Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ (57001 Views)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:

Abeg comot my face....yu dey vex me
I can't stop laughing grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will pass, I'm retiring this moniker this year end. My #AbrahamLincoln
it doesn't matter since you are not leaving Nl wink
my account is always available smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by piicity(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Midehi:

nwoke ofia grin grin
piicity:
@ ur signature,who told you that you can mention our dicks anyhow cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Agarawu23 mr second..grin

u don carry second 4 dis one again...lolzzgrin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by nigerianium: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Why do Nairalanders hate so much? DarkRebel and Cherl' clearly deserve the win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Agarawu23 mr second..grin

u don carry second 4 dis one again...lolzzgrin
grin grin grin

NEVER GIVE UP smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
haul:

You type so lame,were you also abbreviating your brain while writing that? You make me weak!

And I'm pretty sure u were feeling so smart as u typed this vomit right. Abbreviating what? I'm in a good mood this morning,so I'm gon be the good person here. Get lost and please don't mention me again.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by scentmarlc(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
agarawu23:
I can't stop laughing grin

Aga stop laffing before i bomb ya head grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats darkenrebel n cherlene ( sweety) smiley
U deserve it

Why no one tell me this was going on .. Cutehector oya report smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Congrats darkenrebel n cherlene ( sweety) smiley
U deserve it

Why no one tell me this was going on .. Cutehector oya report smiley
u were forming na... I ddnt bother to ask u out
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by jasonodogwu: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Why do Nairalanders hate so much? DarkRebel and Cherl' clearly deserve the win.

clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by dharay99: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
d0nt even understand wah all dz couple stuff is abt.
2me, its a waste of time & bullshiiii†.!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by richidinho(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Useless contest
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haibe(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:

Eeeeeeediiiiiiooooottttttttttttt on rampage.

Hyprocrites like you are better banned dan left roaming the threads.

Just an opinnion, no offense
u know u are very fooolish when u didn't realise that my post was my own opinion but telling me ur own insultive post is your opinion. . Dumbass faggott
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haibe(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
tdayof:
haibe what are you doing here grin
just came across this thread....
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haibe(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] swerve!!!! angry

Hypocrisy [/size]
shift jor.. if u don't have a better thing to say.. I don knoww say na teenagers go full this kind thread.. that person that said "kid couples" was right; I wonder how a matured person will see a thread like this
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by vjsmiles: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
haibe:
shift jor.. if u don't have a better thing to say.. I don knoww say na teenagers go full this kind thread.. that person that said "kid couples" was right; I wonder how a matured person will see a thread like this
[size=14pt] jejune angry [/size]
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by misspicy(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok

Bankyblue & misspicy here we come nxt yr.cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
u were forming na... I ddnt bother to ask u out

Lol
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by slimfit22(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
I VOTE CONTESTANT B Cc Bantino
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jbluv55:

Adufe mi owon, I got lost in the woods noni o grin.

Bawo ni? Missed u too cheesycheesycheesy.
Welcome back dear wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by MrCork: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
..which Congrat?...rubbish thread... truss me ...Darkenedrebel is a slow poke mugu... ... that mofo boy aint gonno fuk Cherlene....even ordinary kiss sef, HE WILL NEVAR GET...so was the point? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Bantino(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
slimfit22:
I VOTE CONTESTANT B
Cc Bantino

Hmmmm na wah ooo, na now u wake up?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by michaelgarfield(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Contestant B for me
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by lionemessi: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
contestant B all d way .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by sharonnnn(f): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
team_darkrebel kiss tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by ideylaff: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
ijustdey:
thank goodness......

the contest is overgrin

Awwww
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by honeygirl17: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
ademoladeji:

HoneyPIE, you don turn NL Police abi?

Na aga handwork, no be me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.