Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66992 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sixtus3606(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is Sprint bubble gum and Trebor? Tandi gurana 3orange men. Sports billy, birdman, ovides videos, telematch, limca?
There you go!

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Richy4(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
One thing I love about my people is that they know how to make themselves happy.

Like this funny thread.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Akanaz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seeing those thing reminds me of my younger days. Though that NTA news caught my attention most. Lolz
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by JhyMedex: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy

I really missed this one.
used 2 b so scared of dt tin.... D way it twirls wen u removing d thread... Lol
Wats it called BTW...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sixtus3606(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by hola106(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gone re does days we wait for d truck of goldspot nd limca for our free drink is high time I start planning my marriage any serious lady call me on 07062888246 for serious relationship
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by DPointMan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
OMG! Memories flooding back. Wow! I remember every single one. Chai. Now I'm beginning to think I'm growing old.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by donephi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582085_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 When men were boys

This is when they were really super eagles.
This squad was the best squad ever.
Peter rufai,Uche okafor,Finidi George,Austin Equavon,Samson Siasai, Uche Okechukwu, Rashidi Yekini of blessed memory,Emmanuel Amunike,Oliseh Sunday,Ben Iroha and Amokachi. This squad reminds me of USA 94. The match against Greece and Bulgaria. When are we going to have super eagles not...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mscheew
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
donephi:

This is when they were really super eagles.
This squad was the best squad ever.
Peter rufai,Uche okafor,Finidi George,Austin Equavon,Samson Siasai, Uche Okechukwu, Rashidi Yekini of blessed memory,Emmanuel Amunike,Oliseh Sunday,Ben Iroha and Amokachi. This squad reminds me of USA 94. The match against Greece and Bulgaria. When are we going to have super eagles not...
That time I small sha.. Me and my uncle no de miss match! There was patriotism then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by tobodex(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
MythAngel:
Out of about 20 pics. I scored 17/20 I don't get why the stove and the other biscuit with a lady taking a bite ..again I got a classic one for u all as a token from me to you ..

wow.....me i score 20/20 or abi na above 20 sef.....I go send my own pics soon..good old days
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by amikeem(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
This used to be my favourite Maggi - ajinomoto

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by prittyboi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede Remi koni iya Segun elere bolu Odabo odabo Kayode

Wasere, u get mouth.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by mickey45: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
repogirl:
Gosh I used to love okin biscuits like cray....can still remember the taste now sef.

Very Hard and sweet. Both the round and Shortcakes
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by richard870(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
More
My darling Planta embarassed
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Mustybad(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
I Swear Almighty God heeeen i don old lyk baaaad
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Onyeka32(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Old age done dey. Come
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
That stove always had blue flames.. Not the nonsense we see today that always blackens our pots with red flames

and it was made in nigeria... grin grin grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ahmad4452(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
I dey wonder too bcus dat two twins are bigger dan u ooo plz return it bck to d owner
asadike:
I stole it.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
theassassin:
agara wu23 comes to my mind

indomine generation that doesn't witness babangida's regime
angry
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Balloteli(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
walahi I don old. abeg wia is Bakers biscuit and Palo biscuit
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by edo3(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Walahi,,I didn't open this thread cos i thought it ws useless..but i was wrong..I fit use 3 of that tread 2 fly kites..
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by donephi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
That time I small sha.. Me and my uncle no de miss match! There was patriotism then
That team was everything but superchickens. From the wings Finidi n emmanuel were outstanding, the defence was formidable with the huge nature of okechukwu and the midfield was actually the engine room cos of the connection from the defence to the striker(Yekini) I never missed any of their matches. Football brought everyone 2geda despite the variation in tribe and religion. Miss those days not now...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Cannonleo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
carnegiefan:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582090_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The only thing that made visiting the village fun.
The birds saw hell in my hands! cheesy
i swear our favorite past time those days when ever we were hinter land bound chai i miss my maternal grandmum Nneoma rest in peace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by chachanga: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
More

Ahhh,,Noooo, not d ROBOT chewing gum; the cause of my buttocks being lashed for breaking my clay "kolo" piggy-bank.

The hair-thread, dat one was for the flying kites we spent so much time making back then.

As per the catapult, I guess I still owe my Sec Schl an apology for hiding in d bushes and pelting him, the man don turn pastor or whether na Papa now?!

Omo, thank God we made it o!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by striker9(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Heart2heart:
Guy your head dey dia!! you be correct old school....
Lol if the key is broken...Na to use tin cutter or mostly knife...
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
donephi:

That team was everything but superchickens. From the wings Finidi n emmanuel were outstanding, the defence was formidable with the huge nature of okechukwu and the midfield was actually the engine room cos of the connection from the defence to the striker(Yekini) I never missed any of their matches. Football brought everyone 2geda despite the variation in tribe and religion. Miss those days not now...
I remember that my dad, uncles and our neighbours refused to eat after we lost to Italy (2-1) in the second round of USA 94. My uncle own worse, he was very sick for almost a week.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Jok3r(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
moment5:
lol

menh..... can't stop lafng
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Indomie generation cheesy cheesy cheesy

Proud to have been born in the 80's-the last sane generation wink
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Laryne(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Waoh! Pictures of those wetting my eyes...Thanks for this post!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by ikbnice(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
that coal iron still saving my clothes from wrinkles. No thanks to the most unreliable company in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.