Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (52372 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Melahou(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
kestolove95:
buhari call ur boys to order.

You mean his brothers
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Melahou(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=30pt]ISLAM[/size], The only peaceful religion

Na who i go askkkk
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Correctman0606: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Keziehenry:
Pmb is winning the war.
This best picture from Jan., todate
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Correctman0606: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! I really don't understand these boko boys... Do they still shoot videos asking for what they want, or have they reached that sick point where they just find killing fun. And what is even more sickening are the people (like the guy above me who is pretending to be a girl) who feel Buhari is the leader of boko haram. Is that stupidity or what? You have to be totally blinded by sentiment to think like that. But as the saying goes...when emotions are high, intelligence is low.
animal
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Lovine: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Muslims running from Muslim terrorists, may God keep them strong.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
talk to ma ass cox na only it na in give a shit
it that dude should do something to your ass you go will know body no be firewood!
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by luckyboss(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
where are the promises of buhari and his co-members during campaign? i know haters will like to defend but let tell ourselves the truth. sorry to the affected people God will provide solution.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by searay(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
samueld0:
Islam is a Religion of peace

According to the bloody book of quran
Yes they are resting people in peace
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by menesheh(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
akanbiaa:
let him recover the looted money from your heroes first.

Before he start rooting his right?

Buhari is on it already, we are watching him.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by chesterlee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
ibukun147:
FG should atleast create a settlement for them...I pity cos we are one Nigeria in respective of tribal...we deserve equal share of national cake__#SaveTheNorth....#NBM147

Like they gave the Biafrans after the war, right?

One Nigeria Indeed!!!
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by EmekaBlue(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
islamic fools
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by otiigba1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow! so this is nigeria were more than half the people are driving jeeps and people who call themselves celebrities are posing nake.d on facebook, people taking selfies on their iphones, people eating burgers and drinking Origin, country were you have runs girls and aristos. Its truely is shocking! shocked
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
No hard feelings but it is my sincere believe those people and the entire north east would've been living peacefully in their homes if they had majority christian population like the south.
It is also my believe that the world would've known greater peace today without terrorism if the middle east and the rest of the world were all christians.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
We (Boko Haram) are wining the war. _Buhari
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by pasol4real(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=30pt]ISLAM[/size], The only peaceful religion
Bros u funny pass basket mouth.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
May Allah provide em better shelterz... some mumu be like Allah? buh they ain't gat nothing in em brain
Allah is a useless god....get that in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Alexander001(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
heyia, sometimes I feel sorry for them. and sometimes I don't. reason, the way these people were pointing out rich motorcycles spare parts dealers for slaughter when boko haram madness started or if you should visit neni cemetery in Anambra state just because they wanted to control the market and what is left of the market now.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:

Na who i go askkkk

This is a question for the millions of internally displaced people.
If they claim peace, we hope to have seen that peace in the muslem world from the middle east to the upper reaches of Africa including Kenya and Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Whiteguru1179: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jezzz! Some people said Buhari was the Oga of Boko boys, now are they trying runbish thier oga government abi buhari never settle eim boys well! Its becoming clearer that BH wasnt a Buhari thing! But Baba has to hasten things up, i no wan hear say my vote miss road. Team #Fullfill campaign promises#
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Certifiedboss: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ndlistic:
Pictured are people fleeing Zabarmari village near Maiduguri, Borno state after a deadly attack by the Boko Haram insurgents. The militants killed, displaced many people and destroyed properties. The attack on the Borno village which is said to be the birthplace of the jihadist group -reportedly claimed more than 200 lives.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/boko-haram-see-photos-of-people-running.html

Women are children being displaced . So sad
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
i won't answer you my God will answer you
The answer we are seeing is the millions of dsplaced people and hundreds getting killed daily.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by hansad: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Our newly-elected president must want scenes like these to spread to all parts of Nigeria. If not, how dare him remove soldiers from check points? How dare him to transfer terrorists to areas of Nigeria where the terrorists do not operate?
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Melahou(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere4u:

This is a question for the millions of internally displaced people.
If they claim peace, we hope to have seen that peace in the muslem world from the middle east to the upper reaches of Africa including Kenya and Nigeria.

Hmmmm
So what's your conclusion so i can update my record
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by ibukun147(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
chesterlee:

Like they gave the Biafrans after the war, right?

One Nigeria Indeed!!!
so can two wrong make a right...moreover terrorism is different from tribal war_#enufSaid.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by chris4gold(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm, it could me and you. seriously i felt for these people. meanwhile fear of bokoharam is d beginning of? answer . ..
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by jamst2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
May Allah provide em better shelterz... some mumu be like Allah? buh they ain't gat nothing in em brain
Why must u behave like this
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by charles009(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is what we expected, Exactly my prediction.
Few months after Buhari is sworn in as president. The attacks are gonna massively intensify, reason-the disabuse the mind of Nigerians that's he is not the assumed mastermind.

One year on Boko Haram is completely annihilated.

Very simple power play codes
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by chesterlee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
ibukun147:
so can two wrong make a right...moreover terrorism is different from tribal war_#enufSaid.
Tribal war? Yeah, right...
Innocent Civilians ranging from women, children and elder people were massacred during the Biafran genocide....Till date they are yet to be compensated.

The government even had to confiscate their earning and hand then just 20 pounds per head..

After the evil committed by Nigeria against those innocent civilians.. You feel there won't be any form of retribution?

Nigeria is paying for their sins!!!!
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by ibukun147(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere4u:
No hard feelings but it is my sincere believe those people and the entire north east would've been living peacefully in their homes if they had majority christian population like the south.
It is also my believe that the world would've known greater peace today without terrorism if the middle east and the rest of the world were all christians.
stop relating politics with religion,bokoharam is 100% politics hiding under umbrella of religion...can't u see that majority of thr victims are muslim...religion is man made it doesn't determine habit_#islam don't preach terrorism.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Caseless: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Taking pictures and looking for who next to faya!

It's actually Liar Mohammed and the foot soldiers like Omenka, Caseless and that local female tout that politicised this terrorism that I would love to hear what they have to say now.
you were among those that celebrated the man that allowed boko Haram to grow un-hindered. It is such a show of shame and a punch on morality that we now have you and others here screaming without actually understanding what the problem is and how you all celebrated those that helped the menace to fester.
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by AlomoReloaded: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimond101:
I'm highly devastated knowing that the evil Boko Haram, isis and other evil sect are using Islam to perpetuate their evil acts.
Islam doesn't accept acts of terrorism neither do they allow kidnap or any other evil being perpetuated.
My people are suffering. I wish I could do other things to put an end to this terror other that my words.
My brothers and sisters in islam aswell as my brothers and sisters of other faith are suffering from evil misguided people that do not follow the teachings of Islam.
I am an educated muslim and I know what Islam stand is on terror.
It is NOT permissible to kill your fellow human unjustly.
We are in the end time where holding firm on your islam would be like holding on to hot coal.
The day we shall all be gathered before Allah. I pray all those evil people who are committing those evil acts would be severely punished by Allah. Their punishment should start in this world and continue in the hereafter.
ISLAM DOES NOT GIVE ROOM FOR TERROR!
MISGUIDED PEOPLE WHO SAY THINGS WITH THEIR LIPS WHAT IS NOT IN THEIR HEART ARR RESPONSIBLE.
MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH
Story story....... story!!!!! ISLAM IS SYNONYMOUS WITH TERRORISM!!!!!!! PROPHET MOHHAMED IS A TERRORIST AND A BLOODY PAEDOPHILE!!!!! THATS WHY ISLAMABAD!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:

Hmmmm
So what's your conclusion so i can update my record
Hahahaha
PMB will never allow the research. My personal opinion is that just as every dog is a potential host for dog lice, so is every muslem a potential terrorist.
You get same results when you expose the dog to lice and when you expose the moderate muslem to extremism.
These are my personal opinio
ns so any one out there that feels differently should make a convincing post here lets see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.