Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66963 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Tiffarah(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eze x Eze rice customer is selling eba.....
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Roughfyzay(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
I dey mad ni? How I no go sabi all these? grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by oluwatopraise85(f): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede Remi koni iya Segun elere bolu Odabo odabo Kayode
lolz Exercise book.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
Haha! Na u talk am! He was a shrewd and astute businessman, a globe trotter! Bin around the world cheesy
make una come adopt me na. i need my share of the national cake cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
When i got to know that Nairaland is full of kids was when the NITEL Card thread made frontpage.

Most of them be like "We only saw it but Daddy never allowed us to touch it"
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why couldn't Amokachi bend down very well and why was Peter Rufai positioned like that behind Amokachi?

For you to have noticed that...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY GAYYYY!!!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
make una come adopt me na. i need my share of the national cake cheesy
Lmao! U wan leave dat side come here! Abeg o!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Uchwilliam(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
OMG op thank you for making me remember my childhood God bless u *cleaning tears*

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by henboy01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode

Chai! Hahahaha...omo u too much,for u to remember this line I dey pray baba God to add 10yrs jara join your years. Ur head is valid

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Dreyl(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
repogirl:
Gosh I used to love okin biscuits like cray....can still remember the taste now sef.
Ode!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Huw(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
I remember ONWARD BIG.
the full meaning as i know it back then:
O; obi
N; Na
W; Wizard
A; After
R; Reading
D; Devilish
B;Book
I; In
G; Ghana
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
... loving Nairaland

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by UcGadaz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
You are making me feel old...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ninilowo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
I made a comment earlier today that am getting older when a thread on NITEL card surfaced. Now this post confirms it! Oluwa seun sha! Itz good to be old.
Thank stove eh............. Planta.......... Tunisia and USA '94 Eagles........ National television............ Coal iron........ Okin biscuits.......... Wooo....... Ka fi senu ka dake....

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Pamelayoung: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Trebor and goody goody grin

Oh! I loved goody goody so much
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Pamelayoung: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
@ op whr did u get all these?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by asadike(f): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rapmoney:
Is that u on ur profile? I must come to Anambra! grin
I dey ekwulobia.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by asadike(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Madam Were u see dat tin wey u carry for front abeg
I stole it.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Chigold101(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
A refresher of what life was back in the 90's
i miss okin...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by abioyeolaide(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am eligible to discuss Nigeria politics cos I know few
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Samfigo1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I used them all and I'm still alive.
Baba God you do well
How old are you ?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Jay2014: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gone are the days. How TIME fly.

Do GOOD.

For One day, the work of your hand will be remember like dis.

Repent NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582090_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The only thing that made visiting the village fun.
The birds saw hell in my hands! cheesy
In my case it was the lizards i used for target practice grin grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
That Okin Shortcake was my food fetish, and I ate it till it went out of production. What a shame it's no longer on the market.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Samfigo1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
yes my dear. i personally knew d indian, he's a friend of my dad. a very good and kind man. people say he went back with his magic.
cheesy
asadike:
yes my dear. i personally knew d indian, he's a friend of my dad. a very good and kind man. people say he went back with his magic.
what are you showing me on ur dp.... Chei babe! Anyways babe, where do u work?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by arcdone(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow.. nawao … such is life sha. back then are dos days
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:
When i got to know that Nairaland is full of kids was when the NITEL Card thread made frontpage.

Most of them be like "We only saw it but Daddy never allowed us to touch it"
Lolz!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Seunvense(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
I do salivate when reading this page back then.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sarujaSA(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode
That is
Meaning of ONWARD BIG EXERCISE BOOK »»» Ole Ni Wale Aji Ruler Dada , Baba Iya Gani , Ede X(Times) Ede Risi Koni Iya Segun Elere Boolu Odabo Odabo Kola

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Davidifeanyi: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
hahahaha, come ooh...is this not the big TV that my elder brother use to warn not to operate if he is not at home. We scattered the TV during mecury search.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by trapQ: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
seems like y'all are grandfathers/mothers. I barely knew those things.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by dellsystems: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
na nasco biscuit nd later dat okin me nd friends dey chop dey watch voltron then. care free life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.