Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (52369 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by anonimi: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the olodo General?

Trying to find his way out of West Germany where he was abandoned by the door mouth of President Michelle angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Truckpusher(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

Trying to find his way out of West Germany where he was abandoned by the door mouth of President Michelle angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by oloriooko(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
I believe in PMB
The reality of war is gradually dawning on more people in the NE of Nigeria but its unfortunate that our party leaders are busy fighting over positions while they were expected to snuff life out of BH.
PMB cannot do this alone but the people we expect to give him the all important support are busy tussling over positions.
GEJ did a lot towards the end of his regine to tackle BH only God knows why he waited for so long and we expect PMB to build on this and bring BH to its knees.

We cannot continue to play politics with lives of the people that voted them into government.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2015
They should call on OIC to rehabilitate their land.

SE+SS resources should not be used to repair their land.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by berrystunn(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan

MUMU
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Atlanta2015(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Dats wat happen wen sinner take d trone
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Gboliwe: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've become blind ,deaf and dumb at the same time.

Maybe they needed Boko Haram to kill another 5000 before they will start calling for SnailBuhari to do the needful. grin grin

Obiagelli, hope you are enjoying the turn of events? This is the change right? angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Firefire(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2015
painful...
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by berrystunn(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB
The reality of war is gradually dawning on more people in the NE of Nigeria but its unfortunate that our party leaders are busy fighting over positions while they were expected to snuff life out of BH.
PMB cannot do this alone but the people we expect to give him the all important support are busy tussling over positions.
GEJ did a lot towards the end of his regine to tackle BH only God knows why he waited for so long and we expect PMB to build on this and bring BH to its knees.

We cannot continue to play politics with lives of the people that voted them into government.

APC Supporter ....very soon you will join and call on your boss to resign... lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
May Allah provide em better shelterz

Which Allah? The same one the murderers claim to be defending? I'm at sea here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by anonimi: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB

Your belief in the Daura Dulllard should not lead you to tell LIES about our hero of democracy, you hear me so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

That was some two years ago oh shocked

As for the FAKE promise of Buhari bringing Boko Haram terrorists to their knees you go wait tire embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by wahihi(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
THE USEFULNESS OF KNIFE WITH HANDLE IS NOT KNOWN UNTIL THE ONE WITHOUT HANDLE IS AVAILABLE. BUHARI PLS CALL UR BOY TO ORDER ELECTION HAV BE RIG IN YOUR FAVOUR WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Dbboy(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:

Shut up and don't call Allah here again, Blackman, tell buhari to do his job.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by DennisEche(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
more than what your allah is doing now?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by carzola(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Boko haram has been eliminated - PMB

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by idupaul: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:

Would U type this if GEJ was still in power.. So now we know Allah can provide better shelter ..Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by anonimi: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've become blind ,deaf and dumb at the same time.

Like these monkeys & baboons waiting MUMUciously to be soaked in blood as it was in 2011 when the old pensioner FAILED a third time in getting us to recruit him to Aso Villa

[img]http://loralucero.files./2012/07/deaf_dumb_blind.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Franzeez(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Simple!

In their bid to discredit GEJ they nurtured this beast. Today it's out of their control. They should enjoy the change. They even re-elected the terrorist governor who was off in London the very next day after 276 girls were alleged to be kidnapped.

Font mind them, they reelected their governor and senators but did not even vote 3 percent for GEJ. If the people were tired of the government, all should have been voted out. Boko Haram was nurtured to oust GEJ, he is gone but Boko Haram remains, even stronger, so they should be ready for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by DickDastardly(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB

GEJ waited for long to fight BH because of the belief in the North that BH are their kit and kin and any heavy assault on them is assault on the North. Ask the Northern Elders Forum and Buhari. He wouldnt want to be falsely accused of ethnic cleansing later. It was that complicated for him.
Even so harder for Buhari now who currently seem so lethargic in tackling his own brothers. God will help him though. Talk of Naija Ethnic factor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Kjking(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2015
GEJ oooo where are you dae called you clueless but I swear this Buhari guy clueless pass you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by myklangelo(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2015
There is fire on the mountain....is no more a nursery ryhme to this ppl, rather it is their daily life.
God have mercy!

I have an entertaining article on bridal makeup on wedding days. Women read up n enjoy your Sunday.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by crisycent: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
i won't answer you my God will answer you

Your god that demands killing of innocent people? Bunch of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by MrBully: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Mr Dullard Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by crisycent: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2015
They should run to katsina. It's time to drive all the beggars in the south to their respective states.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Mancity26(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2015
johnstar:
Even sheep self dey run
funny u...who no like em life? Beside dey no dey attack sheep? Na every living tin bi dia target... Change do-ole!
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
i won't answer you my God will answer you
na u dey 4 ur dp? Abi na toy??
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Senatorsanni: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Oooomo nawa oo, may God save us all .
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
kimond101:
I'm highly devastated knowing that the evil Boko Haram, isis and other evil sect are using Islam to perpetuate their evil acts.
Islam doesn't accept acts of terrorism neither do they allow kidnap or any other evil being perpetuated.
My people are suffering. I wish I could do other things to put an end to this terror other that my words.
My brothers and sisters in islam aswell as my brothers and sisters of other faith are suffering from evil misguided people that do not follow the teachings of Islam.
I am an educated muslim and I know what Islam stand is on terror.
It is NOT permissible to kill your fellow human unjustly.
We are in the end time where holding firm on your islam would be like holding on to hot coal.
The day we shall all be gathered before Allah. I pray all those evil people who are committing those evil acts would be severely punished by Allah. Their punishment should start in this world and continue in the hereafter.
ISLAM DOES NOT GIVE ROOM FOR TERROR!
MISGUIDED PEOPLE WHO SAY THINGS WITH THEIR LIPS WHAT IS NOT IN THEIR HEART ARR RESPONSIBLE.
MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by MrBully: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
johnstar:
Even sheep self dey run
U blame them? Boko haram dey kill any living thing in their way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Cateyes07: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
samueld0:

Desame Allah's Army/jihadis they are running from?

Stick and carrot approach from Allah
this people called Muslims are better refer to as murderers, they said boko haram is killing too much, next your sharia law sentence some people to death for trivial matter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by sandave(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
wait a minute..... wia are they running to huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.