Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Wife Shows No Affection - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Shows No Affection (44951 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy warisdis?
grin
I dunno sad
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
chimkaire if i hold u er cheesy
How r u luv I mizz u kiss
...miss you, darling Senator grin grin.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
wer did u get that senator title from? It looks suspicious cheesy grin
...will tell you but you gotta come to Mbaise first smiley
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
I don't want to pay a bride prize that will require selling properties grin just tel me cheesy
...why embarassed
You are supposed to start building a skyscraper already in Mbaise, you know grin
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
am scared Infact i give up on u angry wink cheesy
...you aint giving up on me, sweets sad
grin
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
harrysterol:
just relocate first we can continue from there grin
...appropos to "iyawo nylon bag" MBANU!!!! angry
Adi eme ya eme grin
You gats to come to Mbaise first grin.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by SisterCaro(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Don't get me wrong. I never said that the op should do anything that would jeopardize his relationship with his wife. And how sure of you if I had been in a relationship or not. You didn't give any reasonable suggestion to the thread being discussed instead you jumped in and started throwing tantrums at me.
You are very rude and disrespectful! Pls learn to be civilized. Its necessary if you must co-habit well with others.
dont mistaken speaking the truth with being rude and disrespectful.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by knowledge4(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2015
For a woman, sex is a secondary need while for a man it is a primary need.
A wife prefers more of love, affection, closeness and cuddling and less of sex though there are exceptions of wives who are passionate about sex
Talk to her, discuss it with her and encourage her through being friendly with her and treating her as an equal.
Sexual friction is common in many marriages where a spouse wants more sex while the other wants much less. Sexual friction is a leading cause of marital breakdown in many societies. It can be sorted through dialogue. Do not allow sexual disequilibrium to ruin your marriage. See a marriage counselor for advise

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.