Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Wife Shows No Affection - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Shows No Affection (44931 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
guy....what's wrong? Your attitude these days are unbecoming of a gentleman....u first said lalastic take note of this insolent fool.
Nope!

Someone made an annoying post by booking a very long space making scrolling difficult.

So I quoted him. But the post was hidden before I could comment so it appeared like that. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by fx45(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
The best way to get any woman to love you is to ignore her...........women get irritated with too much attenntion
Why is everyone here running round in circles and avoiding the cold, hard, bitter truth? Its quite obvious the lady in question is emotionally involved with another man. That's why she's cold... As ice!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by ibroadept(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Ignore her for a while, come home late. Don't share any of thoughts with her. You will see, she will learn how to close to you and show you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Most naija girls ain't romantic.

Ignore her and live ya life.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by creepsyme(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here.
waa she like that before u married? or she changed after marriage?
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
If she has been like that when you were dating then I believe she is shy but if it started recently or after u got married to her, then you should pay attention to little details and body languages.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by DrGroove(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Your wife is using defense mechanism on you.
Which is by giving you showing you less affection,being unromantic n cold towards you.
Because naturally,when you show somebody too much affection,they don't appreciate it
Most times,when a woman makes a man feels too loved,is too romantic and attached to the man,the man begins to feel like alpha n omega,gets choked,tired,unappreciative and takes her for granted.
He will even cheat on her n rub it on her face and maltreat her,knowing it will hurt her deeply.
But as she is not sending you,see as e dey make u loyal and nice,even helping with housework.Lol
I don't blame her!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by sukkot: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
The best way to get any woman to love you is to ignore her...........women get irritated with too much attenntion
no sh-it. women. too much attention na wahala. no attention na wahala.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by temishola(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here.
Sir, ve u call her one on one to tell her hw feel? If u ve den advice u to ignore her, say like a month and some weeks, am sure she will come to you and u will seize that opportunity to talk to her cos sometimes we need to be ignored to realized our mistakes.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by whitejulius81: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Those are the disadvantages in married to a conc SU
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nope!

Someone made an annoying post by booking a very long space making scrolling difficult.

So I quoted him. But the post was hidden before I could comment so it appeared like that. smiley
lol...okay..

I guess things are happening fast on NL these days...cos before I could even post that comment, yours had also changed..lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by aimuan(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here. i really feel ur pain. May be she's going through emotional instability,or hormonal in balance.a friend of mine had same experience only to found out that her girl was suffering from depression, so her sexual libido or urg was down . maybe ur wife needs help, seat her down and hav a heart felt conversation with her, I m sure she'll open up.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by dinggle: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Is your konji big enough to withstand her honeypot? do you last enough to ensure she cums?
Observe her sleeping habit at night...the way she sleeps can tell if she is vibrating towards another man.

Goodluck.

follow me on facekobo

http://www.facekobo.com
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Richiy(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Some people are actually that way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by sukkot: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
cold:
I can relate
nigga what you mean ' you can relate ' ? your woman do that to you too ?
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by vincent7447(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Bro we are in the same shoes,my own wife even deny me of sex all in the name of work.
Each time I initiate sex,she tells me word like this, I am tired,I have headache, I am sick, I have backache, an endless excuses which often piece me off and when I push further she tells me that I am selfish that I don't care about her and so on.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by obodop: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
We sail on same boat though am not married to mine.
Ignore her, keep her mute she would definitely want to know the reason, when she asked for reasons get angry initially and pet her at the same moment telling her her faults.she we do what you want at that time

The thing is that she will not change, but use this as a tool to get her attention. Don't over do it as their anger is too much most times and ego too high to apologize.

The reason for her attitude from my finding is that they believe no man can mess around them that she is this faithful type

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by anitank(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Women's priorities tend to change once they start having children. They channel the attention they'd usually give their husbands to their kids. This is why most men get frustrated and start looking for love and attention outside their home.

Ignoring her as people are advising is not the best option. When you start getting used to clubbing and hanging out with friends just to stay away from her, you'd gradually become detached and uninterested in your marriage. The best you could do is talk to her and make her understand the impacts her inactions have on you.

Men always have their huge ego and never want to discuss their emotions with their partners as not to be seen as weak, but if you don't tell her she'd probably never know and of course nothing would change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by veeberry(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Not romantic and u married her? I hate it when I hear stories like this one. Bros uv gotta fix ur home. Naturally some ladied careless on issues like this, and no doubt still, every woman has a breaking point. Find out ur wifes' and explore it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by BeeCool15: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe you should show her this news of a couple who had a 75-year-old marriage and even died in each others arms. Perfect real life romance story here - http://thenakedconvos.com/rounds-week-27-negotiating-terrorists-caitlyn-jenneragain-miracle-sundayand/
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by bayusdipe(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
get a blue film to be watching b4 coming to meet u on bed
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Who gave you MB? cheesy
My Back? MB. It is Seun Osewa and Ondo state govt.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:

Bro u can nt just wake up all of a sudden and tell us this. I'm sure u guys dated b4 she became ur wife? Wot Ws d SENAIRO like then? Ws she cold and u tolorated it and married her? If so y complain now? And if nt wot caused d change along d way? Or were u guy doing it d spiry way aka HOLY and after marriage discovering ur compatibility? Pls clear this up for us so we can advice u better. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Get her sacked
Jacksparrow re u sure u re ok? I knw u re a very small boy dats why u talk like dat.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by mikkypel(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2015
- Did I marry her as a virgin?
- Has she been raped before?

How is this related to the OP question?
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by greggng: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2015
I like the fact that you re a good husband. Your wife is the shy type. Try talk to her about what you want and if possible plan to see a conselor .her problems might be psychological. Keep being a good husband with time you will reap the fruit of your labor. Pls don't cheat on her
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Take her on weekend get away... discuss your concerns and give her a good pu..ssy eating. She will have a change of mind.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Ignore her, in fact sometimes don't even bleep her but you should never bleep outside.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Donmichaelz(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
.,......, kk so how does dis help falcao regain form

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by mikkypel(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
bayusdipe:
get a blue film to be watching b4 coming to meet u on bed

See this small boy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by sukkot: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
[b]bros, truth be told, if you are looking for romance you need to marry a white woman or a black girl who grew up very wealthy and has not known hardship. black women generally are only romantic in their teenage years. it is because of black hardship. once black women hit twenties they are looking for money and not love and affection. and once they get married and have one and two kids just kiss the romance goodbye. what you are going through is the norm and not the exception. you will be very hard pressed to find a black woman with 2 kids in any part of the world who is romantic unless of course your name is dangote and she is pretending and acting like she is very romantic so as to keep you wanting her. but if you are not dangote they cant be bothered to hide the fact that they are not interested in romance. the problem is yours and yours alone. you have to adapt to any situation you are in. you need to lose this your desire to want affection. become a real man. real men dont want too much affection if any at all lol . real men want their own space. in fact many men will die to trade places with you. you need to adapt, and become a real man. [/b]

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:
Well, I think the lady is the shy type..... some ladies are so shy that they can't even dress in front of their husby.

The man should talk to her about it, in a calm and reassuring way........... I think she will change.

God bless u. U ve spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.