Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (84876 Views)

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
is cucumber the name of a car?

No...name of a country...smh
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by lucky032(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
is cucumber the name of a car?
Yes
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by oochi123(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
When people throw to the Dogs, food that's meant for human beings...

That was a very shameful thing to do. A shame to womanhood, and a slap on the male folks. I just don't know why our ladies won't just learn. A girl would like you seriously, she'd show you all the signs. When you approach her to talk to her, she'd begin to 'form' one very stupid and annoying thing again, in the name of "being a girl". Rubbish! Then after you leave, she'd resort to using "Cucumbers" again. Timidity!!! undecided

Ladies, know what you want and go for it. Recognize your opportunity and seize it. If you don't do it, it might come back to haunt you.

Take a closer look at the below picture, and learn from it.
. Hahahaa! U bad gan. I don laf tire. Most ladies play hard to get cuz guys re only interested in sleepin wit a babe.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kayo80(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around

Big bosom mama...I am sure you also cocumbate once in a while, so pls don't blame her.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
And THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS SO BEGAN THE CUMCUMBER SCARCITY IN OUR MARKETS.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
What is the fate of that Cucumber girl sef? I just hope she's ok wherever she is now. I feel for her. Let other girls learn 4rm her dilemma o! Happy Sunday to all my peeps on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Eating cucumbers is good for your health.

Even me...I don't like cucumbers...but I knows I must eat more of them.

(And no immuendo meant).
Innuendo!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tayoxx(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
2fingers at least would have saved her this embarrassment wink

get well soon dear.

kindly desist from making jokes of her situation, we all have little secrets.
hey gurl I don't have to start beating around the bush ..We are grown-ups...that assss I wanna have a taste of it
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
how did she masturbate with cucumber? undecided undecided i must admit my thing is not as big as the cucmbers ive seen

Not masturbate...its nw call cucumbate..u hrd!!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by AhmedInusa: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Very Soon now the Price will rapidly increase and NAFDAC will take Charge...
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
how did she masturbate with cucumber? undecided undecided i must admit my thing is not as big as the cucmbers ive seen

Not masturbate...its nw called cucumbate..u hrd!!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
mikaael:

Not masturbate...its nw called cucumbate..u hrd!!
ok sir lol

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
mikaael:

No...name of a country...smh
Close to western Germany!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
When people throw to the Dogs, food that's meant for human beings...

That was a very shameful thing to do. A shame to womanhood, and a slap on the male folks. I just don't know why our ladies won't just learn. A girl would like you seriously, she'd show you all the signs. When you approach her to talk to her, she'd begin to 'form' one very stupid and annoying thing again, in the name of "being a girl". Rubbish! Then after you leave, she'd resort to using "Cucumbers" again. Timidity!!! undecided

Ladies, know what you want and go for it. Recognize your opportunity and seize it. If you don't do it, it might come back to haunt you.

Take a closer look at the below picture, and learn from it.

My guy stop wasting your time advising women dat know exactly what they're doing. You think women are dumbb? They're not oh...a woman will rather Cucumbate than have sex with a Man she feels no Sexual attraction for unlike a Man dat can straff a 101year old punnany just to quench Konji.

Men are different from Women so it's important you know that so you won't need all ds vituperations. She will form if she feels no Sexual attraction but she might not tell you cos she's waiting for when she'll feel it or she's getting something else from you, but once she feels it you'll know and she'll be d one who'll feck you sef.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
there are some nairaland girls that would be sweet to cucumbate with... smiley
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
tayoxx:
hey gurl I don't have to start beating around the bush ..We are grown-ups...that assss I wanna have a taste of it
becareful what you wish for …
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Surejobsng(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2015
abiolert:
U can do beta dan dt undecided
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Surejobsng(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
teeowl:
there are some nairaland girls that would be sweet to cucumbate with... smiley
like criosly grin

Online cucumbating grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:

Greatest Lioness ..

Hail varsity of Nigeria ..My alma mater ..
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tayoxx(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
becareful what you wish for …
trust me I can handle that....I'm always extra careful
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by twistakelv: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Pls UNN babes swallow your pride and just buzz me, will help you activate your real feelings for men not cucumber. twistakelv@yahoo.com
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by luthorcorp: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2015
hmm,and here was i thinking a girl would never do anything as stupid,end time things
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:

like me
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol, CUCUMBATE!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Pangea: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Pineapp:
The cucumber cucumbated her cucumbling and made her cucumblate..

Way ray! grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2015
tayoxx:
trust me I can handle that....I'm always extra careful
just pass dude, thanks
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
if gurlz cucumbate den guys handibate undecidedif gurlz cucumbate den guys handibate
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Exjoker(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
All those guys at the FP shaa!
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by tayoxx(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Happiness87:
just pass dude, thanks
hey don't get offended ...it's just a matter of choice....yes or no
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Genea(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Vstuffs:
Meanwhile,Somewhere In Eni-Njoku boys Hostel

CUCUMBER AVAILABLE 4 SALE
Small size,.....Large

gringringrin
unilag guy ,angry
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Konji is now very urgent like BVN
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Feranchek(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Vstuffs:
Meanwhile,Somewhere In Eni-Njoku boys Hostel

CUCUMBER AVAILABLE 4 SALE
Small size,.....Large

gringringrin

Na my hostel you dey use do yeye okwaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.