Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66983 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by mayusguy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eeeya pele cry i understand
misspicy:
Chai....dis reminders brings tears to my eyes as I remember when things were good.

Good old days
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by santinoj(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
@OP you forgot very famous ones like these

4 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by frankobobby(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

You attended the 'real' primary school! The 'Ajebos' in the house will never decode your message here. What a smart way of spelling correctly EXERCISE BOOK! Quite nostalgic bro, the good old days!
e.g

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Godspearl(f): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
What about this ah i don dey old o
Wow!! that rubber sandal . . .Look sandal
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by treach(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Never missed any of them.

Men!!!!
Can't stop looking at these items.
Having so much memories.

I thank God for been part of that age.

It was AWESOME!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by cietaxy: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow childhood ws fun i remember all it nice 2 discuss childhood takes 4 takin us bac to den .i really mis Goldspot.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by 989900: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
"Ah you are, If you want a good detergent to be washeth deep down, cleaner, brighter, fresher, and abolish all the doti, go to be purchase the new improved elephant blue detergent."

15 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by reallinks: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
i missed d okin biscuit
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Those days sha,God bless Nigeria.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by efonat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hey add me up theres something important I want us to discuss. 7A197518 or 07031640807.
repogirl:
Gosh I used to love okin biscuits like cray....can still remember the taste now sef.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
be like say ya pops na the dangote of the 1990s. all these business men from germany just dey come pay homage to am. and hin dey recieve plenty overseas call grin
Haha! Na u talk am! He was a shrewd and astute businessman, a globe trotter! Bin around the world cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by abLee(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
sheymoni:
Good old days when life was sweet & peaceful.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by bobby56(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
jamace:
Oh, the good old days. cheesy grin
YOU ARE ON POINT MY BRO. GOOD OLD DAYS INDEED!!!! Not these days when instead of making life easier for the Populace, our Politicians are busy FIGHTING over how to share positions (invariably -our money) in the NASS and our President is still busy 'THINKING' on what to do with REALITY OF GOVERNANCE in the 21st Century. NO THANKS TO THE MANY YEARS OF BAD LEADERSHIP BOTH UNDER THE MILITARY AND THE CIVILIANS.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chaii na d back of this exercise book i learn 2×1=2 .2×2=4 me i be old school.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by peeta89(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
A refresher of what life was back in the 90's
Good afternoon. Can u send me all these old pictures you posted? Send dem via bbm 2bce2bd5. God bless u.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by back2sender: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
amnesty7:

Are the indomie generations in the house? wink grin
Dem no get mouth here. this thread naa for the oldies
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
989900:
"Ah you are, If you want a good detergent to be washeth deep down, cleaner, brighter, fresher, and abolish all the doti, go to be purchase the new improved elephant blue detergent."

Here is the ad in all its glory....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuB6b6YB2ak

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Intendy: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is Sprint bubble gum and Trebor? Tandi gurana 3orange men. Sports billy, birdman, ovides videos, telematch, limca?
you no remember add ginger ale,nasco wafers,gold spot,parle soda,Éclair's sweet

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by butanep(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
AroOkigbo:

We used to call it "cupboard television".
Comes in black and white picture screen.

and if you have some lucozade wrappers, you can convert it to "colour TV" by pasting the wrapper on the screen. lol
Exactly what me n my elder brother did...

Abeg life is fun then... Nobody get time for remote because everybody na remote control...

Our TV then was Hitachi... that TV always have 5mins madness...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by seunny4lif(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okin biscuits na two i like pass...Okin round(circle) and okin cake...Where is GOGO?Where my Sega for mortal combat?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by butanep(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
I can't fit lie....

I nor be small boy again ooo...

I witnessed 90% of those stuff...

I better plan on settling down... grin sad

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by kuuljay(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is Sprint bubble gum and Trebor? Tandi gurana 3orange men. Sports billy, birdman, ovides videos, telematch, limca?
grin grin grin the Christmas wey you don chop plenty bross grin grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by emorse(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
I SWEAR I DON OLD! grin
As in ehn. I just dey reason my life. How time flies.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by TrishaP(f): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
IBROHIM:
I disagree with you babe, you look ageless! Ever young!!!
grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by emorse(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I've got goosebumps allover right now. This thread is the ish!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ahmad4452(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Madam Were u see dat tin wey u carry for front abeg
asadike:
chai! see okin biscuit? my God! the indian manager had a misunderstanding with d ceo. he left angrily and dat led to d downfall of d company till date.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by demiawise(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls how do I save all this trwo back pix
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Lanceslot(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
MythAngel:
Out of about 20 pics. I scored 17/20 I don't get why the stove and the other biscuit with a lady taking a bite ..again I got a classic one for u all as a token from me to you ..
Coca-cola stopped producing Goldspot the moment they bought FEMSTAR NIG. LTD., about 3/4yrs ago.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not sure of planta, the stove, the rice and I'm not a cartoon enthusiast, but partook in the rest.
Tandi, Limca, Goody-Goody, there's this chew gum(banana flavour) that had short notes on the wrap (can't remember the name),Okin biscuit, the old orobo (pepsi)bottle etc How time flies. Just seems like yesterday
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by cisse7575(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don old be that as I can bodly say I've all these...lol
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Mintek: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode

Hahahaha!
This one in particular makes me nostalgic.

EXERCISE BOOK!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by cisse7575(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
cisse7575:
I don old be that as I can bodly say I've all these...lol
except that olodo grammar school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.