Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14073 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2009
@Helo

Pls, make u waka,

How I wish u re in Unilag?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Druss(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme

the unilag sentence wasnt aimed at you - i put in brackets as an 'off the statement' yarn. Please never take him for granted. Believe me a lot of girls do that to guys who take care of them like this. What happens when he doesnt have that job? What happens when he cant do this for you?

I can understand those feeling you are in it for the materialistic part. I can understand yours as well when you say it is a sign of his love for you. True every guy loves to do stuff for his girl.

Advice - do not boast about this guy to your friends. Some will scheme to take him away from you. I used to think it is paranoia but experience has taught me. Enjoy but this is life - In an ideal world, I would say throw your house open, invite everybody to see the goodness. But now hold back - hold back. Already even on NL where peeps dont know you - some have cursed you.

About showing him how much you love him - a simple hug and 'i love you' might suffice. I always feel at peace when my girl looks into my eyes, pecks my forehead and says those three words. Any other stress disappears.

about the three questions - if you truly dont know what 'play away from home' means - forget i asked. It is best you dont know.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2009
@ Duress

I have adviced her to waka,

She heed to my ,

You don't owe her any apology,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by patwhizkid(f): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2009
*clears throat*
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2009
Druss:

helovesme

the unilag sentence wasnt aimed at you - i put in brackets as an 'off the statement' yarn. Please never take him for granted. Believe me a lot of girls do that to guys who take care of them like this. What happens when he doesnt have that job? What happens when he cant do this for you?

I can understand those feeling you are in it for the materialistic part. I can understand yours as well when you say it is a sign of his love for you. True every guy loves to do stuff for his girl.

Advice - do not boast about this guy to your friends. Some will scheme to take him away from you. I used to think it is paranoia but experience has taught me. Enjoy but this is life - In an ideal world, I would say throw your house open, invite everybody to see the goodness. But now hold back - hold back. Already even on NL where peeps dont know you - some have cursed you.

About showing him how much you love him - a simple hug and 'i love you' might suffice. I always feel at peace when my girl looks into my eyes, pecks my forehead and says those three words. Any other stress disappears.

about the three questions - if you truly dont know what 'play away from home' means - forget i asked. It is best you dont know.

I started the thread with innocent and pure intentions. i never envisaged some of the scarcastic remarks that have been posted here

Even if he has nothing any longer i will still stand by him. That was the reason i went and withdrew money from my savings and gave him when he claimed he was broke and i should lend him money. Prior to this, he had not done anything major materially for me although we had started dating

I will take note of all you have said.  thank you. may you also find a girl that will love and appreciate you
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Druss(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2009
I already have one , thanks though and i pray it remains so for eternity.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Akatamba(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme:

i do feel worthy because i am a very decent girl. although sometimes i tease him about how come he spoils me so much after all my p***sy is not laced with gold. he laughs it off and tells me that it is my personality and my character that endeared me to him

Now I am pretty sure that you are indeed a attention LovePeddler and a liar. Low life IDIOT!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2009
@Helo

I don't envy u girl!!!!!!

Well, u gat what u bargain 4!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by JJYOU: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme:

I started the thread with innocent and pure intentions. i never envisaged some of the scarcastic remarks that have been posted here.  

Even if he has nothing any longer i will still stand by him. That was the reason i went and withdrew money from my savings and gave him when he claimed he was broke and i should lend him money. Prior to this, he had not done anything major materially for me although we had started dating

I will take note of all you have said.  thank you. may you also find a girl that will love and appreciate you
welcome to NL. it is full of all sorts. people whose only idea of loving a woman is sleeping with her or buying MTN card. i will advice you to activate your IGNORE button.  i smell envy on almost every page.

there is nothing like a tried and trusted friend. like i said before men i didn'tsay boys would go all length to satisfy a woman you know is worth it. my guess is this guy was never broke he was only trying you. i did it too and most people i know did it at the last stage of making up your mind about a lady.   it is basically checking out her commitment level.

just let him know he has your back always and enjoy the relationship. make him your best friend and avoid exposing the relationship to people who dont mean you well.

Akatamba:

Now I am pretty sure that you are indeed a attention LovePeddler and a liar. Low life IDIOT!
does this make you taller?  she know herself what stops her saying it?  nawao. thank god for the druss of this world.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2009
@jjyou

You are only patronising,

Who knows, she might just pay some dollar into ur acct.

I dey go class,

I non get time 4 pple who are not real to themselves,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2009
I am a female NOT a male.

and i will say she sounds like she is lying as well.
no offense to you poster.

i have a husband who also works for an oil company in europe, and is european , and when we were dating he did way more for me than you describe.

He never bought me clothes and all that nonsense but the things that he has done did and still do have meaning.

Why you seem to be lying is not because of what he has done. YES men do these things and so much more for the women that they love, but the women that they love do not see the things which you choose to highlight as important.

For all the visa money, and plane tickets, and computers and bills and whatever other material thing (as our relationship like your was long distance) my husband gave to me, what I saw as important was not a plane ticket or phone; it was the fact that he CARED! And I could not imagine coming on here and saying,

'he bought me this and that and got the most expensive one, how can I thank him'

More likely than not, I would come on here and say , 'I am with a really sweet guy, who cares for me, and is always concerned about my feelings, and my welfare, and he makes me smile so much everyday , i didnt even think it was possible to be this much in love, what can I do to show him that I love him this much and that I appreciate his companionship'

How would your boyfriend feel to come on here and see what you have posted? If I were him I would feel like the only things that you bothered to notice is me throwing money at you and pleasuring you in bed. People are supposed to mean more than that to each other when in love.

But hey; life is not that serious. So enjoy him, and enjoy life.
Maximum respect poster.

@ Jaylene

Which one be your be your own? Your hubby did the same thing for you, it wasnt a big deal to you. Hers is doing it for her, its a big deal for her and she wants to thank him. I dont see anythign wrong in what she's doing.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the guy's a special guy and if yours actually did all those things for you, I'm sure you'll do feel grateful too.

@ helovesme abeg enjoy yourself jare. I'm sure the love you guys have for each other is great but sometimes love isnt enough. You have to go an extra mile to keep him because he's going an extra mile to keep you. I know he dosent do that for all his GFs.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2009
JJYOU:

. people whose only idea of loving a woman is sleeping with her or buying MTN card.

aus 123

that line clearly decribes your kind. so am not joining to belittle myself by joining issues with you

aus123:

I dey go class,

so you are still in school? no wonder, the hate posts

maybe if you spend just half the time you spend on the internet reading your books , you might just be lucky to graduate at the same time with your mates and with good grades and get yourself a decent job
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ helovesme abeg enjoy yourself jare. I'm sure the love you guys have for each other is great but sometimes love isnt enough. You have to go an extra mile to keep him because he's going an extra mile to keep you. I know he dosent do that for all his GFs.

yes, he is special and i know the fact that he is going the extra mile just to keep me

thats why i started this thread. just ideas on how to show him how much he is appreciated
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Ben13: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2009
Luv this one
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2009
JJYOU:

just let him know he has your back always and enjoy the relationship. make him your best friend and avoid exposing the relationship to people who dont mean you well.

I will do all that. Thank you JJYOU
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2009
@Helo

Though, I am still a student>>>>

I am just a PARASITE<<<<

Who has bargain his/her life 4 money & material gift.

I spend my time on internet to study,

Is only the priviledge few as a student,

That have laptob and a data card 24hrs connected,

You understand what I mean,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Akatamba(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme:

I will do all that. Thank you JJYOU

I would advise you to upload a picture of yourself as soon as possible, (to clear up any misunderstanding or whatsoever, do you understand me?)
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by makapella(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2009
i think you are the next girl on his ritual list.so hurry up and enjoy all you can before the D-day comes. R.I.P.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by eyonigger(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme, I think ur post is like 3 days old I guess, I have been seeing it on the romance section page and havent yet visited ur post until now. Best thing I can advise u is to ignore hate post, reply to helpful tips. What you need to work on now is for him to tie the knot with u. Peace
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by JJYOU: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2009
Akatamba:

I would advise you to upload a picture of yourself as soon as possible, (to clear up any misunderstanding or whatsoever, do you understand me?)
o boy leave your sister na.  go get another girl picture. this one is already engaged. try again in 2080AD.

wish u luck
aus123:

@jjyou

You are only patronising,

Who knows, she might just pay some dollar into ur acct.

I dey go class,

I non get time 4 pple who are not real to themselves,

yea yea. better to patronise for dollar than hate. i beg leave the lady alone.  be happy when you see good thing happening in peoples lives. it could be you next time.
makapella:

i think you are the next girl on his ritual list.so hurry up and enjoy all you can before the D-day comes. R.I.P.
what a life. is that all you can come up with?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by busybodi: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
makapella:

u r right here some how anywayz undecided

@poster

just wish dat going down on u or d sex thingy isnt done for a reason,cos if it is,then i wouldnt be surprised if he buys u a jet.afterall what he gives to u is little compared to wat he is extracting from u

i sure hope u r not dealing wt a ritualist

2. meeting his family is not a getway to marriage,so stop being unnecessarily naive,i know men dat propose to woman,buy them rings,introduce them to family even parents sef,and still dump them when he is true

im not saying there r no good guys out there who cant do wat hes doing for their babes

but my inner mind tells me sthg is wrong smwhere

just be careful,all dat glitters is not gold,and all dat seems right may be dangerous

i just hope u r not threading on a path wt a dangerous guy

forget all dis pple telling u,u r lucky,or congratulating u
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ poster

madam spoil u silly grin

i thought by now u should have accumulated enough advice to rescue your situation.

and if u are not satisfied yet, why dont you seek the opinion of your friends out there and

let us have a break from this your 'epistle of love' thread.

thank u.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by jaleyne: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
helovesme

i believe strongly that what you say is TRuE!

why would you go through all this trouble if it was not true? I am very sorry you got hurt by what we were saying, maybe I was just being evil; so sorry.

i am also sorry my post seemed to imply that I thought you were lying, what I was trying to say is that you seem to be lying since your way of writing highlights , what in my mind is not what someone would normally highlight.

but everyone is different.
Now i see you are true.

I hope you'll do have a wonderful family and great life together. Tell him that you love him everyday and just do what you think is right.
He loves you, so just be you!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
@jaleyne

Commot 4 here poster!!!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
Whao !!
So much bile in here.

@OP
Funny i didn't see the iphone too.
Anyways, i really don't know the kind of advice you expect to receive here.
So tell us, do you now know how to thank Mr Loverboy now? After these advice?
Next time, consult family and friends and don't brag on a public forum.
Cheers
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by 190: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
i be de ask 4 ur bf # u no reply again
abeg no worry kip am 2 urself
continue eatin free money
i aint Jlous so fa no b Ogboni ur bf Join cos
na flex 2day cry 2mrw sha
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Mantled(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
Wat t jst owe him is prayers and faithfulnes
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by mbulela: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2009
how can this fraudulent post cause so much debate?
are you guys so gullible?
this post is riddled with lies and fantasies.
read between the lines.
not being a hater, just being smart.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2009
Maybe he's fatening you up to use you for purposes in the future and maybe you should just enjoy it while it lasts. . . OR MAYBE it's true love, OR MAYBE he's impotent and he wants to keep you with materialistic stuff like that. Me i say SHINE YA EYE
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by latch(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2009
how come most people here know the story is not true, and yet are still replying?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by hotteju(f): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
@post

Can you confidently say you are in Love with him and not his money?
If the money stops coming would you still love him?
Cos your posts drips of materialism
You did not even mention if he treats you nicely or how you guys have things in common
You are just going on and on about the material aspect
Sorry to say but girls like you tend to follow the next available rich guy that comes along!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by chyk91(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
give him all he wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This / Can U Marry Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.