Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (58194 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by pBuhari(f): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
All these are secondary to someone like me!
Modified* funny how people think money is primary to me
So tell us what attracts ladies to men?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
Time will not permit me to write an intro....

1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

2. DRESSING: The way you dress they say determine how you are addressed.If you dress like a LovePeddler you attract a LovePeddler Like you...you dress moderately you attract sensible and serious minded people.You wear a 60cm width trouser you might remain single forever.

3. LOOK: No need to say much about this cause it is a matter of common knowledge before a Lady say "Hi" to you on her own...she must have like your appearance and vice versa.Look entails and contain your figure,stature and of course beauty.

4. PERSONALITY: In terms of elements that define the quantity and quality of your entity personality is what seal the deal.It entails what makes you you.

5. ACHIEVEMENTS: On campus,companies and associations successful people tend to have more people of opposite flocking to them.

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"

Flirting beats some of these.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by pBuhari(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
So tell us what attracts ladies to men?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Me just dey observe from coconut tree dey chop my roasted corn and pear
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by vislabraye(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
lasstropinky:

1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

2. DRESSING: The way you dress they say determine how you are addressed.If you dress like a LovePeddler you attract a LovePeddler Like you...you dress moderately you attract sensible and serious minded people.You wear a 60cm width trouser you might remain single forever.

3. LOOK: No need to say much about this cause it is a matter of common knowledge before a Lady say "Hi" to you on her own...she must have like your appearance and vice versa.Look entails and contain your figure,stature and of course beauty.

4. PERSONALITY: In terms of elements that define the quantity and quality of your entity personality is what seal the deal.It entails what makes you you.

5. ACHIEVEMENTS: On campus,companies and associations successful people tend to have more people of opposite flocking to them.

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"

It should be 5 things that attract women to men
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by nkem123(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
lasstropinky:

d only thing that attracts a naija girl is cash.leave all those story of voice and d rest,those ones nah old skool!
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Amaka Amaka Amaka Amaka!!!!, taata bu ubochim na nairaland. #anamagbaEgedege#[img][/img]
achoputaram ya.ka mgbe ututu ka ituru ute na Nairaland.esokwam gi agba egede ndi unubi.odighi ofere.introvert na freeman amakpuo na ohia.umu asa Brazil na agbara GI oringo.udo di makwari ova.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
2dice:
Where is Godliness ??... Chaii END time Shii... Everyone is fvvckedup

laughing and coughing.... grin
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where is VISION and ENTERPRISING VIRTUE?

I thought ladies, especially believers should go after a guy with a LARGE VISION and not one with a Large TELEVISION or all the shii you listed tongue
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ibsgal(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Intelligence. Can't say no a man with brains.

2 Likes

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
manutdadex:
do this, do that.. am sick and tired 0f dis lists… am sure there is some crazy girl who go like me d way I am… not done yeye list.. even d writer no get bf talkless of husband
Sorry bro........but am a guygrin
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2015
emusmith:
Where is VISION and ENTERPRISING VIRTUE?

I thought ladies, especially believers should go after a guy with a LARGE VISION and not one with a Large TELEVISION or all the shii you listed tongue
Oga I dey feel you ooo.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ideatoprince18(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2015
what attracts the opposite sex to you 1)MONEY 2)MORE MONEY 3)MORE MORE MONEY 4)DONT STOP CALLING MONEY 5)MOOOONNNN3EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY I guess without dis 5 qualities there us no real attraction
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by zudozz: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2015
@Ofeakwu; Ina eti Mmonwu. Nwanna!
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:

[b] 1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"[/b]
YOUR ARE A POOR MAN, A VERY STRONG POOR MAN undecided

GO FVCK YOUR 5 LIST AND GET MONEY NIGGA,

EVEN FEMALE ANIMALS GO DEY ATTRACTED TO YOU. JUST GET MONEY

GET MORE MONEY

GET MEGA MONEY
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Fl@ yansh and mamilian glandish organs.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by architez: 2:13am On Jul 06, 2015
OP, u forgot to mention having lots and lots of money (like my humble self).
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Abayor7: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2015
KELVINXY:
where is money?

Hypocrites be like; I don't need your money, just love me and care for/about me, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by obiak4(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2015
angelTI:

it makes the world go round don't try to hide,lie, or pretend about it
it not a sin
money aswereth ALL things ....bible
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOUR ARE A POOR MAN, A VERY STRONG POOR MAN undecided

GO FVCK YOUR 5 LIST AND GET MONEY NIGGA,

EVEN FEMALE ANIMALS GO DEY ATTRACTED TO YOU. JUST GET MONEY

GET MORE MONEY

GET MEGA MONEY

Sir you are a renowned member of this forum and I don't expect you to magnify your stupidity on this thread.To say the least sir,it's encompassed in point no 5.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by lonelydora: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

Keep off!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad shocked kiss grin

Is this Adoro(spell check) Nsukka masquerade? The one they normally call to unravel mysteries?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Mufasa1805(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2015
KELVINXY:
where is money?
I tire oo
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Mufasa1805(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2015
KELVINXY:
where is money?
Point no 5 though
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by no2fuks(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Point no 5
should be no 1 above all these other crap
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by no2fuks(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
Where is Godliness ??... Chaii END time Shii... Everyone is fvvckedup

sorry bro godliness does not attract the opposite sex.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by no2fuks(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2015
beyoncausme:
money power respect connection....
which one be connection again and your post was making sense
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by lordfalcao(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

is your town under ihiala local goverment?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by pillarmaria(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

my guy which state and local govt are you from....that masquerade looks exactly like ours.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by conscript1967: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
One thing that get a lady attracted to a man is simply cash. Forget ur voice, ur look when u get cash. Ask MKO abiola

And Adams Oshomole

Ego bu mma nwoke (wealth is the beauty of a man)
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by 2dice(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
no2fuks:

sorry bro godliness does not attract the opposite sex.
Y not ... Do you knw why does girls trip for some pastors cheesy
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by 2dice(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2015
emusmith:

laughing and coughing.... grin
shines my rotten teeth ..Barman give diss blooda Jim-iyke water cheesy
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by no2fuks(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
Y not ... Do you knw why does girls trip for some pastors cheesy

other reasons like op stated (voice) watch james bond movies or anybody girls want to f**k godliness is not the trait they die for. vice versa I dont find "hollier than thou" girls sexy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.