Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ (57020 Views)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Igbo and you're pronouncing it as ibo? You need some hot lashes maka Chi!

If I write igbo they will kill me, now I've used ibo,its still wrong.

There was a time I made a comment and spelt it igbo,I was nearly mauled online!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
frankolett:
Am voting contestant no T

Pack your Ghana must go and locate your route!... need a GPS?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Booty4me: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boring contest sad

spits on thread
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

If I write igbo they will kill me, now I've used ibo,its still wrong.

There was a time I made a comment and spelt it igbo,I was nearly mauled online!

By Igbos? Or non Igbos? ?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
haul:

Woman sorry! Person no woo for real,for e-life person no recognise you again,I feel your plight. But you have to wait till next year#Badnews cretin

Ewooooo,u are the badnews. I am Goodnews in Jesus name!

Curse those that curse me! And bless those that bless me!

U are the badnews,u are the cretin!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jbluv55:
w3irdo2 pls add the actual cc attached to ur kontztant grinwink. Thanks bro.
where have you been?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

By Igbos? Or non Igbos? ?
By igbos now
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
RapLawd:

Lol...

So you're the reason why I lost all my data on Nairaland
I'm telling u!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by UniqueGem(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Too many useless youths on nairaland. Atiku and some other septuagenarians are already scheming ways to buy your vote come 2019, you're here hosting and contesting for 'Mr & Mrs Jobless'. No one can cheat you in life, only you can cheat you by denying yourself knowledge. Like some rightly said, This life is a pot of beans.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
richommie:
on behalf of i personally and rap battle section. . .
i wish u congrats!!!

u hard niggur/ ur unique personality..is wot i can't figure/
even cowbell retards people/ knew one day u go MAKE US PROUD LIKE PAPILO!!!/

CONGRATS KING DARKREBEL AND CHARLENE

#YOLO

shocked sad

Bravo, are ye on liquor
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Boko Haram is killing people and y'all are here doing Nairaland couple undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

By igbos now

No mind them, na dem oyibo wannabe types -silly Igbos!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

I'm telling u!

Don't worry, we will take more precautions this time around...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
Too many useless youths on nairaland. Atiku and some other septuagenarians are already scheming ways to buy your vote come 2019, you're here hosting and contesting for 'Mr & Mrs Jobless'. No one can cheat you in life, only you can cheat you by denying yourself knowledge. Like some rightly said, This life is a pot of beans.

And you're here complaining on our behalf, chai, your joblessness is at it peak!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:
Boko Haram is killing people and y'all are here doing Nairaland couple undecided

Na Nairaland #KillAllBokoHaram You want?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
RapLawd:

No mind them, na dem oyibo wannabe types -silly Igbos!

Ahhhh. I was wondering o.

Mehn,I need some sleep.
Sleep well. Goodnight nairaland.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ahhhh. I was wondering o.

Mehn,I need some sleep.

Sleep well. Goodnight nairaland.

Night!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Jbluv55(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Adufetohposh:
where have you been?
Adufe mi owon, I got lost in the woods noni o grin.
Bawo ni? Missed u too cheesycheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by UniqueGem(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2015
RapLawd:

And you're here complaining on our behalf, chai, your joblessness is at it peak!!!
You've been noticed, Run along.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
You've been noticed, Run along.

Let do it together please!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by UniqueGem(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
RapLawd:

Let do it together please!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2015
where their pictures
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2015
congratulations to darkenedrebel and cherlene : : kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haul: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ewooooo,u are the badnews. I am Goodnews in Jesus name!

Curse those that curse me! And bless those that bless me!

U are the badnews,u are the cretin!

You type so lame,were you also abbreviating your brain while writing that? You make me weak!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by MrCork: 1:09am On Jul 08, 2015
yawnnnn...it aint like Darkenedrebel (CRACKHEAD) is gonno get ordinary punnnny or even sef, kiss....am goin to piss jor!!..laters! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:
yawnnnn...it aint like Darkenedrebel (CRACKHEAD) is gonno get ordinary punnnny or even sef, kiss....am goin to piss jor!!..laters! undecided
This man sha cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by obainojazz(m): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats darkenedrebel and charlene....they deserved it clearly
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by alakare(m): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Testing my keyboard abeg no vex
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by sinizia: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2015
congrats to Darkenedrebel and Cherlene... best couple of the year. you guys totally rock. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by MrCork: 2:13am On Jul 08, 2015
.....truss me ...Darkenedrebel is a slow poke mugu... ... that mofo boy aint gonno fuk her....even ordinary kiss sef, HE WILL NEVAR GET!!! (no ofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by agarawu23(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.