Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66991 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
Ok! I rmbr d telephone vividly! Pops used to make and recieve international calls with it, can't contain the excitement wen a white man calls and you pick up and hold on for Pops! Also, pple use to come and recieve calls from their loved ones abroad in our house then, twas a call centre! Lol!
so you have been a self hating person since childhood shocked

colo-mentality
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Akinz0126(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
That okin biscuit no be here oooo
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
Our;
1. Games
2. Music
3. Exercise books (brown leaves)
4. Beverage
I love that game.dah onward big was dash to me by my cousin.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Lyndylove: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
In the next ten years, they'll call us olden days grin

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by JUBILEE2000: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I used them all and I'm still alive.

Baba God you do well

not true
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by ophilly: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
citizenY:

What of Tango, Krola, Bongo coffee,fizzies, Hacks, Hawai 50 , platform shoes, BLO, Minimum, El Cados, Porbeni Amas ,Ofege, The Wings, Lagos Weekend, BJ of I go die fame, and Bala Miller And of course the mini skirt alias "cross no gutter " or that trouser " keep Lagos clean".
Oh Yeah! The nostalgic reminiscences keep flooding back.... I guess we belong to the same generation.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by eyeon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm getting old o.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by xynerise: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kiddies Vision 101

Danger mouse

Rentaghost

Dr.Who

Super force

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
abbey621:
And if you happened to know more than 70% of those things and you've not made something of yourself, my friend time is not on your side! If you happened to know 70% and you are still seeking admission after writing Jamb then please see a psychologist grin grin grin
I'm still seeking admission is dat psychological problem..na lie
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
so you have been a self hating person since childhood shocked

colo-mentality
Lol! Na u sabi!

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by MKO4ever(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why couldn't Amokachi bend down very well and why was Peter Rufai positioned like that behind Amokachi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Misterdhee1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
We dah were born in the 90s were only able to enjoy few of these.. They were fun anyway.. Technology has taken over times
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lol! Na u sabi!
grin grin wink
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by biggy4joe(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
when dere was still love in d country..................omo like dis everybody dey vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by JUBILEE2000: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
emamos:

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by benitwater(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
I miss those good old days.hmmmmmm,i thank GOD for the gift of life.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Chiefia(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
repogirl:
Gosh I used to love okin biscuits like cray....can still remember the taste now sef.
chopy... grin
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Neplusultra(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin wink
Like say dat time u urself don even see white man talk more of talking to him undecided
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by topman224(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
I know them all, from A to Z and even more. 40 years + no bi small thing oo............

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Eshinwaju: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I never used any of those suffer suffer tins...... grin.....
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by 2n2k(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
change49ja:
More pics

This Titus sardine you posted is not the olden days version. That version had a separate L -shaped key which you would insert in the protruded part of the lid and roll back like a rafia mat. God save you if the protruded part broke before you could roll back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by charijee(f): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why couldn't Amokachi bend down very well and why was Peter Rufai positioned like that behind Amokachi?
Dirty mind cheesy cheesy
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by striker9(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
I remember condense milk from Cotonou, petit milk.... I used 70% of stuff up there... glad to be alive and healthy... Na baba God .....
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by absoluteSuccess: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Trebor and goody goody grin
Reminds me of gogo.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by yungcaptol(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
I scored 16/20. It fun sha
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by gbaskiboy: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede Remi koni iya Segun elere bolu Odabo odabo Kayode
grin grin grin you are on point
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by rogodo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
The days of Berec Batteries, Green Sands Sandy, Tandi Guarana, Tree Top, Bata Shoes etc
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by PAnaceA7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai i can remember reading Samankwe in d rain forest., brighter grammar I play dat brick game pass anoda tin . infact if u no play dat brick game u are wrong .. Good old days mehn.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by IBROHIM: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Person don old sha.
I disagree with you babe, you look ageless! Ever young!!!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by sukkot: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
Like say dat time u urself don even see white man talk more of talking to him undecided
at that time i done see plenty white people. me na england dem born me and i school dia small before i come naija. but the funny thing is i did not know they were white. i just thought they were human. it was only about 15 years ago that i knew there were black people and there were white people lmao. before then my innocent virgin eyes just saw everyone as the same humans. till i got initiated into the wicked world of racism. so ermmm yes i see plenty white people for tht time but i know no say dem be white people. my innocense is lost forever cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by rossyc(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
That stove always had blue flames.. Not the nonsense we see today that always blackens our pots with red flames
Exactly, things have changed

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Legaycey:
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo Kayode

You attended the 'real' primary school! The 'Ajebos' in the house will never decode your message here. What a smart way of spelling correctly EXERCISE BOOK! Quite nostalgic bro, the good old days!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.