Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (52371 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Atmmachine(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=40pt]BUHARI[/size] is really working.
I so much love the change he brought along.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Sijo01(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:
What's Buhari stil doing

He's winning the war undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by GodblessNig247(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
OK. Buhari pls take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Whey they voted Buhari 100%

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by WASMOG(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
GOD pUNISH UNA
PUNish ur GENERATION FROM F1 TO FZ
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by kliq(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
danielmichael:
APC
Change

CHANGE
Apc

GOD pUNISH UNA

Una tink sey to go karry greatgrand fada for president go abate dis monkeys attack.
De only prayer i always pray is God shudnt allow death on ma side in nigeria

GOD punish UNA if una no stop BOKO HARAM

APC
Change

CHANGE
Apc

IdiOTS

Dumb
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by danielmichael(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
ellabooz:
Certificateless old dullard is only good in witch hunting and nothing else.

President of West Germany is this the evidence of your claims (winning the war)
Baby ah love yu jare
Yan dem for me

Whatsapp 09033920619
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Princehojay(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Keziehenry:

story, I s l a m a b a d

Barbarian...
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Missmossy(f): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Chai! This is terrible. When will all this stop?
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Eniqurl(f): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by KingTblaise(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
talk to ma ass cox na only it na in give a shit

Nawo, e be like say you dey stammer
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Haywhymido(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
i won't answer you my God will answer you
insha Allah he will

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by bayusdipe(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
they should av run even b4 now self
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by lastmessenger: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Dear Allah,thank you for how u gave us the old soldier as the new president of Nigeria.eventhough the flat heads said no to the old sodier,you recruited the scratch faced people and made old soldier president.
But Allah(the sun god),the old soldier since his ascention into the seat of power,your sons( Buhari and Osubade) has suffered a great deal in the hands of the snail spirit,confusion spirit,dullard and mumu spirit and therefore Allah through the power of your messenger muhammad,i cast out every mumu spirit tormenting buhari,i cast out every snail spirit and confusion spirit.Allah deliver him from the traveling spirit and give him a new brain.
All these i pray through muhammad name.Amen
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by gbidu(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Anolue53: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Does it mean that nothing can be done to stop these ppl. This is really getting out of hand. Buhari please speak to the abokies in the language they will understand.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Where is the olodo General?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by berrystunn(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
This is a party and government that promised Nigerians that they will hit the ground running once elected into office but what we have seen so far is a government and party that hit the ground and remained on the same spot for sheer inexperience and unpreparedness for governance.

Am calling on commander in chief of armed forces to resign... now b4 is too late

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Gboliwe: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Sad sad sad cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by liveexoticfish: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
tory, I s l a m a b a d
For you to post this u better call for fogiving or expecting calamity but I pray for u to understand that u are a big sinner
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by olisa4(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Keziehenry:

story, I s l a m a b a d
islamabad, you mean the capital of paskitan?
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by anonimi: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Where is our messiah, Buhari who promised to crush Boko Haram as soon as he enters office

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Franzeez(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Shebi they voted Change! They have the Change! After all Osibande The VP just visited them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Gboliwe: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the olodo General?

Taking pictures and looking for who next to faya!

It's actually Liar Mohammed and the foot soldiers like Omenka, Caseless and that local female tout that politicised this terrorism that I would love to hear what they have to say now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by jericco1(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
And our mofo politicians are somewhere celebrating America's independence, so annoying!!!!angryangryangry

lol
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by anonimi: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Franzeez:
Shebi they voted Change! They have the Change! After all Osibande The VP just visited them.

I thought he is Osibande, the MC = Mere Commissioner grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2545956_img20150615185330_jpeg_jpege8c22c78984a130da369ec87e686cf09
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Gboliwe: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Franzeez:

Simple!

In their bid to discredit GEJ they nurtured this beast. Today it's out of their control. They should enjoy the change. They even re-elected the terrorist governor who was off in London the very next day after 276 girls were alleged to be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Certificateless daura du.llard is claiming he is winning the war
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Where is the commander in chief of the armed forces?

Where is Buhari?
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by valandy99(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
i won't answer you my God will answer you

Ur God? The one that permit killing of innocent citizens? U mumu no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Taking pictures and looking for who next to faya!

It's actually Liar Mohammed and the foot soldiers like Omenka, Caseless and that local female tout that politicised this terrorism that I would love to hear what they have to say now.
They've become blind ,deaf and dumb at the same time.

Maybe they needed Boko Haram to kill another 5000 before they will start calling for SnailBuhari to do the needful. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.