Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (84877 Views)

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
trust me u gna enjoy it. .tongue
reading through your profile its obvious the kind of dude you are... This social media babes are all yours!!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
i cnt rem ever doing such. . Nyc ass u gatcheesy
i knew where you were heading …
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by pbs4real(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
reading through your profile its obvious the kind of dude you are... This social media babes are all yours!!
u shldn't judge a book by its coversad
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by pbs4real(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
i knew where you were heading …
hahaha,sharp gal. . .nw tel me are u really the one on dat dp of urz or a clone of ya.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
u shldn't judge a book by its coversad
alright dude
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha,sharp gal. . .nw tel me are u really the one on dat dp of urz or a clone of ya.
nope … … just believe what you want jare tongue
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
rheether:
That girl get mind ooo.. So UNN boys dick small?? No wonder she went for a cucumber.
u no know weti some girls carry down below....d hole dey massive
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
2fingers at least would have saved her this embarrassment wink

get well soon dear.

kindly desist from making jokes of her situation, we all have little secrets.
2 fingers no do her again dats y she went for massive cucumber.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by toprealman: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP CUCUMBER IS NOT THE SWEETEST FRUIT ON EARTH. TRY PINEAPPLE, FRESH APPLE(NOT THE ONES SOLD IN NIG), ORANGE ETC
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by FOREXMARTS: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
An idle female mind in UNN is a cucumber workshop.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by oochi123(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lol. That's my point; why do ladies "play" hard to get, when they "are not" hard to get. They just "play" it. Why?
Toh! My brother,I dnt knw o. Bt it is well. Make una ma change
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
na true o but many too dey form.
true talk. Anyone wey person saby do make him do well.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by petermichaels(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Y wont it reign wen men has dcided to sleep wit and marry dia fellow men.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by odohprecious: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
chizidgreat:
Ever since the news went viral about the UNN first year student who accidentally had her private part wounded while masturbating with a cucumber, that particular word 'cucumber' had become the most trending and the most popular word both among students and staff having metamorphosed into expressions like:

Please, let us go and cucumbate

Cucumber is the sweetest fruit on earth

Please, avoid cucumbers that are too long etc.

It went to a peak when Social Work students had to go round the school protesting against the use of cucumber and inviting students to come to their service instead of going to the point of using cucumber.

The one that annoyed me personally is when some rude boy use. the unfortunate incident to make jest of some girls who do not have boyfriends as though it had now become more trendy to fornicate with clear eyes.

I implore everybody to use their tongues and count their teeth. The way everyone shouts out the girl's issue as if they are all saints makes me think twice about our generation.

It behoves my thinking when I think that we hear terrible news of immorality and rape and child molestation every day and yet people only make jest of them instead.

I think we should seek to get closer to God and seek the help of the Holy Spirit at this trends
. last days
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around

Dont cucumbate rather carrote
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
oochi123:
Toh! My brother,I dnt knw o. Bt it is well. Make una ma change
You don't know gini? You know oh. Ain't you a lady? Tell me. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
becareful what you wish for …

Had to checkout d ass he wishes for and it's a real ass-et...pls don't try d cow-girl style widdit... cheesy
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

That's when I would make her regret what she did. No matter the seduction, I would never give her chance. grin
Are you sure? grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
loomer:
Small time now the thing go come scarce like fuel
Which one, bro: the Cucumber or the Cucumbated? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by oochi123(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
You don't know gini? You know oh. Ain't you a lady? Tell me. grin
hahahahahaha.bt u dnt expect a babe to just give in easily like dat.u ma think am na.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by hotgunz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigass123:
What day is sabbath... Saturday or Sunday?

to me s sunday if u like pick thursday na u like
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Are you sure? grin
Yes grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by bigass123(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Go and study your Bible well bro

hotgunz:
to me s sunday if u like pick thursday na u like
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by no2fuks(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
datalossvictim1:
I can't even use a broom stick shocked cucumbers are massive. Nawa oo
how old are you sef
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by loomer: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Which one, bro: the Cucumber or the Cucumbated? cheesy

The cucumbated go make the cucumber scarce
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
oochi123:
hahahahahaha.bt u dnt expect a babe to just give in easily like dat.u ma think am na.
So you're saying we should press you hard? Press! Press!! And press!!!? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Yes grin
Oga, you go hungry oh. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by oochi123(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you're saying we should press you hard? Press! Press!! And press!!!? cheesy
u re very very funny.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
oochi123:
u re very very funny.
Thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
tongue same here.
your toto go don turn to borehole be dat now cheesy
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
i trust u. . . Iyangbali 1 of NLgrin
I go wound you o tongue
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by pbs4real(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o tongue
I greecheesy I knw get ur power. . . .u fit break man waisttongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.