Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14029 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
This is no fairy tale

I am presently dating a young nigerian man that cares so much about me and has spoilt me silly with all sorts

He has a very very very good job with an international oil drilling organisation. In less than a year, he has done the following things for me:

**Summer vacation to Spain and France for just the both of us. Everything was on his tab
**A brand new 3G 16gig iphone
**A brand new Dell dual core laptop
**Vacation to the UK. All on his tab
**Lunch and dinner dates at various expensive restaurants
**Expensive Clothes, shoes
**Bought me a lovely silver neklace with an expensive wristwatch
**Gives me ''salary'' in dollars every month
**He tends buying me a car in the next couple of months
**Sex between us has been fantastic. He is actually the first man to ever go down on me

I can go on and on. . . . .
And yet he tells me that he has not even started with me

Honestly, i do not know what i have done to deserve such a caring, faithful, loving and romantic man like him

How can i thank him and show him just how much i appreciate all that he has done

Please, ideas will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by omega25red(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
give him some tongue
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by yme1(f): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
The greatest way you can thank him is to always pray and stay beside him no matter how the case may be. Congratulations girl, keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by soulamanne(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2009
the best way u can thank him is to remain very loyal and ntrustworthy to him.women can be sometimes unstable.ask yourself this:would u still be this grateful to him if a richer guy comes your way and is ready to do more than this.

3 Likes

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2009
caveat emptor

not all that glitter is gold
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Czarskit(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
Materialist. . . tongue
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tpia: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2009
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2009
helovesme:

This is no fairy tale

I am presently dating a young nigerian man that cares so much about me and has spoilt me silly with all sorts

He has a very very very good job with an international oil drilling organisation. In less than a year, he has done the following things for me:

**Summer vacation to Spain and France for just the both of us. Everything was on his tab
**A brand new 3G 16gig iphone
**A brand new Dell dual core laptop
**Vacation to the UK. All on his tab
**Lunch and dinner dates at various expensive restaurants
**Expensive Clothes, shoes
**Bought me a lovely silver neklace with an expensive wristwatch
**Gives me ''salary'' in dollars every month
**He tends buying me a car in the next couple of months
**Sex between us has been fantastic. He is actually the first man to ever go down on me

I can go on and on. . . . .
And yet he tells me that he has not even started with me

Honestly, i do not know what i have done to deserve such a caring, faithful, loving and romantic man like him

How can i thank him and show him just how much i appreciate all that he has done

Please, ideas will be appreciated

am beginning to doubt if ur story is genuine

if they are true indeed u are nothing but a slot but if not then u are a punkassole

2 Likes

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
tpia:

@ poster:

is all this leading somewhere like marriage or does the guy simply have money to burn?

If thats all it is, then rest assured he'll do as much for the next girl. And the next one. And the next one.

It can happen with women too, when they're rich enough.

Yes, marriage is on the cards although he is yet to propose formally

I have met his parents and he has also met mine
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by yme1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2009
as i said earlier on always pray for him and make sure you know what you are doing
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
y me:

as i said earlier on always pray for him and make sure you know what you are doing

Thank you.

I do pray for him and i am still praying for him
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by benincitys(f): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
please keep it to yourself  who care,   thank him in whatever way you like he is paying you for the sex you are giving  him.

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sistawoman: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Here is what you do:

Be loyal
Cook his fav. meals
Wear his fav. smells
Wear his Fav. clothes
Keep yourself up, same shape and style that attracted him
Never ever give him reason to think you are straying
And never ever let him walk all over you.
Lead from behind
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Geetoylaz(f): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
camelot:

am beginning to doubt if ur story is genuine

if they are true indeed u are nothing but a slot but if not then u are a punkassole

geez gurl u're not lady like @ all, more than half the gurls that r on here to talk abt thier man, are mostly complainer. someone came here to praise her man the least u could do is ignore the post. dont raise unnecessary insult on someone whos done u no wrong. wonder why nigerians r like this , every thread u go to, half the posters are get very insultive.

@poster, hun u know what they say. the kinda person u r, determines the kinda person u'll get. i'd say 'good for u' however sometimes u need u refuse some offers from him now n then, that will remind him that hes the most important thing to u. not his goodies. plus, its better to be a giver than a reciever, i know hes got it all but thing is, u need to randomly buy stuffs for him too. even if its groundnut guys appreciate things given to them just as much as we do. n pls pls pls, easy on the vacation things, sometimes u need to turn things down. u wanna thank him? remain faithful, also, help save his money.

4 Likes

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by DaPhoenix(f): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
You can start by giving me his number tongue

sistawoman:

Here is what you do:

Be loyal
Cook his fav. meals
Wear his fav. smells
Wear his Fav. clothes
Lead from behind

co signs.

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Here is what you do:

Be loyal
Cook his fav. meals
Wear his fav. smells
Wear his Fav. clothes
Lead from behind

spot on
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by ikamefa(f): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic you go girl!!

go on with your BAD self! grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Here is what you do:

Be loyal
Cook his fav. meals
Wear his fav. smells
Wear his Fav. clothes
Lead from behind

i concur cool
u lucky biatch tongue cheesy
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by DaPhoenix(f): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
@poster, ummm I'm still waiting for his number.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Here is what you do:

Be loyal
Cook his fav. meals
Wear his fav. smells
Wear his Fav. clothes
Lead from behind

Geetoylaz:

geez gurl u're not lady like @ all, more than half the gurls that r on here to talk abt thier man, are mostly complainer. someone came here to praise her man the least u could do is ignore the post. dont raise unnecessary insult on someone whos done u no wrong. wonder why nigerians r like this , every thread u go to, half the posters are get very insultive.

@poster, hun u know what they say. the kinda person u r, determines the kinda person u'll get. i'd say 'good for u' however sometimes u need u refuse some offers from him now n then, that will remind him that hes the most important thing to u. not his goodies. plus, its better to be a giver than a reciever, i know hes got it all but thing is, u need to randomly buy stuffs for him too. even if its groundnut guys appreciate things given to them just as much as we do. n pls pls pls, easy on the vacation things, sometimes u need to turn things down. u wanna thank him? remain faithful, also, help save his money.

DaPhoenix:

You can start by giving me his number tongue

co signs.

Treetop20:

spot on

ikamefa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic you go girl!!

go on with your BAD self! grin

tope2000:

i concur cool
u lucky biatch tongue cheesy

Girlfriends, thank you

Honestly, i know i am very lucky to have a man like him

Yes, i do talk to him about reducing all the spoils but each time he does something new and different

I do get him some cute things sometimes and that makes him love me more
but i need ideas on other things that i can do to let him know that i really appreciate him so much
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by damola1: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2009
the only way you can appreciate him, and for him to continually appreciate you, IS TO ADD VALUE TO HIS LIFE.

Be strong emotionally, and also equip yourself to be strong financially, that way, he's got himself a real woman,

Do not be over dependent. else, you are going to lose him soon. And with these things you have, appreciate and emulate him with it,

my 2 kobo
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@poster, ummm I'm still waiting for his number.

Sorry Girl   grin grin

His heart is with me and his eyes are on me. kiss
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by DaPhoenix(f): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
helovesme:

Sorry Girl   grin grin

His heart is with me and his eyes are on me. kiss

lol I'm not mad at you at all.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by MrCrackles(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2009
POSTER
Uhmmm, i smell fraud and deception all over your post!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
damola1:

the only way you can appreciate him, and for him to continually appreciate you, IS TO ADD VALUE TO HIS LIFE.

Be strong emotionally, and also equip yourself to be strong financially, that way, he's got himself a real woman,

Do not be over dependent. else, you are going to lose him soon. And with these things you have, appreciate and emulate him with it,

my 2 kobo

seconded cool
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by DaPhoenix(f): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Geetoylaz(f): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER

hmmm n i smell jealousy, hatred n stupidyty all over urs

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sistawoman: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
Men love a woman is above all else loyal.

They love to be able to brag to thier friends what a good girl you are along with your beauty.

They can feel it like you do when a woman really loves him.

it is in the small things that he will see the love.

Follow the list I gave before and trust me he will know that you appereciate everything he does.

Learn him above all else and you will be able to cater to his needs before he knows he has them.  This he will not forget.

If he likes a glass of wine when he gets home, make sure you are never out.
If he likes to put on his slippers when he gets home make sure they are where he can find them.

Be an asset to his life and compliment his life well.

Get along with his parents (esp. mother) and you are in there like flin.

Please never let him walk all over you or he will start to disrespect you and will never stop doing it.  But if you dont allow him to do that he will respect you and love you for it.

Learn to LEAD FROM BEHIND
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
Geetoylaz:

hmmm n i smell jealousy, hatred n stupidyty all over urs

Oops i ripped a lunatic's nerve! grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by IykeD(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
I don't believe you.Even if he is the MD of the so called oil drilling company, will it be so easy to "throw around" money this way to someone who isn't his wife yet.Now the place that makes it even hard to believe, he pays you salary in dollars every month, what happened to the Naira? If he truly does all these as you claim, check him well, he might just be an "international ole", "big yahoo yahoo", and when he's caught, i pity you, you will be going down with him.Well ofcourse, they said you should pray for him, why not, pray that he continues to be your own mugu!

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2009
IykeD:

I don't believe you.Even if he is the MD of the so called oil drilling company, will it be so easy to "throw around" money this way to someone who isn't his wife yet.Now the place that makes it even hard to believe, he pays you salary in dollars every month, what happened to the Naira? If he truly does all these as you claim, check him well, he might just be an "international ole", "big yahoo yahoo", and when he's caught, i pity you, you will be going down with him.Well ofcourse, they said you should pray for him, why not, pray that he continues to be your own mugu!

He was recently transferred to the head office in europe so he send  me money through western union

No. He is clean

Am not here to tell tales or brag

Why should i?

Do you know me? Do i know you? Do you know him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.