Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66984 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by ikbnice(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Balloteli:
walahi I don old. abeg wia is Bakers biscuit and Palo biscuit

wot of Okin round and Okin shortcake. Una don forget?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by donephi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
I remember that my dad, uncles and our neighbours refused to eat after we lost to Italy (2-1) in the second round of USA 94. My uncle own worse, he was very sick for almost a week.
I remember my dad spanked me cos I refuse eating dinner. Baggio of Italy got a penalty courtesy of Equavon. No one blamed the team cos the played out their hrt. They were indeed a team even though the goals was not just dependant on the striker. It also came from the wings
After that match Westahof resigned. Super eagles.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by asadike(f): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Samfigo1:
cheesy what are you showing me on ur dp.... Chei babe! Anyways babe, where do u work?
Ekwulobia prison dear.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by asadike(f): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ahmad4452:
I dey wonder too bcus dat two twins are bigger dan u ooo plz return it bck to d owner
she died last night.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by maxti: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
More.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ogedo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
But what really happened to dis products
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by MattChidi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin hahaha heheheh
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by teammy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Huw:
I remember ONWARD BIG.
the full meaning as i know it back then:
O; obi
N; Na
W; Wizard
A; After
R; Reading
D; Devilish
B;Book
I; In
G; Ghana
Yoruba version
O- Ole
N- Ni
W- Wale
A- A ji
R- Ruler
D- Dada

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by daresimon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
How does politics enter this post abeg?
Just thinking.......
Maybe the title should be.......... Will be right back
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by olptund2012ovi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
U did not talk about BAZOOKA JO bubble gum, i also remember that stove we call it BUTTERFLY ONIGO
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by damilareak(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
very good one op made me feel old what bout ekana gowan,baba dude, do dy play suwee again
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by oshokalo1: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba dudu
,sisi pelebe,
balewa,
German stone AkA kULiKULI
2 for #1
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Mamaflex(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
JhyMedex:
used 2 b so scared of dt tin.... D way it twirls wen u removing d thread... Lol
Wats it called BTW...
Lolzz. Yeah. I think its called thread.
In my language, they call it kpelebe cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by donem: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582090_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The only thing that made visiting the village fun.
The birds saw hell in my hands! cheesy
Naso e mean say u really show them pepper grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by coputa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
abbey621:
And if you happened to know more than 70% of those things and you've not made something of yourself, my friend time is not on your side! If you happened to know 70% and you are still seeking admission after writing Jamb then please see a psychologist grin grin grin
The race of life is divine,its not how old or strong you are that determine your success.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by folabode(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
serious? shocked
serious lipsrsealed
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by flofields(f): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582090_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The only thing that made visiting the village fun.
The birds saw hell in my hands! cheesy

That was wildlife crime!

If you were in Europe or America, you would have had your balls roasted instead of the birds.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by citizenY(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
ophilly:
Oh Yeah! The nostalgic reminiscences keep flooding back.... I guess we belong to the same generation.

Yes oh!¡

Saviem luxurious bus Jos to Lagos 7 naira, Flight ticket Nigeria Airways one way 60 naira, return 110 NAIRA, train from Apapa Flour mills to Alagbado 50 KOBO, If I remember right . Trip to Iou Ibadan passed through Ikorodu/ Sagamu . Watchtower Inn, Kakadu night club and Bobby Benson... Obey Miliki Spot, Ariya Niteclub, Shrine and afternoon jump at Niger Palace with Perry Ernest, na 12 midnight we dey iron shirt to hit town!!!! Na only for Lagos island you fit print color pictures .
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai! Still feel like eating okin biscuit
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Teekrayne(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dat newscaster still dey with NTA??
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ahmad4452(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eya sisi e wa lucky lati ni kini wa ju to big to yen oo
asadike:
she died last night.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by asadike(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Eya sisi e wa lucky lati ni kini wa ju to big to yen oo
oluwa lo se.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Israel5(m): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2015
repogirl:
Gosh I used to love okin biscuits like cray....can still remember the taste now sef.
whot does it taste like?

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by excel001(m): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2015
When you read Edet lives in calabar, Agbo lives in the lagoon, Mr Salami etc and wish you were part of the picture or can be found alongside Edet jumping up.
I really love this thread, Thanks you for taking us down the memory lane, Everything seems to have changed negatively, At times i wonder if the best Nigeria i will ever see is today, tomorrow maybe worse.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by ModiKen(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2015
For those that remember at least half of those things, hell no......no way say una dey indomie generation.

BTW, smtyms I wonder, what wld this generation remember wen they are our age? Flat screen TV (with Ben 10 cartoon showing on it) and Cowbell I guess. grin

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2015
sixtus3606:

There you go!
Ovid's video and birdman .. good ol' days grin grin

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sultaan(m): 6:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Where Limca and Tandi Guarana.

Nasco biscuits

Fan milk and ice creams in gallon buckets and the small ice cream with stick spoon
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by OpraMenu(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2015
I did not see TANDI THERE
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Echolis: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks for making my day... bonvi...bonvi...bonvitta.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by tobodex(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Bringing back good memories cool smiley wink wink smiley

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by tobodex(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
tobodex:
Bringing back good memories cool smiley wink wink smiley

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by olumalcolm(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Where is econo gowon? Where is sisi pelebe? Where is baba dudu? Where is balewa? Where is tanfirin? Cos I grew up in bariga grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.