Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (43999 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by sonnyudoh(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
So happy congratulations guys

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by toshmann(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kenai:
WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:

1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.

2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.

3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".

4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.

5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.

6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.

7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.

8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.

9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.

10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table.

Wonderful!
Chai Buhari! cool

And when we talk, they say he nova settle grin
90days after election, 30 days after inauguration,

[size=15pt]Chai Buhari[/size] cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by taadaa: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make una prepare my 10 containers of popcorn, this Nigerian comedy featuring baba one chance and his illiterate governors go sweet die

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ipreach: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
we done hear
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tochstorm(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
benzion72:

A snail movement and accountability is better than a cheetah movement with loss of 20Billion dollar
no worry aftr helipad na 20000 pieces of ipad then 1000 macintosh laptop. na so e dey start.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by nerodenero: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked. You are not ajebuter at all, na pakororo you be angry
ajebuter:
Obama, Cameron and even president "Michelle' of West Germany will rue the day the foisted this anomality on Nigeria..

He is beyond slow and comparing the old dude to a snail is a stain to all snails..

Taking selfies is his only achievement so far..

Baba-one-chance

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Atlantian: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is what we bargained for. Buhari is a dictator. He think this is military junta that he runs the country alone. This man does not have common WAEC certificate but he thinks he can run every ministry even the Finance Ministry. I am warning us all, this is not about PDP or APC. This is about the Foreign Investors not knowing the direction of the country. There are no Economic Policy, No BluePrint, nothing, just nothing. The little gains which made us biggest Economy in Africa is about to be eroded cos we voted complete illiterate nomad to power and now all he does is take pictures.

Buhari should be impeached if he does not announce Ministers. Nigeria is too big to be allowed into the hands of an Islamist ex-military without any 21st century Idea. This is a f00l that calls Germany - West Germany and we think we are safe ?

One more mistake and we will go the way of Greece. And Greece is far better than us. Atleast they have electricity. I cant even see fuccking fuel to buy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ITbomb(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
The man and his accomplice (former nsa Danwhatever) are so use to military one man show. For them to get ministers is not an issue.

Their main reason for the power was the oil but they forgot that Nigeria of 2015 is different from Nigeria if the 70s and 80s when the government could do anything and all the citizens did was to comply. Now you have more enlightened and powerful group to contend with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by writetopoker: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR 1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North 2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North 3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris - North 4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North 5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North 6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North 7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North 8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by papaejima1: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
ITbomb:
The man and his accomplice (former nsa Danwhatever) are so use to military one man show. For them to get ministers is not an issue.

Their main reason for the power was the oil but they forgot that Nigeria of 2015 is different from Nigeria if the 70s and 80s when the government could do anything and all the citizens did was to comply. Now you have more enlightened and powerful group to contend with
Dan Banza you mean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by ManTiger(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't give a funk about what bloomberg says. I don't give a funk about what any stewpeed arsehole has to say either. I'm satisfied, So far the Clueless One of Otuoke is no longer in Power.

The desired change will come and you shall witness it, just stay alive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kenai:
WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:

1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.

2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.

3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".

4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.

5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.

6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.

7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.

8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.

9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.

10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table.

Wonderful!
Chai Buhari! cool

JESUS!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
Expectations are high. The campaign talks hasn't reflected after 30 days. PMB made people believe he is a miracle-worker, so I don't blame people going for his jugular grin.

Above all, he would come good as slow and steady wins the race grin.

Yes, I fully understand.

Also, his body language isn't helping the economy as it is keeping investors on tenterhooks. However, I understanding it's part of his military training to be secretive.

If you notice something about GMB, instead of him to lie, he would rather keep quiet. Those that would tell the lies haven't been appointed. Once the appointments are in place, things would fall in line.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by doreenvee(f): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think our president doesn't want to act on impulse plus he might be taking his time to make things right.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Chibuhealth(f): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
olaolulazio:
He's better by far!
story story!

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Akon419(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
god what have we done to enter this kind of one chance president! . Naira to dollar as of today is 235. In Kano 9 innocent life will be wasted for expressing their freedom of expression which some blood sucking demons in human form Christian it blasphemy. Are we progressing or retrogressing ?

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by cashkid: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin

What do you expect from a president without CERTIFICATE.

PMB should have been kept in the [size=15pt]NATIONAL MUSEUM.[/size]

Na inside zoo u suppose dey make people dey come take money watch hw u go dey display ur mumuism.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by dave2meek(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Baba go slow ko Baba traffic nigringrin

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by biafranqueen: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
eleojo23:

I thought I was the only one who noticed Buhari's silence on most issues. He truly doesn't say anything about anything. And the seriousness of his face most times coupled with his silence seems to say "I don't know how to proceed, I think we are doomed!"
Phew! I could use GEJ's smile right now.

Buhari has really put the country on autopilot.
Maybe you have never met a person with demented if you had you would recognize the signs right away.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did you make over 200 pips on Brent Crude from our first class Free Signals? Refer back to the most recent signal.
www.aheadmarket.com
Invite your friends.
The forex 'saviour' is finally here
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kenex4ever(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dullardinhhho

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by betty202020(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:
No comment..
I just wanna ask " Who is the president of west Germany?"
Mike Obi. lol

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by papaejima1: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
doreenvee:
I think our president doesn't want to act on impulse plus he might be taking his time to make things right.
What bloody impulse are you referring to my dear compatriot?
Was his election accidental?
Did he not know what he wanted to achieve since he began to contest for the presidency?

The whole world is right to call Buhari "Clueless" if since 1985, he still requires the populace to prod him to act in 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by nerodenero: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Yes, I fully understand.

Also, his body language isn't helping the economy as it is keeping investors on tenterhooks. However, I understanding it's part of his military training to be secretive.

If you notice something about GMB, instead of him to lie, he would rather keep quiet. Those that would tell the lies haven't been appointed. Once the appointments are in place, things would fall in line.
PMB isn't a polithiefcian, he is a leader. I pray he survives with all these polithiefcians.

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Smooyis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
He truly needs to wake up to the numerous challenges facing this country. He should bold and give his deputy room to operate.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by cashkid: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atlantian:
This is what we bargained for. Buhari is a dictator. He think this is military junta that he runs the country alone. This man does not have common WAEC certificate but he thinks he can run every ministry even the Finance Ministry. I am warning us all, this is not about PDP or APC. This is about the Foreign Investors not knowing the direction of the country. There are no Economic Policy, No BluePrint, nothing, just nothing. The little gains which made us biggest Economy in Africa is about to be eroded cos we voted complete illiterate nomad to power and now all he does is take pictures.

Buhari should be impeached if he does not announce Ministers. Nigeria is too big to be allowed into the hands of an Islamist ex-military without any 21st century Idea. This is a f00l that calls Germany - West Germany and we think we are safe ?

One more mistake and we will go the way of Greece. And Greece is far better than us. Atleast they have electricity. I cant even see fuccking fuel to buy.
Na so dem dey impeach abi cheesy and you think with all these trashes u sprewed out, u see urself as sm1 having 21st century idea? Na wa oooo. Everybody come dey form mr know all
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tochstorm(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuhealth:
story story!
story.

once upon a time?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Atlantian: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
cashkid:

Na so dem dey impeach abi cheesy and you think with all these trashes u sprewed out, u see urself as sm1 having 21st century idea? Na wa oooo. Everybody come dey form mr know all
You are just a kid cashkid.

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by eleojo23: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
Maybe you have never met a person with demented if you had you would recognize the signs right away.
I seriously hope he doesn't have dementia because that would really be bad for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by madridsta007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.

In the ghost world abi? This your rhetoric hasn't it become inane to you?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by holiboy: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think some people on this site need medical check-up because there in nothing they can not criticise ,I wonder if they are into any meaningful relationship. because I don't think that people with that meaningless comment can handle anything good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.