Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262394 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2009
George_D:

@Abellybaba,
If you want to watch dstv then be ready to pay for it. But if it's champions league you really
want to watch, there are other FTA stations that do show those matches and we can give
you directions on how to go about it. But first decide which one you want.

As for your friend boasting, anybody can boast about anything. Let him show you first for
real, and if he's really your 'friend' then you should have no difficulty getting the right info
from him.

@ abellybaba,u cant get any info as regards dstv here cos we dont even think about them.we have  better offer from nilesat so it is better u go back to ur friend to give u info on dstv.

@ george d how far about ur set up now i need ur jist o!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2009
olofofo:

@all

JSC+ now available on 3030 USB echolink.

@olofofo,
JSC is also back on starsat 7100usb. What a sweet relief!

Sorry about that stuff. I couldn't go ahead with the deal because Dejsam came up with an
alternative and since I was getting the positioner from him, I just told him to include the card.

Shey you code?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2009
George_D:

@olofofo,
JSC is also back on starsat 7100usb. What a sweet relief!

Sorry about that stuff. I couldn't go ahead with the deal because Dejsam came up with an
alternative and since I was getting the positioner from him, I just told him to include the card.

Shey you code?

@ george,

i will send the latest update for coco to ur box now
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dodos(f): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2009
@ sathob

@ ecowas4all

@ salamander

Please get in touch guys. My email is xdodos@hotmail.com

You can send me your email adds.

See you guys
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2009
@Dejsam,
Thanks, I'm expecting the update.

Keep your glo line open. I will call you later in the day.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2009
George_D:

@naijafinestgal,
I hope you're not a man masquerading as a lady? Because judging by all your posts so far,
there seems to be no iota of courtesy in your intonations. We have ladies as members of this
forum and we know how they speak. I think we may be forced to ask for your phone number
and talk to you in person first before we entertain any more tantrums from you.

AM I SPEAKING FOR THE HOUSE?

my sentiments exactly.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2009
George_D:

@Dejsam,
Thanks, I'm expecting the update.

Keep your glo line open. I will call you later in the day.

@ george,check ur box it should be there by now.my line is open bothe the glo and starcomms
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bodejohn(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2009
@ Olofofo

I have decided to migrate to Nilesat with a 2.4m solid pan dish since that is where the action seems to be.
Can anyone please tell me the minimum signal strenght i need to achieve on Nss 7 to guarantee a shot at Nilesat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2009
bodejohn:

@ Olofofo

I have decided to migrate to Nilesat with a 2.4m solid pan dish since that is where the action seems to be.
Can anyone please tell me the minimum signal strenght i need to achieve on Nss 7 to guarantee a shot at Nilesat.

@ bodejohn u are welkom to the club.do shap shap make u set am up and begin enjoy all the goodies
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by naijafinestgal(f): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2009
@George_D
if you're googling for a way to get my number, then you must be day dreaming coz i wont even give you the first digit, so think of sumfin else.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2009
bodejohn:

@ Olofofo

as long as you have a very good dish. NSS 7 na ashawo, not really a basis for the quality of your nile signal. you should be able to hit upto 95-97% on your 4652. tracking nss is just to ascertain you are on the right track, as nile is a little to the left and then elevated of NSS 7, try tracking with 11862, 11823 preferable early morning or anything from 4pm.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2009
@all

Hi people, is anyone still getting the Deeper Life feeds on ew3a. I had it before but i cant seems to get it again.

Can somebody help with the current tp?

Cheers.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2009
Oga Moderator,
That is noted but Naijafinestgal should tone down on the rhetorics if she really needs
help from respected members. The way and manner she is throwing tantrums about
might just turn off a lot of knowledgeable members who would otherwise have loved
to put her through.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2009
@Dejsam,
I've seen the updates. Thanks a million!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
@babaegun,
i blindscanned w3a yesterday while the bible study was going on but nothing came up. it could be that they've moved, cos sometime ago i saw a dish facing intlsat 7/10 in one deeperlife church in lagos.

@google members

check out the strong decoder updates
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
@sammu,

Thanks for your response. Then maybe we need to scan intelsat 7/10 next week then.
Any deeper life member in the house can also help us confirm the new sat and tp for now.

thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
@George_d
I am not saying you should give a blind help, respect reciprocates help. In Yoruba land, there is this adage that says Sweet words brings out Kolanut. I believe you can decode that.

@Naijafinestgal
If you really love to be part of this forum, you need to sheath the sword.  This thread is highly moderated, if you dont know before, you must have known by now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by deepbluesky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hello everybody. smiley

George_D, what did you mean by your post on May 24, 2009, 08:55 PM ?

By the way, is there any chance in quoting elderly posts ?

Best regards from Stuttgart.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by niddle9(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Naijafinestgal
You gona have to take this forum as your bra, if truely you r a lady. It will give you a beta package. But if u r masqurading as George_D said. Then the house is gna find a way of undressing ur masqurade outfit.
wink smiley ao si asó loju egun è.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
Najafinestgal, My dear pls watch what you say here on this forum. For your info, this not your average forum were anything goes. This forum is home to so many intellectuals so pls don't even go there, believe me. How dare you say WE ARE ALL SELFISH. Do you know how this forum got to were we are today? Pls watch your tongue.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohikhena(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
@naija finest gal
Courtsey demands dat u behave politely especially when u seek some thing.From all indication u dont strike me like a lady.

i was thought while growing up that wen i am in doubt or confused or have a contrary view/opinion to wat others are doing/saying that i should ask question.He dat ask for direction never gets lost.thats wat u should have done not attacking all the great people that have made this forum thick and well sort after.

I hope u act like a real lady and i wish u well in ur quest
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohi009: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
@all
hello can anybody tell where i can get 3m fiber dish at badagry pls
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
fta only
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
-naijafinestgal na man nor woman--let discuss the real thing--- free to air issue here-- olofofo of nig wetin dey happen--hope mytvafrica done code the koko--wat next---let use all d time to make some reasearch --dejsam hpe u dey grab--enitan hw far? awaiting nilesat code--william 85 kudo to u--u done say it all --
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohikhena(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
@all,

Hope todays football match brings us joy.Lets keep the green white green flag flying.we are proudly naija thats why this FTA is a hobby to most of us.

@ Dejsam
will get in touch with u with regards to some interesting stuffs that are coming from ur ends.
@George D
U are really doing a great job with regards to co-ordinating things on the forum.

@twinstaiye
U act as an elder statesman on this forum chiping in one or two comments when necessary.Good job man
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
@naijafinestgal, from the way the you write   ,you are surely a man, by  the way   do u know  how much  it could cost you  to host  1.8    2.4     3m   or even    6mdish  not  to talk of the manly hours  of installing  the massive dish.   instead  of congratulating honourably  members  and trying to learn from there experience    you want to insult  them,please go back to your 90cm dish or   you should choose   words carefully  and  ask  for help
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mreds: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
@twinstaiye
Hi bro pls i want u to help me.Pls i'm really interested in fta,this one that u are in season 3 already,where do i start from? pls help me.Thank you.Don't ask me to start reading from season 1 o.Tnx
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dodos(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ olason

I thought you said you got a new patch for MY TV Africa. Am very much interested if no one in the forum is. Kindly try it like you said and let me have through my mail if it actually works.

Thanks mate

xdodos@hotmail.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
mreds:

@twinstaiye
Hi bro pls i want u to help me.Pls i'm really interested in fta,this one that u are in season 3 already,where do i start from? pls help me.Thank you.Don't ask me to start reading from season 1 o.Tnx

Let us chat then, get hold of your yahoo messenger and buzz me using my nairaland username on yahoo. i dey online 9am - 6pm daily
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by naijafinestgal(f): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
When i said u guys are selfish,i didnt mean to insult anybody,,what i mean is that nobody cares about small dish owners, Anyway,i think i have to leave this thread for good, well my installer can get me updated, Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.