036 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

You remind me of my dear brother whom i love so dearly.Your ability to respond to people that just renders them speechless is remarkable

You know, I could adopt you as my sister or I could love you dearly. It's your choice.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

You know, I could adopt you as my sister or I could love you dearly. It's your choice.

Trying to charm an unknown person? be careful, you could be charming your boss or who knows,......................your brother's wife?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

Trying to charm an unknown person? be careful, you could be charming your boss or who knows,......................your brother's wife?

Trying to charm you? I simply gave you options to choose from.

I guess you are overestimating the ripple effect of my words or my reputation is simply proceeding me.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Trying to charm you? I simply gave you options to choose from.

I guess you are overestimating the ripple effect of my words or my reputation is simply proceeding me.

I have a policy i stick to, i do not keep friends that will not add value to me.So what do i gain by being a pal to you?
Any contract, business ideas,networking, etc?

Boss,no be me ooooo! na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by BraniacX(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kenai:
WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:

1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.

2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.

3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".

4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.

5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.

6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.

7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.

8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.

9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.

10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table.

Wonderful!
Chai Buhari! cool

Brutal!!!

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

I have a policy i stick to, i do not keep friends that will not add value to me.So what do i gain by being a pal to you?
Any contract, business ideas,networking, etc?

Boss,no be me ooooo! na condition make crayfish bend

I fully understand.

As to value, you can never tell what I am bringing to the table. It may be contract, business ideas, networking or I may even own the damn table!

It's the child that raises up its arms that gets carried.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

I fully understand.

As to value, you can never tell what I am bringing to the table. It may be contract, business ideas, networking or I may even own the damn table!

It's the child that raises up its arms that gets carried.

okay,come and carry me am light weight.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

okay,come and carry me am light weight.

That depends.

Do you like Chinese?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

That depends.

Do you like Chinese?

sure.can you fly down to abuja? see bro, consider politics,e go fit u well.The way i dey analyse you, you fit lead person to a lion's den and the person go still like u
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

sure.can you fly down to abuja? see bro, consider politics,e go fit u well.The way i dey analyse you, you fit lead person to a lion's den and the person go still like u

Hmmn... Abuja isn't far. I'll cross the deepest oceans of the world just to carry you.

But you should try the Chinese menu in Lagos. I'm talking of some yummy seafood caught off the coast of Lagos daily.

I wouldn't consider politics for now. I'm more concerned with keeping my promises to you than making new ones. Bedsides, of what good is a politician without a First Lady?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by successmatters(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

That depends.

Do you like Chinese?

Chai, runs away from thread before the nyashing begins cheesy
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
successmatters:

Chai, runs away from thread before the nyashing begins cheesy

Hey, don't run. Do you realise this is your 100th post on Nairaland?

Care to join us for a glass of your favourite drink?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Hmmn... Abuja isn't far. I'll cross the deepest oceans of the world just to carry you.

But you should try the Chinese menu in Lagos. I'm talking of some yummy seafood caught off the coast of Lagos daily.

I wouldn't consider politics for now. I'm more concerned with keeping my promises to you than making new ones. Bedsides, of what good is a politician without a First Lady?

Boss,thread softly.I no be your average chick oooooo!!!!!!

just continue with your posts on nairaland jeje.
you don see who to make fun of on public forum abi?

NO DEY LOOK FOR WOMAN TROUBLE, YOU HEAR?WE ARE NOT LIKE BEFORE.
Oya,dey go your way.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
arabianights:

Boss,thread softly.I no be your average chick oooooo!!!!!!

just continue with your posts on nairaland jeje.
you don see who to make fun of on public forum abi?

NO DEY LOOK FOR WOMAN TROUBLE, YOU HEAR?WE ARE NOT LIKE BEFORE.
Oya,dey go your way.

Lol. I no dey make fun of you o! Not in this life. Also, I no find your trouble na. I just dey wind yu ni.

I'll catch you later. Okay?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by belzabull(f): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
writetopoker:
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR
1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North
2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources
(DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North
3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris -
North
4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North
5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North
6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North
7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North
8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South
Will need this for reference

You didn't add the daura guy of SSS

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lol. I no dey make fun of you o! Not in this life. Also, I no find your trouble na. I just dey wind yu ni.

I'll catch you later. Okay?

psss,where are u? am missing your presence.we should actually create a thread and term it,"MY NAIRALAND SWEETHEART"
that will be our gisting point.
if you overstep your boundaries, of course, i will gladly dump u.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
lmao baba know nothing.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
arabianights:

psss,where are u? am missing your presence.we should actually create a thread and term it,"MY NAIRALAND SWEETHEART"
that will be our gisting point.
if you overstep your boundaries, of course, i will gladly dump u.

I'm finally back for you. I was away trying to take care of some stuff offline.

Don't worry about the thread. ours would be more than a thread, it would be a love story. Even if you dump me (that is if I don't precede you in doing that), I'll make you enjoy the bliss of reconciliation and all the perks attached.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by arabianights: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrMcJay:

I'm finally back for you. I was away trying to take care of some stuff offline.

Don't worry about the thread. ours would be more than a thread, it would be a love story. Even if you dump me (that is if I don't precede you in doing that), I'll make you enjoy the bliss of reconciliation and all the perks attached.

I hope you intend writting a romance novel soon. you and these your words sef
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
arabianights:

I hope you intend writting a romance novel soon. you and these your words sef

Writing love novels is not my forte cos my love is magical. Words cannot adequately express it.

I'm actually enjoying the play on words.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by bakila: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Amya:
I always had this feeling preelection that Buhari will make a terrible president despite all the goodwill he seemed to enjoy then. Everyday his goofs reaffirms my thoughts.
are you still depressed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.