Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (84879 Views)

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Eating cucumbers is good for your health.

Even me...I don't like cucumbers...but I knows I must eat more of them.

(And no immuendo meant).
What are the health benefits of eating cucumber sir? Is it true that if one eats cucumber frequently, one can lose weight?
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by belzabull(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
lmao! this thread is very cucumbersome cheesygrin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by STOjo: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
What is handibating and how do you know when you are not a man. I beg "wonyo won yo" i.e. pele pele.
kestolove95:
if gurlz cucumbate den guys handibate undecidedif gurlz cucumbate den guys handibate
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by henrimoto(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
is cucumber the name of a car?
hun-hun.... It's the name of the latest android phone in UNN campus.. Oni ra e se. Lol.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2015
STOjo:
What is handibating and how do you know when you are not a man. I beg "wonyo won yo" i.e. pele pele.
i dey gv guys handjob
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by wokomabest(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
And who knows how big and long the cucumber she cucumbated with was!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Vstuffs(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
unilag guy ,angry
No,a UNN Student

Feranchek:

Na my hostel you dey use do yeye okwaya
Also my hostel too....

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around
do u also have lions around u Stp throwing stones b4 i cucumbate ur throattongue
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2015
just negodu.........

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2015
What you showing us on your dp? I just don't gerrit mehhhhhhhn undecided undecided undecided
asadike:
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:

Big bosom mama...I am sure you also cocumbate once in a while, so pls don't blame her.
no my dear, i dont cocumbate, we have so many lions in unn, hungry ones for that matter, so why cocumbate?
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2015
DonCrust:

Lol I am lion Donrust, come let me cucumber you! grin
lol. thks ve had enough.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
2fingers at least would have saved her this embarrassment wink

get well soon dear.

kindly desist from making jokes of her situation, we all have little secrets.

Yea,.you are right. Whats yours? wink
Happiness87:
2fingers at least would have saved her this embarrassment wink

get well soon dear.

kindly desist from making jokes of her situation, we all have little secrets.

Yea,.you are right. Whats yours?
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Greatest Lioness ..

Hail varsity of Nigeria ..My alma mater ..

' and great art thou in science and in arts,and other realms of learning, thou are art sublime'.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
no my dear, i dont cocumbate, we have so many lions in unn, hungry ones for that matter, so why cocumbate?

Oh! That's great. I didn't even know you were in unn. Have fun feeding the hungry lions in unn. smiley
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Genea(f): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Vstuffs:
No,a UNN Student

Also my hostel too....
oooh !!!!! sowi
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:

Oh! That's great. I didn't even know you were in unn. Have fun feeding the hungry lions in unn. smiley
abeg o, am a one guy kind of gal o. i dont double date coz i cant bear to cheat on my man.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
abeg o, am a one guy kind of gal o. i dont double date coz i cant bear to cheat on my man.

Ok good. Although I wish I could have a taste of your mamary glands. grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:

Ok good. Although I wish I could have a taste of your mamary glands. grin
oya taste am now.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by carzola(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
chizidgreat:
Ever since the news went viral about the UNN first year student who accidentally had her private part wounded while masturbating with a cucumber, that particular word 'cucumber' had become the most trending and the most popular word both among students and staff having metamorphosed into expressions like:

Please, let us go and cucumbate

Cucumber is the sweetest fruit on earth

Please, avoid cucumbers that are too long etc.

It went to a peak when Social Work students had to go round the school protesting against the use of cucumber and inviting students to come to their service instead of going to the point of using cucumber.

The one that annoyed me personally is when some rude boy use. the unfortunate incident to make jest of some girls who do not have boyfriends as though it had now become more trendy to fornicate with clear eyes.

I implore everybody to use their tongues and count their teeth. The way everyone shouts out the girl's issue as if they are all saints makes me think twice about our generation.

It behoves my thinking when I think that we hear terrible news of immorality and rape and child molestation every day and yet people only make jest of them instead.

I think we should seek to get closer to God and seek the help of the Holy Spirit at this trends

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Dozzmani(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
. Baby can I iron u?lol
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by coolebux(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
Lioness easy oo grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Abeg make una free that babe. She no want carry belle and she no want STDs. grin grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
DennisEche:
cumcuber wonder
i dedicate this ftc to all the UNN babes who have used cucumber for self servicing and all the unn guys for the protest because with out you people it would have not been possible hiting ftc..... No b my fault though it sounds childish
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
and i Bleep so well
asadike:
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by seanby4konji: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
One of the reason why some ladies will even buy suya 100 Naira and will want aboki man to give them a whole cucumber.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by flames007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
abiolert:
oya cum edit,e don reach FP!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by possibilita(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai that naked pregnant foto jst got me Hot let me go and use vaseline on my cucumber.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
gensteejay:

What are the health benefits of eating cucumber sir? Is it true that if one eats cucumber frequently, one can lose weight?
it can also help in reducing big tummy .fact
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Abeg make una free that babe. She no want carry belle and she no want STDs. grin grin
na true o but many too dey form.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
silly
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by bigass123(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
What day is sabbath... Saturday or Sunday?

hotgunz:
Can u jst keep sabbath day holy and remember our dearlin muslim brother re fastin too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.