Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. (1267 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by BillDesmond2much(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
A boy (Chuks) in a relationship with a girl (Lola) since 2011, the girl happened to be a Churchite. Always on prayers and fastings. Chuks always make romantic advances which are always fruitless, Last April the girl(Lola) called Chuks to tell him she complained to God about his plea for sex and God gave a go for them to have it.
Chuks is scared because the same God she serves said sex is only for married couples. She visited him later and lured him into the act and repeatedly it occurred. Chucks is confused because all the major religious societies (Christianity, Islam and traditional) are against pre-marital sex still she said God ask them to engage in it. Chucks was still in shocked and confused about the whole saga even though he doubted her claim of it being from God, months later she called him to say God asked her to end the relationship.
Chuks is scared because He doesn't no the particular God speaking to her as he uses the bible as reference Exodus20vs14, as Christianity condemns it seriously.
Kindly advice or explain the thing(s) Chucks is ignorant of, Or better still point out a particular God or gods that permits sex before marriage. What's her game plan(s) on Chuks or is she real?
Advice or comments.
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by DuchessLily(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eehh... shocked undecided Which God? D one in her village?

1 Like

Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
my dear I wonder oo cheesy
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by BillDesmond2much(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
The matter left me dumbfounded, but i think she has a game plan which she has either achieved or failed.
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
God told her to commit fornication abi konji dey catch am cheesy

Iranu
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by elantraceey(f): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
She heard her mind/ the devil talking to her not God.

1 Like

Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=BillDesmond2much post=35405204]A boy (Chuks) in a relationship with a girl (Lola) since 2011, the girl happened to be a Churchite.gringringrin
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
elantraceey:
She heard her mind/ the devil talking to her not God.
...and she's going to get a big back hand slap if she keeps mentioning God.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oops!!i refuse to believe it..how can God ask u to commit fornication,d same God dat is against..chei!!
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by sonikstargirl(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
dey there dey deceive ursef.... wch God tell u dat one
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by piicity(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mo ask her,which church is she going?
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Arami92: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Just because someone attends church frequently doesn't mean they know the voice of God..if I were him I would have called the particular scripture to her attention and told her "if she wants to fornicate, then let us fornicate..but don't do it in the name of God.."
People twist the bible daily to suit their desires..if he cared for the girl he should have corrected her..she may have genuinely be confused and made a mistake..
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by goldenhero(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
d kind thunder wey go strike you still dy do press up
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Samiceman: 1:05am On Jul 03, 2015
grin

Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by sarmiie(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2015
this post reeks of lies.........

anyhow, the dude got what he wanted, and so did she. they'r both happy.

nigerians and #hypocrisy
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2015
God or God father?
Atimes religious girls tend to be korrupt morethan gold diggers
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by kingsley3218(m): 5:41am On Jul 03, 2015
DuchessLily:
no o,its d god of konji that spoke 2 her....lwkmd
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2015
what is this nonsense?
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by DuchessLily(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
no o,its d god of konji that spoke 2 her....lwkmd

Hahahaha....lmao
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Devil na learner when compare with the way some girls lie....
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by damilareoye: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Human being always bending situations to suit their purpose. silly being.
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by ozodigboo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rubbish excuse. The '' thing '' don hungry d girl since. She no sabi as she go take talk am.
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
The girl used his balls to play suwe.

grin
Re: Girl Said She Asked God & He Permitted Her To Sleep With Boyfriend. by Catalyst4real: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

See Country With The Most Romantic And Dateable Accent According To Poll Result! / I Don't Trust Women And I Don't Think I Will Marry. / Ex-girlfriend Wants To Work Things Out, Gets Brutal Response From Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.