Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (58207 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by millionboi(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2015
U sld ve jst say money
ArchEnemy:
Neatness
Humility
Friendliness
Moderation
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Gurgle(f): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

Keep off!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad shocked kiss grin

NWANNE M WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by 2dice(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
no2fuks:

other reasons like op stated (voice) watch james bond movies or anybody girls want to f**k godliness is not the trait they die for. vice versa I dont find "hollier than thou" girls sexy.
well different strokes for different folks ... To me Godliness should be on the List .. Goodmorning man
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by hotyink: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
If I may ask, would the fear of God or Holyspirit makes you get attracted by the opposite sex?

http://www.toridey.com/goodnews-agege-bread-now-manufactured-in-london/

1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
pillarmaria:

my guy which state and local govt are you from....that masquerade looks exactly like ours.

Am from Anambra, Nnewi-south LGA nd u?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
lordfalcao:
is your town under ihiala local goverment?

Under Nnewi-south
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2015
lonelydora:

Is this Adoro(spell check) Nsukka masquerade? The one they normally call to unravel mysteries?

Not at all
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
zudozz:
@Ofeakwu; Ina eti Mmonwu. Nwanna!

Kedu ihie mmadu ga emekwanu, uwa bu ofu mbia!

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Sir you are a renowned member of this forum and I don't expect you to magnify your stupidity on this thread.To say the least sir,it's encompassed in point no 5.

POVERTY
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Ama80:
achoputaram ya.ka mgbe ututu ka ituru ute na Nairaland.esokwam gi agba egede ndi unubi.odighi ofere.introvert na freeman amakpuo na ohia.umu asa Brazil na agbara GI oringo.udo di makwari ova.

Chukwu gozierem gi Nwannem nwanyi makana iso na ife ana-alu. Biko iwe gi adina oku odika imataara unubi ofuma?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

NWANNE M WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU grin grin grin grin grin

What have I done again eehkwa!?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Chukwu gozierem gi Nwannem nwanyi makana iso na ife ana-alu. Biko iwe gi adina oku odika imataara unubi ofuma?
obodo m gbara agbata obi na unubi.theresa onuora
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Ama80:
obodo m gbara agbata obi na unubi.theresa onuora

Kedu nke bu obodo gi makana Theresa bukwanu Nwannem nwanyi
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Kedu nke bu obodo gi makana Theresa bukwanu Nwannem nwanyi
ama m na Theresa bu Onye egedege.obodom bu uga
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Ama80:
ama m na Theresa bu Onye egedege.obodom bu uga

Ibukwa Nwannem na eziokwu
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Ibukwa Nwannem na eziokwu
ibu Onye unubi na eziokwu.ifugo nu na onya ikwere unyahu amatara na gi nwanne gi.ofe akwu gi ogwugo?maka na ofo chi ka o na atokari.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Ama80:
ibu Onye unubi na eziokwu.ifugo nu na onya ikwere unyahu amatara na gi nwanne gi.ofe akwu gi ogwugo?maka na ofo chi ka o na atokari.

Obu eziokwu, anyi kwesiri irikosi ya onu
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Obu eziokwu, anyi kwesiri irikosi ya onu
oge adirozi.agabagom icho ihe umuaka ga eri.obi di m uto iru gi uka.ka ubochi gi gaa ofuma.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Gurgle(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

What have I done again eehkwa!?

hahahaha you want to use masquerade to scare people from ftc

that one is even small, you would have brought Ijele to finish the job properly
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ismayl: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Time will not permit me to write an intro....

1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

2. DRESSING: The way you dress they say determine how you are addressed.If you dress like a LovePeddler you attract a LovePeddler Like you...you dress moderately you attract sensible and serious minded people.You wear a 60cm width trouser you might remain single forever.

3. LOOK: No need to say much about this cause it is a matter of common knowledge before a Lady say "Hi" to you on her own...she must have like your appearance and vice versa.Look entails and contain your figure,stature and of course beauty.

4. PERSONALITY: In terms of elements that define the quantity and quality of your entity personality is what seal the deal.It entails what makes you you.

5. ACHIEVEMENTS: On campus,companies and associations successful people tend to have more people of opposite flocking to them.

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"

i thought sey na money should be no 1. abi u no watch nta news yesterday sunday
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ismayl: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Time will not permit me to write an intro....

1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

2. DRESSING: The way you dress they say determine how you are addressed.If you dress like a LovePeddler you attract a LovePeddler Like you...you dress moderately you attract sensible and serious minded people.You wear a 60cm width trouser you might remain single forever.

3. LOOK: No need to say much about this cause it is a matter of common knowledge before a Lady say "Hi" to you on her own...she must have like your appearance and vice versa.Look entails and contain your figure,stature and of course beauty.

4. PERSONALITY: In terms of elements that define the quantity and quality of your entity personality is what seal the deal.It entails what makes you you.

5. ACHIEVEMENTS: On campus,companies and associations successful people tend to have more people of opposite flocking to them.

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"

i thought sey na money should be no 1. abi u no watch nta news yesterday sunday for newsline com see how many suitor she get
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ugoezeik(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

Keep off!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad shocked kiss grin
watttt!!! Who bring oti aba com logos
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Ama80:
oge adirozi.agabagom icho ihe umuaka ga eri.obi di m uto iru gi uka.ka ubochi gi gaa ofuma.

Ngwanu ka odi, ka Jehova onyenweanyi nonyere gi ubochi tata nile. Ubochi oma!!!!!
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2015
ugoezeik:
watttt!!! Who bring oti aba com logos

Nwanne na me oh!, I wan use am pursue introvert nd freeman them wey too dey rush make them comment first
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ugoezeik(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Nwanne na me oh!, I wan use am pursue introvert nd freeman them wey too dey rush make them comment first
lolzzzz onye isi, no mind dat intravascular of a gal. I no knw weda na seun n dat intro join hand get nl
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ugoezeik(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

lolzzzz onye isi, no mind dat intravascular of a gal. I knw weda na seun n dat intro join hand get nl. but u no fit use oti aba, na akakpu fit do d job.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
ugoezeik:
lolzzzz onye isi, no mind dat intravascular of a gal. I knw weda na seun n dat intro join hand get nl. but u no fit use oti aba, na akakpu fit do d job.

Abi o!, na true u talk. I dey com make I go rise akakpor com
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ugoezeik(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

lol make sure u use native egg, one kola, alligator Peper n one cup of upwine oooo because na one of big oke mmuo u wan arose nw
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ugoezeik(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

make u use native egg, kola nut, alligator pepper n upwine for it ooooo. shebi u knw say na oke mmuo u wan arise
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by MikArib: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
That's a nice one
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by chibuike65: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
Where is Godliness ??... Chaii END time Shii... Everyone is fvvckedup
lol
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ephiezy4real(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
KELVINXY:
where is money?

Personalty and achievements na. some ppl sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.