Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

For Southerners Only - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Southerners Only (8789 Views)

For Southerners. / Is Grazing Bill A Death Sentence For Southerners? / An Online Vote For Southerners Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Southerners Only by NewNigeriaMind: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
belzabull:
True!

yotubas are the most treacherous, deceitful and hypocritical people on planet earth-FACT!

Which tribe did you put there?

Please move on Jonathan lost the elections get over it cheesy
Re: For Southerners Only by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayokellany:

Igbos till eternity can never and would never be 40% of Lagosians. The election clearly showed that. Even with all Igbos SS and a sizeable proportion of Yoruba voting both GEJ N JK, their entire voting strength was barely up to 40%. Am not ready to argue this. There are tones of places like Epe My home town Ikorodu, isale Eko Badagry that Igbos do not amount to 10% of their population abound everywhere in Lagos.

I can authoritatively tell you that there are more South southerns in Lagos than Igbos.

lmao, I just discovered that u have never been to Lagos.

Lagos na 21 million as u people claim n yet they could summon just 1.3 million votes, less than rivers kano that are less than 10 million...

1 Like

Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
fr3do:

I have had it!
You have now shown your true self, a shallow minded bigot!
You can as well consider Biafrans to be martians from mars, your opinion is irrelevant.
No offence intended, but the likes of the Pygmy are the indigenous people. If you cannot consider the Igbo condition to be on their level, then you're a fraud. You can continue with your secessionist bent, but what I won't tolerate is the fraudulent use of the status of threatened and suffering people of the world for your political ambitions.
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Classicool:

Guy if you think Oyo and Ife won't Cooperate that's in your imagination... If you think we won't. Accept Kwara and Kogi we won't include it in the CONFAB reports so Is you in the north that should be ready to ride with your high rates illiteracy and you known to be practising highly centralised govt and aristocrats govt which will surely Backfire in your Arewa Republic in modern world..
Even if are having it in mind to snatch the KK states of Yoruba that would be in your dream. After having our O'dua Republic or Yoruba federation we'll return all your traditional rulers in Kwara state and Kogi to Sokoto.. So we totally free from your aristocrat rule.
These things you're putting as a country looks more like a maze and concoctions than a viable system. You're making it look like the Lugardian contraption is a paradise, that I'd pay my all to be rather than that hellbound entities. Meanwhile, continue enjoying the 'good' prospects of your proposed countries. Hehehehe!!
Re: For Southerners Only by Classicool(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
These things you're putting as a country looks more like a maze and concoctions than a viable system. You're making it look like the Lugardian contraption is a paradise, that I'd pay my all to be rather than that hellbound entities. Meanwhile, continue enjoying the 'good' prospects of your proposed countries. Hehehehe!!
Call it whatever you like it real truth we are going to have our O'dua Republic.... And is going to be the best to come out of defunct ill Nigeria..
Re: For Southerners Only by belzabull(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
cheruv:

Join the movement to make Anioma the 6th SE state.. Hope that Dede Okowa won't dull in guaranteeing Anioma state
He has no reason to. If anything, every Anioma person should be more than willing to join our kith and kin in the SE.
Re: For Southerners Only by fr3do(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
No offence intended, but the likes of the Pygmy are the indigenous people. If you cannot consider the Igbo condition to be on their level, then you're a fraud. You can continue with your secessionist bent, but what I won't tolerate is the fraudulent use of the status of threatened and suffering people of the world for your political ambitions.

You are confused!
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
fr3do:

You are confused!
Not as you are.
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Classicool:

Call it whatever you like it real truth we are going to have our O'dua Republic.... And is going to be the best to come out of defunct ill Nigeria..
There's always a good relationship between the North and the SW, so a visa won't be hard for a northerner to obtain when I want to visit. Good luck.
Re: For Southerners Only by Classicool(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
There's always a good relationship between the North and the SW, so a visa won't be hard for a northerner to obtain when I want to visit. Good luck.
We are always brothers and sisters but sometime you put us as stake... You don't even need visa Na ECOWAS country all you need na international passport that's all.
And don't bring terror come ooo because we no want that ooo. We be friend on good basics.
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Classicool:

We are always brothers and sisters but sometime you put us as stake... You don't even need visa Na ECOWAS country all you need na international passport that's all.
And don't bring terror come ooo because we no want that ooo. We be friend on good basics.
That's another thing entirely. Terror is political. Ever since GEJ's invitation by France, this terror escalated beyond reason. Most of the wahala now is coming from the border with Chad. Buhari should better wise up. This terror tinz has no meaning beyond population reduction and the destruction of our economies.
Re: For Southerners Only by Classicool(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
That's another thing entirely. Terror is political. Ever since GEJ's invitation by France, this terror escalated beyond reason. Most of the wahala now is coming from the border with Chad. Buhari should better wise up. This terror tinz has no meaning beyond population reduction and the destruction of our economies.
Bro I agree with you... Buari should starts working he should not put our economies and northern p.ple life in jeopardy but tell him to warn himself and northern kinsmen to not fight with the west(SW) or else I dunno what going to Nigeria ooo.
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Classicool:

Bro I agree with you... Buari should starts working he should not put our economies and northern p.ple life in jeopardy but tell him to warn himself and northern kinsmen to not fight with the west(SW) or else I dunno what going to Nigeria ooo.
At his age you should expect that he is his own man and has enough wisdom to approach issues maturely. I think he'll manage relationships well, knowing that much is given to realize his dreams.

1 Like

Re: For Southerners Only by Duru1(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Yorubas n yeboes can never ever be on the same level.......one had established kingdoms .....when d other was still in caves..... cheesy...one dominates corporations in Nigeria.,....the other small spare parts shop....... cheesy.....one stays and develops his land...... cheesy..the other runs into their land and leaves their forsaken land behind..... cheesy.....one is quiet........the other is boastful.....and chest beats a lot......one won a war and has great historical warfare experience......the other only understand bush skirmishes and was roundly disgraced in its only war of substance.......

With all due respects........don't compare Yoruba to yeboes.......lai lai.....we no be mate abeg......Na internet noise be dem way..... cheesy

The tone and structure of your post showed you are a product of adulterated sperm. Please inquire where your forbearers joined northern region in a war against eastern region. In addition, get acquainted with facts concerning village empires such as Oyo and traditional democracy found in Igbo land. I guess you know which one of the two systems rocks today. I remember one of the bush skirmishes that was called Kiriji wars.
Re: For Southerners Only by sirkabs(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Speak for yourself,
1 you are tired of NigeriaYakubu Message to Wailing Wailers An X-ray of Heads of Agencies and Extra-ministerial department under GEJ. 1. NIMET - Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2. NNPC - Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3. NIMASA - Patrick Apobolokemi 4. PENCOM - Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5. FERMA - Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6. DPR - Mr. George Osahon 7. Bank Of Industry - Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency - Ernest Nwanpa 9. Consumer Protection Agency - Mrs Dupe Atoki 10. NCC - Engr. Eugene Juwa 11. NAMA - Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12. NCAA - Engr. Akikuotu 13. FAAN - George Uriesi 14. NCAT - Capt. Chinere Kalu 15. SEC - Aruma Otteh 16. Sovereign Wealth Fund - Uche Orji 17. NAFDAC - Dr Paul Orhil 18. FIIRO - Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria - Oron Joshua Okpo 20. Railway Corporation - Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation - Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22. Budget Office Of The Federation - Dr Bright Okogwu 23. NERDC - Prof Godswill Obioma 24. NEXIM - Mr R. R Orya 25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria - Dr Joseph Odumodu 26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation - Emeka Nkem Mba 27. Industrial Training Fund - Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28. National University Commission - Prof. Okojie 29. NESREA - Mrs. N.S Benebo 30. MDG Office - Dr. Precious Gbenio 31. Surveyor General Of The Federation - Peter Chigozie 32. Statistician General Of The Federation - Dr. Yemi Kale 33. Accountant General Of The Federation - Mr. Jonah Otunla 34. Auditor General Of The Federation - Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35. National Orientation Agency - Mike Omieri 36. News Agency Of Nigeria - Oluremi Oyo 37. NEPC E/S - David I Adelugba 38. NEPZA - Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39. BPP - Engr Emeka Ezeh How many of these people are northerners If in his mind GEJ felt these are the people he could trust, then nobody should fault PMB for appointing those he could trust
2 You are not Yoruba (people pls just look though this guy history on NL)
3 You are a certified coward
Re: For Southerners Only by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
MalcoImX:
People may not like to hear this, but there's a trust issue with the Igbos. The Hausa and the Yoruba don't seem to trust them. Why is that, and how can that be resolved? You may not believe it, as a northerner when given the choice, I am more likely to go with the Yoruba than the Igbo, and most likely the Yoruba too will prefer a northerner to an easterner. As long as this logjam is not resolved the unity of Nigeria, and especially the position of the Igbo (politically) will always be at risk.

So, tell me, why the trust issues
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Ugosample:

So, tell me, why the trust issues
You asking me why the trust when an Igbo did a coup and killed all the top northerners and spare his own Igbo brothers.
Re: For Southerners Only by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
MalcoImX:
You asking me why the trust when an Igbo did a coup and killed all the top northerners and spare his own Igbo brothers.
That was 50 years ago.
Besides, there was a counter coup, and a pogrom in the north where my people died.
Should that one count too

Listen, for this country to move forward, let us try to put what happened behind us and forge ahead.

If as a citizen of a country you cannot run for office of president with a fair chance of winning, where you may be "Not voted" because of your ethnicity, then there is no point being part of that country.

So tell me, can you in your heart of hearts vote for a competent Igbo man as president, or you will not vote him because of he is Igbo?

That question should be answered honestly by all Nigerians
Re: For Southerners Only by MalcoImX: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ugosample:

That was 50 years ago.
Besides, there was a counter coup, and a pogrom in the north where my people died.
Should that one count too

Listen, for this country to move forward, let us try to put what happened behind us and forge ahead.

If as a citizen of a country you cannot run for office of president with a fair chance of winning, where you may be "Not voted" because of your ethnicity, then there is no point being part of that country.

So tell me, can you in your heart of hearts vote for a competent Igbo man as president, or you will not vote him because of he is Igbo?

That question should be answered honestly by all Nigerians

Trust is really an issue. I cannot vote a Kanu or Uwazuruike who I perceive as being hostile to my being. For the Igbo I'll vote for are those who've build a bridge across to other peoples and regions. But think about it, those ones are derided by the Igbo, and abused as a sellout. Rochas Okorocha, for example, is being called Okoroawusa for being able to relate with other Nigerians. A good virtue is turned into a joking matter. You then tell, who should I vote for?
Re: For Southerners Only by Ugosample(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
MalcoImX:

Trust is really an issue. I cannot vote a Kanu or Uwazuruike who I perceive as being hostile to my being. For the Igbo I'll vote for are those who've build a bridge across to other peoples and regions. But think about it, those ones are derided by the Igbo, and abused as a sellout. Rochas Okorocha, for example, is being called Okoroawusa for being able to relate with other Nigerians. A good virtue is turned into a joking matter. You then tell, who should I vote for?

I myself will NEVER vote any of those people you listed up there grin grin cheesy

Okay then
Re: For Southerners Only by crimeboss: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Wait, Elrufai that appointment over 2 Yorubas did so because Yoruba own half of Kaduna(like igbos claim) or because their are not "roots and herbs" sellers in Kaduna.

Secondly, I am not talking about the current government.

Thirdly, I very strong part of the pdp is the SW. That's why the pdp as a party has major Yoruba players. Are you calling those Yorubas fools for aligning with pdp or what?

And do you honestly think Buhari can relegate the yorubas cheesy?

Finally, what is wrong saying the South should for once in 40 years unite angry
actually he has done that already, tinubu for example i do think whatever overbearing power his benefactor have or want to on he should just av played along for sometime, buhari so impatient to cut tinubu's hands off him begs the question of what kind of person buhari is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS!! Governor Akeredolu's Response To Sahara Reporters / 2023: PDP Appoints Adeleke As South West Campaign Coordinator For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.