Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66988 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
awww hell nahhhh. okin biscuit is where its at
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Soreza(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
NO GOOD NEWS COMING OUT OF NAIJA,THINGS GETTING WORSE.

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by TrishaP(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Person don old sha.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by shamsuRana(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
wink

10 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by theassassin: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
agarawu23 comes to my mind

indomine generation that doesn't witness babangida's regime
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
I feel OLD after seeing all these cheesy........Op kpako biscuit nkor grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Many people are still using the iron
your english will improve if you write more often. grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by numericalguy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
this THREAD IS ABOUT ME
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by gidjah(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
That stove always had blue flames.. Not the nonsense we see today that always blackens our pots with red flames
still got one now, but e too dey over float, if d kero float up, NA fire outbreak remain b DAT, but okin still exist in kwara state i thought ?,the then chewing gum (robot) has questions s and and answers on the other side of the wrapper, those days are now gone, it has tey tey !!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by kromoto: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
I still remember a kid back then who drank kerosene from that stove thinking its water.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
horlicks sweet and smarties is where its at

or should i say where it was at lmao

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Barbarthundey(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
I SWEAR I DON OLD! grin
GO MARRY!... singleboy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by hansad: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
@liberty300, kudos. That's hilarious. I know all of them. So when I talk about Nigeria, people need to listen.

For love of one Nigeria but in peace and prosperity, let the 12 sharia states in the north renounce use of sharia criminal justice system which they adopted, so that Boko Haram shall quietly disappear from Nigeria.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok! I rmbr d telephone vividly! Pops used to make and recieve international calls with it, can't contain the excitement wen a white man calls and you pick up and hold on for Pops! Also, pple use to come and recieve calls from their loved ones abroad in our house then, twas a call centre! Lol!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by JUSTCHEAPDATA: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Opracus(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba God ur name b praised,Am still alive bcus I used everytin here,agba ni girlie yi oooo
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by chimerase2: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh I luv dat quen of de coast biscuit grin
Hin de dey 6 for inside grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by abbey621(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
And if you happened to know more than 70% of those things and you've not made something of yourself, my friend time is not on your side! If you happened to know 70% and you are still seeking admission after writing Jamb then please see a psychologist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by fozliaam06o: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by 12345DKO(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
I knw 2,3,4,5,7
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahaha.

Can only remember a few

... Lalasticlala
if only i knew dis gonn still make fp i wudnt have deleted ma account
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Barbarthundey(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
gidjah:
still got one now, but e too dey over float, if d kero float up, NA fire outbreak remain b DAT, but okin still exist in kwara state i thought ?,the then chewing gum (robot) has questions s and and answers on the other side of the wrapper, those days are now gone, it has tey tey !!

No sir!... different type of animals has taken over Okin biscuit factory located along ajase-ipo road Ilorin Kwara state Nigeria
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
What about this ah i don dey old o

7 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by AroOkigbo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
I remember that television, we had something like that,the name was Sanyo,very stubborn telly,if you want volume to high you slap the telly by the side,if you want clear vision you knock am for the top.funny indeed, every body in my house was a technician. time really flies.
We used to call it "cupboard television".
Comes in black and white picture screen.

and if you have some lucozade wrappers, you can convert it to "colour TV" by pasting the wrapper on the screen. lol

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Panshow(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is pure throwback.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Habeyy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
the only thought that cross my mind as am reading this is just to praise and thank my parent even thou both are no more ,,but for them giving me the opportunity to come through them and spending money on me to enjoy such a lovely era of old Milo,bongo,bourn Vita,blueband ,okin biscuits and so more...I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU,u be done more than I could ever imagine

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by gidjah(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede Remi koni iya Segun elere bolu Odabo odabo Kayode
I recall that too
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by adjoviomole(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
What of fanta chapman(best drink ever)

Solo coke nko wth solo bread

Parli soda grin....
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Exercise Book= Ede times Ede,rice customer, i see Ede, Beans, Oloko, Oloko Kate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.