Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (84880 Views)

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tinuolababy(f): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Dindondin(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
these girls sha
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
I can't even use a broom stick
shocked cucumbers are massive. Nawa oo
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
na cucumber disvirgin many gals
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by veeberry(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Cucumba will soon be expensive in the market. Na so d*ck sweet? Abeg make I guard my own b4 dem go cut'am comot. Lols........
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by nunzk: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Na dem way. I'm holy and man no de see my pant but cucumber!! *i don die*
asadike:
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Pope22(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2015
UNN students now refer Okeke hall as "cucmber hall"

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by malbro(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
if to say......i for
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by mekd: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
JoeCutie:
When people throw to the Dogs, food that's meant for human beings...

That was a very shameful thing to do. A shame to womanhood, and a slap on the male folks. I just don't know why our ladies won't just learn. A girl would like you seriously, she'd show you all the signs. When you approach her to talk to her, she'd begin to 'form' one very stupid and annoying thing again, in the name of "being a girl". Rubbish! Then after you leave, she'd resort to using "Cucumbers" again. Timidity!!! undecided

Ladies, know what you want and go for it. Recognize your opportunity and seize it. If you don't do it, it might come back to haunt you.

Take a closer look at the below picture, and learn from it.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Last to comment on page 1
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
"See What is trending among studnts and STAFFs" what a controversial topic? As if all the studnts (for crying out loud u even added staff) cucumbate.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by fF01(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
for real? so dat gal actually did dat?? ma ma God! wah da fvck. y person go use dat kine tin damage en cervix wen able dĀ”cks ar walking around?! damn!
so whr da fvck ezz d said gal naw??
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Neocotez(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
PLEASE GO AND CUCUMBATE YOUSELF!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
is cucumber the name of a car?
No my brother, its a name of a truck with 2 tyres. **dendey!!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by meshacha1: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
How did the thing burst her Gina? Was she riding hard on cucumber?
Just thinking, may be she was trying different style with her dear cucumber.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kullozone(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
acenazt:
sharap jare before i cocumbate ur throat u are talking too much bullshit .

lolz

bros,dat would be cocumbalism na..

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by luvly101: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
This is cucumbersome grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Lilyalacutey(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
are u Ok at all.? mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by seedorfg(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
unn i hail o, others are looking for new invention about cure or new things, while theres is to invent how you dig a cuccumber inside punny, unn indeed
Happy sunday jawe ...........
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
how did she masturbate with cucumber? undecided undecided i must admit my thing is not as big as the cucmbers ive seen
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
2fingers at least would have saved her this embarrassment wink

get well soon dear.

kindly desist from making jokes of her situation, we all have little secrets.

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Busuyib(f): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2015
,asturbation is a sin,it does not limit to girls only,most males blabbing abt dis cucumber since also found demselves doing it also,,,study reveals dat most 80% of men masturbate than women 15%......may God deliver d lady dat cucumbate her self she might have done it for the following reasons....not dat she is forming but may be she is a flower and does not want a guy to disflowered her,she might avoid d risk of becoming pregnant or getting sexuallly transmited infection from men,,but she should pray vry well and wenever sex comes to her mind she shud just find hersef doing somtin(busy) so dat devil and idleness wil not capture her mind,i undastand d fact dat we re all human and flesh will always be flesh...tnk u my own opinion

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by rheether(f): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
That girl get mind ooo.. So UNN boys dick small?? No wonder she went for a cucumber.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Infomizer(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Cucumbate!

What a word!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
I have no idea why I booked this space.

Maybe UNN guys now have small dlcks, unlike when we were still there
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tayoxx(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
datalossvictim1:
I can't even use a broom stick
shocked cucumbers are massive. Nawa oo
na who this one dey lie give now
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Infomizer(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Vstuffs:
Meanwhile,Somewhere In Eni-Njoku boys Hostel

CUCUMBER AVAILABLE 4 SALE
Small size,Large,...Extra Large

gringringrin

More like: Small, Large,...Oh My God!!!

FTFY

grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by steppin: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Hahahha! Let us go and cucumbate.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Pineapp:
The cucumber cucumbated her cucumbling and made her cucumblate..
this ur write up is very childish. How old are u?

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:

I will still advice unmarried ladiies to go the cucumber way rather than fornicate or possiible contract hiv.

Just use very small cucumber and not oversize one.

God forgive us all,no one holy pass.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
is cucumber the name of a car?

No...name of a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.