Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! (1082 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by ammamat(f): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2009
What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men!

I cannot speak for what happens when men gossip about women. But when it comes to women gossiping about men, I have some experience on that one and have an insight to share, but lets here others opinion.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by segzicres(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2009
they gossip about straff and things.
why don't you start first hmm?
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by emilyone(f): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2009
i need a clue to what u really mean here ok?
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by iice(f): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
Nothing happens undecided
Not in my circle anyway, we just gist and laugh and it ends there.
Not that we gist about men most of the time.  Too much to talk about besides men - like movies! grin
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Edohsamuel(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
Dey are both divided into 2 class those dat talks about d gud harts(matters of d hearts on men issues) and those dat talk about d bad hart(plannin evil on breaking relatnships among men).so i tot of dis statement gud girls go 2 heaven bad girls go to london.

Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by demystify(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2009
To boast (praise) or condemn (whine about their bad sides). .  for gisting sake and laugh, nothing more.
Like someone said, there's more to discuss than man-talk.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Czarskit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
. . .'bout who they've phocked, who they're phocking & who they'ld lyk to phock. . . tongue
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
ammamat:

What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men!
Nothing happens
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by 190: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2009
wen dey gossip abt their man
den their friends look at the man
in particular wit a funny face
xpecially wen d babe praises her man
in front of her friends that the man can go 7rounds
b4 daybreak, dem go wan quench within their KOKO
and long 4 that man, trust me e don happen 2 me
(speakin 4rm xperience)
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
*yawns*
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ poster

Which one? About his pocket, his habits or about his lipsrsealed ?
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by chamotex(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

Which one? About his pocket, his habits or about his  lipsrsealed ?

That's more like it.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2009
I understand. Those are PRIVATE matters and must not be discussed with strangers. Anything PRIVATE must remain so and well HIDDEN!
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Radiant(f): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2009
There's earthquake!
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by chamotex(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2009
michelin89:

I understand. Those are PRIVATE matters and must not be discussed with strangers. Anything PRIVATE must remain so and well HIDDEN!

Well, not with some women.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men!

looking for way to kill there Husband

meaning husband can die
so women that do such pls stop
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by charles316: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2009
they lie to themselves what their boyfriends cant do to them on bed.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by Dvampire(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2009
[/color][color=#006600]the gossip will now spread to who is being gossipped about and that becomes the beginning of kasala.
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by yme1(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by omega25red(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2009
what happens is women either praise or talk bad about their men which is normal but what they dont know is while talking bad about their men there is that one other woman who has been checking the dude out, and she would use the bad mouthing to get her prize. Also while praising their men the one woman who didn't think much of the dude to begin with would suddenly start looking at him in a different light and before you know it she would try to take him away.

Moral of the story women don't gist or bad mouth/praise your man in front of any woman because the saying misery loves company was developed for women lol grin
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by ammamat(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2009
When women gossip about their men, an energetic field of toxicity is created that, unless an intervention takes place, grows and expands with the ability to infect the romantic relationship of every woman participating in the conversation, even if they are only listening. Even when I overhear other women “bitching” about their men, or read it in print, if no one raises the bar on the level of conversation being had, I walk away irritated with any man who crosses my path
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by iice(f): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
ammamat:

When women gossip about their men, an energetic field of toxicity is created that, unless an intervention takes place, grows and expands with the ability to infect the romantic relationship of every woman participating in the conversation, even if they are only listening. Even when I overhear other women “bitching” about their men, or read it in print, if no one raises the bar on the level of conversation being had, I walk away irritated with any man who crosses my path

Interesting. You will always need an intervention even if just reading about it is toxic to you.

I always thank the heavens for my friends cheesy. Who get time to snatch pesin boyfriend? undecided
Re: What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men! by sammyjl(f): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
omega25red:

what happens is women either praise or talk bad about their men which is normal but what they dont know is while talking bad about their men there is that one other woman who has been checking the dude out, and she would use the bad mouthing to get her prize. Also while praising their men the one woman who didn't think much of the dude to begin with would suddenly start looking at him in a different light and before you know it she would try to take him away.

Moral of the story women don't gist or bad mouth/praise your man in front of any woman because the saying misery loves company was developed for women lol grin

totally agree, so keep your bedroom things between the two of you, if you got issues and need advice, ask for advice in a way where your friend won't know you are talkn about yourself. Never ever talk about your man, whether good or bad infront of your friends, they might snatch him, depending on wat u say.
Thats where this comes from "my best friend slept with my man"

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Marry Some Women And Not Others / You Guys Should Help Me Decode This / Telephone Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.